[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are the WWE Championship belts made out of real gold and jewels?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
Are the WWE Championship belts made out of real gold and jewels?
>>
>>1413642
They paid 20k so i think they are real
>>
Yes, the 1 championship belt is genuinely real, the ones they send out to sports teams have phony shit
>>
>>1413643
>>1413646
>>1413647
But what if a diamond pops out? You guys sure they're real?
>>
>>1413658
Yes, they pay big money for the 1 belt they use, everything is tightly put in to prevent shit from popping out
>>
Semi real

they're expensive but they look more so than they are
>>
they made a 6 minute documentary on the making of the new belt, actually pretty cool
>>
>>1413647
I call bullshit. I recall Cena making a joke on a talk show about how if the belt were real, he'd be pawning it.
>>
>>1413642
Real gold plating and real cubic zirconia
>>
>>1413716
its semi real

plated and what not. If solid sold and real jewels shit would be 7 figures
>>
>>1413642
Yes they cost $35k
>>
>>1413642
Yes they cost 75 thousand dollars
>>
How much you think it weighs
>>
>>1413782
>>
>>1413642
Yes they cost 6 gorillian dollars
>>
>>1413642
yeah they're real, it's one of the reasons they've stopped belt spots.
>>
It's made by OCC, which explains the design.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYHERTG9nQM
>>
>>1413782
I remember the spinning championship belt was 27 pounds and an average championship belt is usually around 12 pounds
>>
Yes

It is. Thank goodness 4 chan is here to set it straight
>>
>>1413646
>>1413730
>>1413733
Then it isn't real. The million dollar championship had three real diamonds, gold plating, and cubic zirconia and it cost $125,000 in 1980's money.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.