[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any of the old namefags before the invasion of wwe still lurk?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 17
File: Wu.png (313 KB, 1832x1044) Image search: [Google]
Wu.png
313 KB, 1832x1044
Do any of the old namefags before the invasion of wwe still lurk?
>>
>>1419427
What did he mean by this?
>>
the invasion was a terrible angle, desu
>>
>>1419427
No.
>>
Yes, I'm still here
>>
>>1419427
Probably not and I don't blame them. This board sucks ass now.
>>
>>1420780
>Probably not and I don't blame them.
>This board sucks ass now.

A board is only as good as the people who post on it.

/asp/-ma is a bunch of quitters if they just got up and left.

If there are many posters that invade our land, overpowering us with their numbers, we as individuals must strengthen ourselves.
Our strength as individuals must be stronger than tens of the invaders.
The stronger of us have the responsibility of strengthening themselves to be stronger than hundreds of the invaders.

There is no greatness without effort. If we want more, we must work more. To work more, we must become stronger.

Hardship is life handing us opportunity for strength on a platter.
Instead of partaking of the feast, they bitched out and left. They accepted that they weren't good enough, and then quit.

But even now, they may redeem themselves, they may throw away their cum rags, they may throw away their pee bottles, they may equip their trousers, walk downstairs, and show their face at the damn dinner table.
They can plop down food onto their plate, and they can gobble it up like a starving African.
>>
SHOW YOURSELVES, COWARDS!

FIGHT FOR WHAT IS OURS!

FIGHT ALONG SIDE YOUR BRETHREN (AND SISTREN)!
>>
>>1419427
Yes.
>>
File: 0a1.jpg (78 KB, 643x820) Image search: [Google]
0a1.jpg
78 KB, 643x820
>>1421094
>>
>>1419427
I still lurk, but the shear amount of mandrama overspill makes me not want to post. It's times like these that I miss folkstyle.
>>
>>1422484
Or shivmaster.
>>
File: 1460660081351.jpg (82 KB, 578x691) Image search: [Google]
1460660081351.jpg
82 KB, 578x691
>>1422484
>Northern Dragon
>>
>>1422570
You're the reason why this board is dead.
>>
>>1422583
wat u mean? ;^(
>>
>>1419427
Still here, still training for my fight. It got moved to two weeks from now. I need to be at 154 and I should make it handily. I wish I wan''t such a fat kid =[
>>
>>1421094
>/asp/-ma is a bunch of quitters if they just got up and left.
That's actually true. There was a period when /a/ became hell on earth because of spammers (pre-captcha) and what resulted from it was that the only people left were the ones who actually gave a shit about the topic and actually wanted to discuss it, it's like a cleansing
>>
I only poke my head in maybe once or twice a month. The overall state of the board has diminished to such a point where it's not the sort of place I enjoy talking about martial arts like I once did. I'm sure there's nice, earnest /wwe/ posters and discussions, but the board has devolved into mostly shitposting, spam and "wich dva wud u fuk". I spent most of my time away, training, regardless; unfortunately I recently seem to have injured myself and am having to take an extended break from my usual exercise.

>>1421094

No. This board is a containment board and will never be the sort of board it used to be, even if what it used to be was humble and meager. I'd like a reason to post more often but there's little to no real reason to.

>>1421646

Good to see you around! Hope things have been going swimmingly for you!
>>
>>1422719

This is an anonymous image board geared towards people who spend the majority of their time partaking in physical activity. You'd think the majority of us who left would want to bother dealing with the nonsense that was /asp/ turning into /wee/? Consider it less of "giving up" and more of deciding what's more important to spend our time with. There's no reasoning with stupid, plain and simple, and I'm not fond of having to worry that a thread'll fall off the next day because someone decided to meme it up.

I'm sorry. I still hold solid resentment towards it all, but mostly towards Chinese Mot, who made no effort to do anything about it. It's a shame he decided that the best course of action was to ruin a pre-existing board than make a new one. 9/10, will always be a sperg about it and am still seeing Roman Reins in my nightmares.
>>
yeah the fucking Carter nigger who was never ever on /wwe/

fuck /asp/, the cancer breeding shithole
>>
>>1422911
>No. This board is a containment board and will never be the sort of board it used to be, even if what it used to be was humble and meager. I'd like a reason to post more often but there's little to no real reason to.
>there's no point in tryin
>things will never get better
Not with that attitude.

>>1422918
more of deciding what's more important to spend our time with.
That's selfish bullshit. This is a place to share knowledge interactively, a place to share information. This is a place where we are more than a search engine, we provide what search engines can provide, and then some.
This is a place to discuss, with other human beings, what we are fanatics of.

