[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's their gimmick? Redneck weeaboos?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
What's their gimmick? Redneck weeaboos?
>>
Yes.

Anything wrong that?

Besides the fact they need to be booked a little stronger.
>>
>>1422623
I think they are supposed to be militant homosexuals
>>
AJ's new vest looks like shit. Is that fucking pleather?

Their BC gear looked cool. This new stuff is just awful.
>>
>>1422623

jesus christ AJ looks like such a faggot. he couldn't possible look any gayer than that
>>
>>1422831
Unless he looked like you
>>
>>1422843
destroyed
>>
Vince needs to pony up the cash for the BC name and logo. "The Club" is cringe and the attire looks like ass.
>>
Le cool Japanese b????t club
>>
>>1422897
bullet club are still active in japan, roh, and pwg

no way wwe could get it, or even want it when they are just cena/roman/new day bowling pins in wwe
>>
>>1422897
Vince refuses to pay royalties for fucking music, shit the history channel is willing to do. There's no way he's paying for the right to use "The Bullet Club".
>>
>>1424020
>this
Fucking jew ass multi millionaire faggot Vince McSitonadickman. Fuck him and the WWE. See you faggots next Monday.
>>
>>1422623
These guys need to man up to creative/Vince and quit being booked like nerds living in their mothers basement
>>
>>1422897
It really sucks, and the music sucks too. Why not choose another meme name like the Ballistic Cult or some shit like that?
>>
For fucks sake. AJ needs to get a new hairstyle. The faggot literally looks like a weeaboo. Just needs to walk out with a damn waifu pillow.
>>
They are those redenck guys that sale knives and genuine authentic samurai swords on infomercials
>>
>>1422843

REKT
>>
I was hoping the kanji translated to another inside joke like #GB 4 Life but it just means "Kurabu"....
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.