[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Owen Hart deserve to die? I Think he did after breaking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1280x720-msY.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-msY.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
Did Owen Hart deserve to die?

I Think he did after breaking Austins neck
>>
>>1413031
The edge, it cuts!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrtInNEMDKw
>>
>>1413031
he was an asshole about it and didn't even apologize. i wonder how much the wwe would've benefited if austin was 100%
>>
>>1413033
I'm not even being edgy he was a faggot and all of this bullshit about how he was a nice guy comes out after he dies. Fuck that I'm saying for a fact he'd never be CLOSE to what Austin was and he hurt Austins career. He was just like the modern indie darlings in the WWE now that don't do anything
>>
>>1413062
The hart family is notorious for being complete fuck faces.
Fuck Owen.
>>
No, he saved us. He took years off Austin's career. If he lasted through Ruthless Aggression, he would've gone stale. With Rocky gone, he would've gone full Cena. Probably would've kicked HHH over to Smackdown so he could have Raw to himself.
>>
>>1413031
Edgy
>>
>>1413031
So much edge
Go back to /b/ kiddo

>>1413044
My theory is he didnt get around to apologising because he was so ashamed, he was building up to it but then he died

>>1413062
> not being edgy
> he deserved to die because he fucked up and injured someone
So austin deserves to die too for breaking that gook's neck
Benoit yourself
>>
>>1413031
Is the OP mentally retarded?
>>
I CRY WHEN OWEN DESERVES TO DIE
>>
>>1413095
>My theory
Your theory doesn't hold two fucking cents, so stop justifying shitty people
>>
So Austin does as well?
>You are now aware that Austin did the same a few years earlier to another wrestler and never apologized
>>
>>1413031
He is a NUGGET
>>
File: 1448557833926.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1448557833926.gif
2 MB, 200x150
He certainly does not deserve all the respect and admiration he gets. WWF was struggling at that time and everyone could see Austin was the guy to take WWF into the promised land. Lucky Austin managed to come back to wrestle.
>>
>>1413031
if he wasn't such a pussy and did the debra storyline this ALL could have been avoided. his bitch wife played a part too
>>
I don't think a longer career would have benefited Austin. He was cooling down and refused to put The Rock over and choose to turn heel instead when The Rock got more popular than him. That break he took to nurse his injury in 99-00 would have not been there so people would have gotten tired of him even quicker. Sure, he may have found other ways to stay relevant, but his ego would not let him be anywhere below the main event which would have turned him into Cena 0.5
>>
>>1413380
>The Rock over and choose to turn heel instead when The Rock got more popular than him.

this never happened
>>
>>1413269
It is simple logic. Maybe if you had any social skills you would have been able to work it out too
>>
>>1413380
Shhh, the internet kiddies that werent around in those times dont want to hear that

Everyone wanted more WHATs, nonmatches and muh beer every single week, trust me
>>
>>1413044
>>he was an asshole about it and didn't even apologize

So the Harts have always been bitter up their own ass fucks
>>
>>1413031
C'mon, Steve you're drunk.
>>
>>1413203
kek
>>
>>1413031
This is a personal opinion, so you are welcomed to criticize it and destroy it with your own opinion. But I believe no one deserves to die no matter what they've done in life. The thing is that death is actually a curious topic, just imagine lights going completely out, disappearing from everything, not being able to say things you wanted to say or ask for forgiveness to the ones you hurt. IDK, just thinking out loud here.
>>
He should've followed Bret to WCW he was beyond midcard hell by 99, I don't know why Russo thought that stupid shit from the rafters was a good idea for a fucking midcarder
>>
>>1414092
Cause its Russo. If there is one thing and one thing alone that Jim Cornette got right its that Russo was a fucking moron who had no idea what he was doing and was only successful because he had Vince McMahon and the best talent in the world to work with. Also if you are a Tinfoil hat kind of guy then it was probably Vince's idea so that he could kill Owen for drastically shortening the career of the biggest draw that he ever had and probably ever will have and make it look like an accident.
>>
>>1413031
Did Owen Hart really die?
>>
>>1413804
"I'm wrong, but I can't let him know that so I'm going to call it simple logic and hope he feels stupid for it."
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 600x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 600x250
The only Owen that deserves to die.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.