[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uploaded half an hour ago https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Amused Reigns.gif (998 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Amused Reigns.gif
998 KB, 500x281
Uploaded half an hour ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xiYAi5hDTE

Does Bbygurl deserve to remain on the Battleground card? His suspension ends days before the PPV, meaning he won't be around for the entire rest of the build.
>>
>>1411231
He can. He will. #Believethat #RomanEmpire
>>
Absolutely not.

The build-up will be shit with one of the guys missing, he shouldn't even come straight back to a main event match (for the title), and they're wasting such a high-profile match here now. Save it for when the brand draft eventually reunites all 3 of them sometime down the line
>>
>>1411246
>The build-up will be shit with one of the guys missing

I much prefer Dean/Seth to Dean/Seth/Roman.
>>
>>1411246
>The build-up will be shit with one of the guys missing

That didn't stop them from doing Haitch vs Roman with Roman being gone for weeks before WM
>>
>>1411248
Well of course, but it makes no sense for a triple threat match.

The guy's suspended for breaking the rules AND he's one of their top stars. This isn't a case like Titus' where he was wrongfully suspended, Roman needs to have his main event push halted and needs to work his way up again.
>>
>>1411253
>Well of course, but it makes no sense for a triple threat match.

That's true. I was just speaking generally in-terms of what feud I'd like to see.
But for Dean/Seth to be continuing a three-man feud with only those two remaining is ridiculous. Not to mention it's going to garner Roman a lot of real, justified animosity from a lot of people already bearing a great deal towards him.
And I doubt they'll segue that into Heel heat; they'll just keep on pushing big babyface Roman.
>>
Does anyone know what substance he took?
>>
>yfw 1 (one) Dirty Deeds caused Roman to self med because he couldn't bare the pain
>>
>>1411347
Meltzer said it was ecstasy
>>
File: aFv3S5J.jpg (45 KB, 442x309) Image search: [Google]
aFv3S5J.jpg
45 KB, 442x309
>>1411571
> according to meltzer
>>
>>1411544
>Dirty deeds made Roman do dirty deeds

KAYFABE POWERLEVELS OFF THE CHARTS
NEW TOMBSTONE
>>
>>1411571
>source: my ass
>>
>>1411611
Meltzer said it
>>
>>1411613
>no proof
>>
>>1411616
My proof is Meltzer
>>
>>1411617
What does Allan Meltzer, an american economist knows about Joe A'noai?
>>
>>1411621
I dunno
>>
>>1411626
You're a faggot.
My source is Meltzer.
>>
>>1411621
>Joe A'noai
kys
>>
>>1411621
He knows, from an economic point of view, that Joe Anao'i never drew a dime.
>>
>>1411590
*Pedigree
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.