[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone feel like that a problem with the Wyatts it at their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: wyatt2.jpg (39 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
wyatt2.jpg
39 KB, 960x540
Does anyone feel like that a problem with the Wyatts it at their character technically speaking isn't really fleshed out enough for people to understand their power? What I mean by this is that they have control over a type of gimmick that's slowly dying and going away, the "Supernatural" gimmick.

Compared to the Undertaker, we know a lot about him and in kayfabe explains his "power"
>A literal dead man
>Immortal
>From the hottest place on planet Earth, Death Valley
>Also controls the power of lightning
>Named Kane and has a brother named Kane also who is a demon from Hell who controls fire

Then with the Wyatt's we have
>They're swamp men?
>They can brainwash people
>They can appear out of the dark
But who are they? Like I think the only thing I can remember is Erick Rowan is some sort of retarded genius.

I know who they are, but in kayfabe what exactly are they?
>>
>>1412009
The problem stems more from them fucking them up in Kayfabe, they played their hand too quickly.
We had Wyatt speaking in tongues and conjuring ghost images during 2014 with the Cena feud and the Ambrose feud. Also those fucking kidnappings that lead to nothing holy shit that was the worst.

The gimmick works best in my opinion when the craziness isn't shown and Wyatt is left to be le spooky swamp man. Wyatt's gimmick should be that he is an inevitable force that keeps growing more powerful.This explaining why he was able to be beaten by basically everyone and still present a threat.
>>
Have they even won anything? I remember them jobbing to Cena and Bray jobbing to Taker since then they've lost any and all credibility.
>>
>>1412053
They beat Jericho. I think they may have won another feud?
>>
>>1412055
Man, how impressive. What an intimidating force to be reckoned with, these Wyatts.

This company's booking is a fucking joke.
>>
>>1412053
Didn't Luke Harper hold the IC title once upon a time?
>>
They need to win a lot more and do more creepy vignettes
>>
File: 1463972106383.png (230 KB, 380x331) Image search: [Google]
1463972106383.png
230 KB, 380x331
>kidnapped Kane and Undertaker, thus making all of them seem like they are the new higher power of WWE's supernatural gimmick

>Kane and Undertaker beat them clean anyways

This is still the fucking worst. I'll even accept the WM win over Bray, but that fucking Survivor Series match soured me on Taker.
>>
>>1412062
Yes
>>
>>1412078
Best literally carried the whole feud both times. I don't know what makes me angrier that Vince is stupid enough to think bray can lose so much or taker for going along with it
>>
>>1412078
Yeah this was atrocious. Undertaker and Kane beat them EASILY too. It was basically a bloody squash despite the Wyatt numbers advantage. Fuck Taker for that.
>>
>>1412009
I would have loved to see Kane get kayfabe killed by the Wyatts, only for Taker to resurrect Kane in one of their bodies. It would be a fun way to "reset" the demonic Kane gimmick while mantling the Wyatts.
Taker always said that the old guard goes out on its back putting someone over and the only guys that would be worth it for Mark would be the Wyatts since Finn is never going to stop playing with his Legos.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.