[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BALPR CLUB CANCELLED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: d8cb5fC.jpg (508 KB, 1000x1545) Image search: [Google]
d8cb5fC.jpg
508 KB, 1000x1545
>WWE abandoned the trademark "Balor Club" on June 22nd.

>The application to trademark the name had been in an "OPPOSE TO REGISTER" stage since January of this year due to Baylor University filing an opposition. This abandonment does not appear related as Baylor still had not filed their official opposition as of June 22nd whenWWEabandoned their application.

>No word yet on why the trademark was dropped but it was listed as an Express Abandonment, like the recent trademark application for Legion of Doom, the name used by The Road Warriors.

>It looks like when Finn Balor does make it to WWE's main roster, he will not be using the "Balor Club" name with Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson and perhaps AJ Styles.
>>
Good, Balor Club was a stupid name anyway.

Besides why would Baylor sue when it's completely differently pronounced and written? Retarded.
>>
>>1418133
>Balor Club was a stupid name anyway.

As opposed to "The Club"?
>>
I guess they'll be using Bulletproof Club instead then
>>
>>1418136
No, that's also shit. Both names suck dick.

I'd just rather have some memic name like Ammunition Association, Missile Members, Gun Group, anything
>>
>>1418142
Those are somehow worse.
>>
>>1418131
OH GOD, NOT THE BALPR CLUB?
Nah but really "Balor Club" was a stupid idea, anyway. I'd hate for every other member of le club to just be put on "GET BALOR OVER BECAUSE HE'S FUCKING BORING" duty.
Also it makes them seem even more geekish than they are now to be joining a club named after another dude.
>>
>>1418154
You know literally nothing about BizCliz do you?
>>
>>1418131
It's because AJ is the focus now and it'll just be The Club now.
>>
>>1418178
Of course I do.
Doesn't change or pertain to anything I said.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.