[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is his """"legacy"""""
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Is his """"legacy""""" now tainted?
>>
no tons of people have done drugs in the past and still have their legacy intact
>>
Yes hes a degenerate drug addict who will be future endeavored in about 3 years
>>
>>1412879
Weren't you bragging about Dean being not only a drug abuser but also a dealer in the past?
>>
>>1412883
I was not bragging at all ya fucking nerd.

I was just saying Dean has had rough upringing and dreamed of being wrestler his whole life meanwhile spoiled Chad boreman reigns has had everything handed to him on a golden platter
>>
>>1412876
His legacy was tainted when people began shitting on it in the crib.
>>
>>1412888
Yeah well Dean is a confirmed cuck and will probably go back to drugs once he drops he title to Reigns at battleground.
>>
File: mydean.jpg (14 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
mydean.jpg
14 KB, 236x236
>>1412894
Nah. Stay salty af romark.

>2017: Year of The Ambrose
>>
>>1412903
He's making that face because Rollins cum is still fresh on her lips.
>>
>>1412903
It's 2016 right now you fucking idiot
>>
>>1413204
>2015 Seth
>2016 Roman
>2017 Based Ambrose
>>
File: 00036692.jpg (46 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
00036692.jpg
46 KB, 640x427
>>1412876
No if he got arrested for possession than maybe.
>>
No, one strike won't affect his career.

If he gets a second strike, they're gonna figure this guy is an unreliable piece of shit and they're going to think hard before they put a title on him. They definitely won't use him as their face of the company. They'll still put him in high-profile matches though, like Orton.

Third strike he's out. Good luck working anywhere else, Roman.
>>
>>1413879
So yes, his "legacy" is "tainted" but one strike isn't the end of the world. Two strikes is gonna be the end for him as the new John Cena.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.