[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/asp/ supports horse fuckers. why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: stale.jpg (89 KB, 940x545) Image search: [Google]
stale.jpg
89 KB, 940x545
>/asp/ supports horse fuckers.

why?
>>
We don't like Stale Day

Reddit and their wive's sons love them though
>>
>>1418788
This is an Enzo and Cass board get this shit out of here
>>
File: kill.gif (1 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
kill.gif
1 MB, 500x280
BEEEECCCCCCCAAAAAUUUUUUUUSSSSSSEEEEEE

NEW DAY ROCKS
NEW DAY ROCKS
>>
File: you sunnuvabitch.jpg (84 KB, 655x340) Image search: [Google]
you sunnuvabitch.jpg
84 KB, 655x340
I like them because vince doesn't understand 80% of what they are doing and thus they get away with a lot

their wrestling and in ring characters are meh though, hopefully they lose or take a feud seriously sometime
>>
Because when they were heels it made sense. Their characters are entitled millenials who make hamfisted pop culture references and cheat to get their own way. They were a perfectly fine comedy tag team that put on entertaining segments and made you want to see more of their shenanigans.
But as for current New Day, yeah they're boring and very cringy as faces.
>>
Best tag team in the world today.
No one can take down Big E in the ring, and Kofi's style is brilliant.
Enzo and Cass are all-talk.
>>
>>1418828
>We
>>
>>1418788
New Gay cocks has gotten old.
>>
HE'S TWERKIN MAGGLE I LOVE IT
>>
>>1418788
When i watch Raw or PPVs with friends they always cringe when these fuccbois come out
>>
>>1419015
> el beano pretending has friends
Loving every laugh

The voices do not count
>>
>>1419015
You said you don't have friends and watch alone with your "premium" canadian (kek) beer. You've repeatedly said you like watching it with your "friends" on /asp.
>>
>>1419024
The kid is schizophrenic or something. Good thing his boy pussy is tight.
>>
>>1419030
>>1419028
> tfw dont want to reply to you because you are probably just another one of ambronie's schizophrenic personalities aswell
>>
>>1419028
When did I say that? Source? Oh wait you have no proof cause you're pulling it outta ur ass.
Stop projecting ya insecurities onto me and seek sunlight nerd
>>
>>1418828

>We

>Trying to feel apart of a community on 4chan of all places

Please get friends.
>>
File: 1386049740121.png (26 KB, 307x156) Image search: [Google]
1386049740121.png
26 KB, 307x156
Nobody cares who you are
We’ll beat you with a bar
Die, you fucking Barneyfag
You’ll gain many more haters
Your intelligence won’t save you later
Die, you fucking Barneyfag

And you’ll bask in the shadow of your past childhood
But jet fuel can’t melt steel beams
Fuck off, you manchild, you fucktard, you loser,
Fuck off, you master of lies and deception, and die!
>>
>>1419378
pls show us your tits and your deviantart page :)
>>
>>1418828
>We
>>
>>1419747
>Wuz
>>
File: image.png (721 KB, 532x666) Image search: [Google]
image.png
721 KB, 532x666
>no one can take down big e in the ring, and kofi's style is brilliant
>>
>>1419678
Funny thing is this guy actually has a deviant art and likes splatoon, hypocrisy much?
>>
>>1418858
>vince doesn't understand 80% of what they are doing and thus they get away with a lot

>SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
>AAAY WE WANT SOME NEW DAY

I die every time the white writers miss the ridiculously vulgar references.
>>
Is it just me, or is there anyone else who finds these guys annoying, untalented, stupid and just completely hates them? Enzo just runs around like an idiot and big Cass kind of looks like a downy
>>
>>1423473
Nah I'm sure there's a few people as stupid as you pal
>>
>>1423721
Okay, maybe I'm missing something then. What does everyone like about them?
>>
>>1423758
Why, their mic skills, charisma + entertainment value I'd imagine.
>>
>>1423473
I'm usually a big fan but I thought they were shit tonight. I'm worried they only looked good because they had good written material and that they're going to flop when their material wears thin or when they're pitted against genuinely entertaining improvisers like the Social Outcasts.

I hope I'm proven wrong.
>>
>>1423770
>I'm worried they only looked good because they had good written material

Enzo writes his own stuff and has been doing so for over 3 years
>>
>>1423768
I don't know how being a certified g and being 7 feet tall and not being able to teach something is somehow cool. You actually could teach someone how to be a "g." Just get them to act like a delinquent and idiot and commit crimes, or just be black. There you go. Lesson 1
>>
>>1423288
Yeah this is a race issue you hit the nail on the head bro
>>
>>1423776
Your point?
>>
>>1423823
Look up, you'll find it (full) sailing over your head.
>>
>>1419761
>Unicorns
>>
>>1418788
/asp/ have been talking shit about new day since they went downhill

At least the posts I see
>>
>>1423826
He obviously doesn't have that much since he's been repeating the same stuff and it's been wearing thin. His new shit isn't hitting the mark, and he's struggling to improvise. I don't see where I implied he doesn't write his own promos or what that has to do with anything.
>>
>>1423850
>repeating the same stuff

What are catchphrases

It's almost like you literally didn't watch a Rock promo from 1999-2003
>>
>>1423855
His promos were better before he relied heavily on catchphrases. That shit only stayed over for two years.
>>
>>1418851
i liked them more when the audience was unironically angry with the new day sucks taunts
>>
>>1418788
They're based, this wyatt feud they've started is great
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.