[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoughts on undisputed champ chris jericho
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: UndisputedChamp.jpg (28 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
UndisputedChamp.jpg
28 KB, 642x361
thoughts on undisputed champ chris jericho
>>
based
>>
didn't draw a dime as first undisputed champion.
>>
>>1417415
Based Stephanie at her slutty prime
>>
>>1417415
Based but Triple H had to ruin it.
>>
>>1417415
Ruined by HHH and Steph. He should have been given another chance at being WWE champ
>>
Ruined by McMahon shit
>>
>>1417415
Am I the only one annoyed by the fact that the WWF Title is dark asf?
>>
File: 1435644562672.gif (3 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1435644562672.gif
3 MB, 200x200
in hindsight it hurt Jericho a lot, the feud was Steph vs HHH. They should of just did Austin vs HHH instead, it made sense after the two man power trip ended.
>>
cucked by haitch

which is ironic because jerigoat cucked haitch in real life
>>
On Steroids
>>
Garbage, but not his fault

You now remember that on the go home show for WM, the "Jericho" vs HHH feud consisted of HHH and Stephanie arguing about a fucking dog. So glad that Hogan cucked HHH when he came back and destroyed any momentum he had as a babyface.
>>
Didn't draw a dime
>>
>>1417415
I see he was rocking the dad bad even back then.
>>
>>1418296
like everyone else at the time
>>
Didn't draw a diagram
>>
>>1417418
>>1418327
>>1418305

Why do so many fags base their personal opinion on someone on others' opinion on that someone? Can't you think on your own?
>>
>>1417415
I remember hearing the story of that night when he won the title on his podcast and how he basically was alone with no one to congratulate him lugging around these 25lb belts and even the pizza guy didn't respect him or something. It was kind of sad
>>
Didn't draw a nickel
>>
He is the best in the world at what he does, do you understand what I am saying to you right now?
>>
Jericho had to follow both Stone Cold and The Rock, both of whom at that point were still in the company. It's like choosing store brand cola when you have Coke and Pepsi right there in front of you.
>>
>>1418383
2008 Jericho is without a doubt one of the best heel characters of all time. As much as Y2J loves being a face and yucking it up, he far excels at being ominous and superfluously verbose.
>>
>>1418401
Austin wasn't the same anymore
>>
>>1418412
But he was still over as sin. Anyone put in that position wasnt going to benefit from it.
>>
>>1418401
Jericho was a heel during that reign...
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.