[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this an ok edit. I've kind of been marathoning WWE N
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: WWE-Network-Logo.png (2 MB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
WWE-Network-Logo.png
2 MB, 2197x1463
Is this an ok edit. I've kind of been marathoning WWE Network Raw and Smackdown started back in 1997 and I'm finally in the 2000's episode among many edits already made to these past shows. Segments being cut short, random crowd shots. Entrance themes changed to just being entirely cut out to where those wrestlers are already in ring. ex The Oddities which had like 2 entrances shown with a random theme dubbed over ICP's theme.

We come down to this on Judgement Day 2000 Taker's comeback theme was generic theme though next night and so on all of this Kid Rock's American Bad Ass theme have been edited to be You're Gonna Pay. Is this a welcomed edit or is it something to raise a fuss about. I do recall some people not even liking the theme and I've always liked You're Gonna Pay. A part of me wanted it to be uncut and unedited and believe me some of the edits made are full on "why?" shit.

Now I haven't reached when he starts using Rollin' and I'm wondering how are they going to try and edit out Limp Bizkit out of the titantron. I guess I'll see when I get there.

http://webm.land/media/iy4c.webm

Also questions I wasn't a huge WCW guy would you guys recommend going back and watching Nitro?
>>
I personally thought that American badass by kid rock was the best theme for badass taker. Nitro has a some really good mid carders and cruiserweights. I would recommend 97-98, I've only seen those years so far but, they are pretty good.
>>
They probably edited out the themes so they don't have to pay the royalties to the artist/record label.
>>
>>1415489
where are raw and smackdown on the network? all I can find from wwe is the pay per views and shit like superstars.

This layout is trash.
>>
>>1415751
lol
shows -> in-ring -> raw replays
>>
>>1415787
yeah, i found them. I had assumed those were just highlights or something.
>>
Nitro from Uncensored 97 to Starrcade 97 is amazing
>>
>>1415489
There's a lot of licensing shit that ruins stuff but surprisingly Rollin' isn't one of them, New Jacks stuff is even more unwatchable than before with their awful dubbing over of Natural born killers and late 90's nitro suffers a lot with all the obvious rip offs of grunge music being replaced with their WWE themes
>>
>>1415835
the worst dubbed theme is the fake voodoo child on the network that they use for Hogan in his 2002 comeback, what the fuck were they thinking? Just put Real American or something jesus
>>
>>1415489
So has all of the audience flashing ever been shown uncensored?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.