[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nobody wants to wrestle with me guys! did everyone forget there's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: miz.jpg (13 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
miz.jpg
13 KB, 300x168
Nobody wants to wrestle with me guys!
did everyone forget there's a reigning I.C champ. I mean ... there is more than one belt.
BTW isn't that how wwe determines people for HW title shot anyway what the fuck is going on it's so disorganized now. In retrospect the only person actually worthy of a title shot like it or not is The Maze and he doesn't even fucking complain about it like the rest of the queens
>>
need to use it to promote one of their shit movies m8

It would've been so much better to keep it on Ryder and push him a bit and have the title mean something
>>
>>1413430
no title means anything if ryder has it, he's a joke.
>>
>>1413434
As opposed to Miz?
>>
>>1413436
Miz with Maryse is a fine champion, they're a fun duo. Should have dropped it to Cesaro if he is shooting a movie though.
>>
File: 1424132967663.jpg (95 KB, 500x701) Image search: [Google]
1424132967663.jpg
95 KB, 500x701
>>1413393
I love based Miz, but there's no reason for him to have belt while being out filming. Should've kept it on Zack then had Miz take it (saving Maryse's redebut until now) when he got back.
>>
>>1413438
>Miz with Maryse is a fine champion,

No he isn't

>they're a fun duo.

No they're not
>>
>>1413461
Based Big Movie Miz working the smarks
>>
IC title scene going into ER PPV was the hottest title scene in the company, there was so much talent gunning for the belt and they all worked their asses off in the ring and on the mic.

That's how every title should be handled. People should give a shit.

When the Miz qon the belt from Ryder I was pretty salty but it has been a good ride, and the belt has been worth something this whole time.

US Title is still trash, people said that once Rusev gets it from Le flippy midget it'll be better but honestly it's pretty trash.

The belt isn't elevated at all, but Rusev is.

He could do this sort of stuff anyway, the Us title is just a dead meme at this point.
>>
>>1413793
Works me so hard I now have a Pavlovian association with his music hitting and the need to piss.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.