[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will anti-smarks ever be credible again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: Dean with it.jpg (65 KB, 640x699) Image search: [Google]
Dean with it.jpg
65 KB, 640x699
Lads I genuinely fear for their safety.
Their flacid shitposting is a sure-fire sign that suicide could be on the way. Should we approach them as equals, and attempt to help the anti-smarks?
>>
You can be a smark and not like ambrose.
He's highly overrated.
If anything Dean is more attractive to Marks than anyone else.
>>
>>1415059
Ambrose is a great character, but he needs different moves, plain and simple. JBL is always yelling how unpredictable he is but he does the same thing every single match. He has 5 moves of doom, if that, which is fine, everyone has their staples, but its all dean does and none of his moves are even that good.
>>
>>1415121
His finisher is kind of lame and I hate that between the ropes clothesline he does
>>
File: 1418088047046.jpg (40 KB, 298x292) Image search: [Google]
1418088047046.jpg
40 KB, 298x292
>>1415046
How do people not get this?

Anti-smarks are just trolls, nothing more nothing less. They're the resident group of posters who try way too hard to get (you)s because they have nothing better to do.

Every board deals with this to an extent. Its such a problem here because you dumb fuckers keep feeding them.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.