[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he autistic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: nwowolf.png (20 KB, 423x129) Image search: [Google]
nwowolf.png
20 KB, 423x129
Is he autistic?
>>
>>1417744
I personally like him for giving someone like Scott Steiner the deserved appreciation, but then again, I also like guys like Eddie, Benoit and Jericho.
I don't know.
>>
>>1417744
He triggers the bret cucks and the vanilla midget marks
>>
>>1417744
Nwowolfcuck is the biggest mark I've ever seen. I like Nash as much as the next guy but fuck me the guy could not draw as Diesel and part of that is on him no matter what excuses you throw at him.
>>
Why do you faggots watch youtube losers when there is like ten hours of fresh wrestling to watch every week along with thousands of hours of past stuff
>>
>>1417744
i'm pretty sure he's like 52 or something, glimpse into your future anti-smarks.

>>1417825
Hey wolfcuck!
>>
He's a very sad lonely 40+ yr old man desperately trying to recapture his youth when he was happy.
Wrestling has almost nothing to do with it in fact.
He is a classic nostalgia fag trying to stay trapped in his past because his present is so fucking boring and miserable that he has to try and live vicariously through his past via wrestling.
It really is quite tragic. Mid 40s NEET obsessed with Kevin Nash and nWo because they represent the one time in his life he was actually happy.
I can't even hate the guy because it's just sad. The worse case I have ever seen of a nostalgia fag pining for the past because he wants his old carefree life back.
Like, get over it mark.
>>
>guy who's not that big doesn't draw
>SEE I TOLD YOU BIG NASH WAS RIGHT VANILLA MIDGETS LMAO
>literally REIGNING CHAMP OF THE RECORD LOW
>that wasn't his fault though

No matter how many ways this fat 50+ year old spins it, the statistics are there. Nash only "drew" when standing next to a bunch of guys who were light years ahead of him when it comes to attracting crowds and ratings. Daniel Bryan drew more than Nash as the main guy. CM Punk drew more than Nash as the main guy. These are irrefutable facts this nostalgiafag will refuse to admit.

He is more pathetic and SEETHING than anyone on this board. He's worse than most reddit and /woo/tist posters.
>>
I doubt it, he's not booksmart enough.

>>1417834
>hey bro Superstars is on
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.