[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What I am hoping is that the WWE and Angle will keep any return
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: kurt-1408871197-2259274[1].jpg (28 KB, 532x532) Image search: [Google]
kurt-1408871197-2259274[1].jpg
28 KB, 532x532
What I am hoping is that the WWE and Angle will keep any return under the strictest confidence. This would be the biggest return the WWE has ever had up to this point. If it gets out on social media that Angle signs a contract, just like with Sting, it will ruin the fun

Imagine royal rumble 2017. The angle rumors have been dead for over 6 months. Angle and none of the wrestling insiders ever talk about it. Everyone has forgotten about it
Then suddenly entrant number 30, 5 4 3 2 1 honk and then BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUH BUH BAAAAAAAA and angle comes out in his one piece spinning around.

It would be the biggest mark out moment in WWE history and HHH is the guy smart enough to make it happen. He has angle sign a contract literally the night before RR at 2 am in a secret hotel room and angle comes to the arena literally 2 minutes before he is supposed to come out. No one not even the superstars not even John Cena know.

Thoughts?
>>
File: 137739670791.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
137739670791.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>1413363
>HHH is the guy smart enough to make it happen
>>
>>1413363
His older brother, David, is going to prison for killing his wife. The sentencing goes down in September.

He might not be ready by next January.
>>
>>1413363
it is literally impossible to keep a return/debut like that from getting leaked
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.