This is a place where we can share knowledge of martial arts with those who are ignorant but willing to learn, all with the ease of the human mind, something far greater than the most powerful and sophisticated computers known to humanity. We can share knowledge with people, and we can do it damn well. On top of that, we can provide source results far better than any google search is capable of.
This is a place of discussion, a lot of it being martial arts. As philosophers discuss philosophy yet never get to answers, they discuss and perceive the beauty that is the complexity of philosophy, they discuss and appreciate the profoundness of thought. This is a place to perceive the beauty of martial arts, among other things.
This is a place to encourage each other in times of doubt, to aid each other in the journey that is life, that is martial arts.

This could be something beautiful, because humans are capable of profoundly great things.
Humanity has potential, so humanity has potential for both great evil, and great good.
It's up to our actions that determine if we are a great good, or a great evil.

We have strength, and where we lack, we may develop strength.

We are capable of making this board great, but we can't do that if we all just say "FUCK EVERYBODY" and then go masturbate.
>>
>>1423125
>That's selfish bullshit.
This.
>>
File: O240Sud.jpg (57 KB, 640x510) Image search: [Google]
O240Sud.jpg
57 KB, 640x510
>>1422484
> northern dragon
>>
>>1422918
>>1423125
This is not only a place to help better others, this is a place to help develop ourselves.
A martial artist is only as strong as his and or her mind.
We can discuss complex martial arts ideas here, we can build upon them, and we can elaborate, all while strengthening our knowledge and understanding of martial arts.
We can do that will people all around America here, anonymously.
This is a place for individuals to help themselves grow.
>>
>>1422918
>deciding what's more important to spend our time with.

>fuck everybody else
>I'm going to be a selfish asshole
>I don't care about other people
>I only care about myself
>I don't care if other people don't get better, that makes it easier to be btter than everybody else

With society, everybody benefits, and individuals can accomplish things that they couldn't do so alone.
>>
File: 1466022268928.jpg (42 KB, 637x438) Image search: [Google]
1466022268928.jpg
42 KB, 637x438
>Namefags
>>
>>1423233
This isn't a society you fucking autist this is 4chan. This is a forum for the discussion of Mongolian fishing trawlers. It's not a fucking "community." It's a web board to post memes and errant opinions. Most of the "experts" on here are fucking jokes so it's not surprising that the namefags, who actually trained in MA, left or remain silent on here now.
>muh cowardice muh honor
You're saying this to people who willingly get punched in the face as a fucking hobby. Quit talking like you're straight out of Ivanhoe.
>>
Nope. This place is shit.
>>
>>1419427
Me
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 280x413) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 280x413
I used to go to squaredcirclejerk, but left leddit a while ago.

I'm fairly new here, maybe a year or so.
>>
>>1419427
I'm a wrestling fan, but I feel bad for you /asp/ bros.
>>
>>1422911
Fuck off ninjer fag your the one guy I was glad to see go.
>>
>>1423491
I have no problem with people who want to discuss wrestling on this board. I do have a problem with faggots shitting it up with nonsense threads that spam the board to death.
>>
>>1423679
Agreed 100%. Although idk if that's the same ninja fag.
>>
>>1419432

This board used to represent a wide range of alt sports (extreme sports, martial arts, etc.) but is now filled with a bunch of WWE autists. If it was real wrestling (HS, College, Olympics) that would be one thing, but it's literally just a performance art and has 0 place here.
>>
remenber that we should complain on /qa/ t'ill asp live again.
>>
Anyone got links to King of Dickfighting's videos?
>>
>>1423718
The thing that seperated old /asp/ with the autistic idiots that come here now was that they actually participated in their sports. WWE is more of a carnival act that reliews heavily on spectation. Sure you can practice professional wrestling, but it still isn't a sport. Its rehearsing and acting.
>>
>>1423718
Boo hoo

>>1424064
> le aspie participation meme
Loving. Every. Laugh
>>
>>1423125
>>1423232
>>1423233

This only actually makes me want to stay away, honestly. It's clearly satire, and quite obnoxious if anything if not autistic.

>>1424064
>>1423718

This. I understand that /wwe/ is entertaining and fun to watch for people, but it's not exactly as much a sport as it is televised entertainment (which should go to /tv/ if anything). Sure, there's wrestling as a sport, but it greatly differs from what's discussed here. I think describing it as a performance art basically does sum it up.

>>1423308

>You're saying this to people who willingly get punched in the face as a fucking hobby

I just have to say that what you're mentioning also applies to /wwe/ as well. But your right, as far as this being a "society"; I'd much rather spend my time practicing my martial arts than wade through the septic tank that is this board on a daily basis.
>>
File: tripfag.jpg (34 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
tripfag.jpg
34 KB, 500x366
>>
>>1424124

Namefags != Tripfags.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
Holy shit it looks worse here than I remember.

It's usually too painful for me to be here, but I still check up on the rebel resistance from time to time. I used to hit the front page and be greeted by infographs, technique .webms, and pictures of athletes in motion. Now it's just bright colors and more nude oily men than on /hm/, like I literally feel like showering whenever i leave this board. This used to be a really productive, fun board by 4chan standards. People used to learn here.

