[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the RAW theme song so bad? And WWE should know that I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 13729 - Raw logo wwe.jpg (53 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
13729 - Raw logo wwe.jpg
53 KB, 600x300
Why is the RAW theme song so bad? And WWE should know that I don't press X to reload, I press square.

The SmackDown theme is decent but nothing special. I hope we get new theme songs for the brand split.
>>
Eh, I like the SmackDown one quite a lot, no idea why.

ON AND ON AND ON AND ON
>>
>>1414807
I hope they use this again on a special occasion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGjCqhMJZJc&ab_channel=LeeTrons
>>
>>1414807
>>1414863
Honestly, just buckling and bringing back the AE Theme would be a great common sense-move.
They wouldn't even need to renovate their program to better reflect an era they can no longer emulate; just starting off their show with something representative of what even they acknowledge was easily the most hype time in wrestling would get fans so much more invested from the starting gun.
>>
>>1414807
>using square
>not using the superior x
Get out.
>>
>>1414863
FUCK! That got me so hyped right now after watching that. I hope the brand split does bring in new music.
>>
>>1414807
Smackdown's is way worse. They're both shit though. Would be nice if both songs changed after the split but I doubt it'll be to anything that's much better.
>>
>>1414807
Thats the problem. Their fans are nerdy gamers now.
>>
>>1415801
Sick hot-of-the-presses stereotyping Gramps
>>
>>1414863
This is fucking awsome!
>>
>>1414863
11/10

Would get hyped every time
>>
>>1414807
Yeah but Tonight is the NIGHT!
>>
They should bring back the Papa Roach theme
>>
>>1415834
He's right. Wrestling is in the same category as vidya, anime and comic books.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.