[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vince decided that Roman should get pinned by Rollins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
>Vince McMahon made the decision for Dean Ambrose to win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at Money in the Bank and have Seth Rollins pin Roman Reigns.
>Triple H wanted Ambrose cashing in towards the end of the Reigns vs. Rollins match, with Ambrose pinning either competitor. McMahon, however, was adamant that Rollins pin Reigns, which was due to his knowledge of “The Guy”‘s violation of the Wellness policy.

source: http://www.ringsidenews.com/wwe-news/even-more-details-on-roman-reigns-losing-the-wwe-title/

Is this the end of the Reigns experiment?
>>
>>1414827
>according to absolutely fucking nothing
>it is unsourced information a guy may very well have made up
>>
According to who?

Who are these "UNVERIFIED VERIFIED SOURCES" these websites claim? How do they even know what came out of Vince's mouth?
>>
>>1414843
>guy says who his source is, source is fired
epic
>>
According to no source

I bet Reddit is eating this up as they circlejerk their anti-Roman egos
>>
>>1414847
Anyone can write up a pile of shit and say "ACCORDING TO INSIDER SOURCES" and seem credible

At least with Le Meme David he has credibility.
>>
>>1414848
Stop it, anti-smark.

You lost.
>>
>>1414852
Where's the source? I lost what?

Hey guess what here's some news!

>Vince has changed his mind on AJ Styles and wants to keep him in the main event scene for as long as he can according to insider sources

See I can do it to.
>>
>>1414827
REIGNS IS FINISHED!
>>
File: Capture.png (4 KB, 541x39) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
4 KB, 541x39
>>1414848
Hey lo and behold, they are circlejerking about it
>>
>>1414827
>there's some guy sitting at home fapping as he sees his view-revenue sky-rocket because of his made up story
>>
File: 1466547156047.jpg (9 KB, 177x278) Image search: [Google]
1466547156047.jpg
9 KB, 177x278
>>1414848
Just pack it in anti-smark. Your days are over. Dean is a draw, Roman is suspended, AJ won Vince over, more actual wrestlers are coming to the product.

Just stop already. We won.
>>
>>1414827
What is dead may never die.
>>
>>1414855
No one is gonna believe some fat manlet from 4chan. You need a legit website.
>>
All those Ramen marks tears kek
>>
>>1414931
Dean's a draw alright, drawing the ratings to new lows LOOOOOOOOL
>>
>anti-smarks buttdevastation continues
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
>>
>>1414950
???

But that's factually incorrect
>>
Pajeets on suicide watch
>>
>>1414848

Hating Roman is one of the few things R eddit gets right
>>
If Vince really wanted to punish Roman, Ambrose would've pinned Roman. Roman getting pinned by Seth is the natural story progression (feud going forward), so was the cash in after the match (the element of "surprise".)

I know the curtain call is not that big of a deal nowadays, but the reason Triple H got bumped out of King of the Ring 1996 was because Vince couldn't punish the champion and Vince most likely still thinks that way. Wellness Policy or not, I believe Roman would've lost the belt to Seth because they're setting Roman to win it back at Summerslam.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.