/asp/ makes me want to scratch out my eyes now. The content here hasn't been good since you-know-when. A lot of /asp/thletes wouldn't use this board if you paid them to.
>>
>>1424216
Did you ever met Wu fit gay sex or did he bitch out of that, too?
>>
>>1424216
join the threads on /qa/ calling for change
>>
File: Wu-Style Tae Ke Outi.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
Wu-Style Tae Ke Outi.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>1424216

>since you-know-when

You mean this?
>>
>>1424216
Miss you bro. Still training?
>>1424289
Kek nice parody
>>
>>1423308
8/8 b8
>>
>>1424109
>It's clearly satire, and quite obnoxious if anything if not autistic.
I like how you used buzzwords.
>>
>>1424109
>I'd much rather spend my time practicing my martial arts than wade through the septic tank that is this board on a daily basis.
Humanity is at its highest peak of peace in human history. We have complex social structures, rules, and norms, that keep us at peace to this day.
We don't have peace, and the things that come from it, like the internet, because people gave up and hunkered down alone only caring for themselves like selfish assholes.

Be a better man.
>>
>>1424064
>>1424109
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>1424372

Which word is a buzzward? I genuinely meant autistic in the actual sense of the word, but alright, you memester you. Here's your (You).

>>1424314

I wonder if hes ever noticed it.
>>
>>1424406

Nice meme.
>>
>>1422911
Is this the guy that posts about how bjj stole everything from ninjutsu while using anime girl avatars?
>>
>>1424413
What did he mean by this?
>>
Hey
>>
>>1424408
Masterful shitposting.
>>
>>1424216
Don't be a bitch.
>>
File: u cant c me lol.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
u cant c me lol.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>1421094
>a board is only as good as its posters

>go to catalog
>10 threads for different divas
>10 trash threads with titles like "did they" "is X retarded/autistic", "whats there gimmick?" "is she a slut?"
>a thread for every show, and another thread for each episode as it airs

> as of this moment there are only 10 active /asp/ threads on the board

>3 skateboarding threads (2 hit bump limit)
>1 HEMA thread
>1 airsoft general
>1 grappling thread
>1 Asian sword Arts General
>1 Muay Thai General
>1 SCA thread
>1 Inline General
>1 Horseback thread
>1 "Good martial arts style for petite woman"

Now stand back for a second and compare these quality discussions to all the WWE BULLSHIT (I don't mean genuine discussion, I mean all the literal shitposting that is now half the board)

>"N N N NO GUYS GUYS! COME ON COME ON!"
>"Literally No Upper Lip"
>"Why Does almost no one give a shit about wrestling anymore?"
>"IVORY Butterfly BTFO"
>"I didnt do it brudda what did he mean by this?"
>"Did they?"
>"Whats their gimmick? Redneck weeaboos?"
> "which wrestler is the most butthurt? "
>"Why can't she give hunter a son?"
>"Based Haitch; BOW DOWN"
> "Red pill me on Renee being a slut"
> "Trump will be stumped"
> "AYY"

And I only scrolled halfway down they board because it just goes on like this.

Are all wrestling fans autistic overweight dweebs that need to ask stupid questions and start arguments to continue to survive?

Or is it only the one guy who made all of the above threads who can be described like that?

If anyone reading this realized they made more than 3 of the above mentioned threads, the only honor you can salvage is in death at your own hands.
>>
>>1424610

Oh, you're referring to waifu poster, who always posts using deliciously tanned animu girls.

I usually talk about Tae Kwon Do and almost always post pictures of this red-head chick.
>>
>>1419427
>his board was utterly invaded
lel

funny to think how wrasslin used to be confined to a single general on /sp/ and now it has its own board.
>>
File: 65464557756.jpg (15 KB, 255x234) Image search: [Google]
65464557756.jpg
15 KB, 255x234
>>1424902
>>
daily save rave
>>
File: tumblr_n8ocdc88l01sj4xr4o1_500.gif (2 MB, 401x305) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8ocdc88l01sj4xr4o1_500.gif
2 MB, 401x305
>>1424810
> its an /asp/ie writes a butthurt essay and expects people to bother reading it post
Lol
When will they learn lads?
>>
File: hbk.gif (2 MB, 250x132) Image search: [Google]
hbk.gif
2 MB, 250x132
>>1424810
>tfw a martial autist gets worked
>>
>>1426935
based bretcuck has come back to BTFO to mmautists and toy gun kiddos
>>
>>1424810
>/asp/erger works himself into a shoot
you made a mistake, brother.
>>
File: Asp mod HEMAsexual edition.jpg (59 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
Asp mod HEMAsexual edition.jpg
59 KB, 540x720
>>1426939
Dont forget the virginduellers
>>
>>1419427
I wonder what Wu is doing now.
>>
>>1419427
>tfw that drawfag never came back
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.