[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 160x160
NO
>>
>>1411188
DESIGNATED
>>
MAN
>>
PURSE
>>
>>1411190

You know, I've started working at a pharmacy in a CVS. Truly Indians are the fucking worst, holy fucking shit.

>can never control their kids
>always smell like shit
>fucking complain about everything
>expect shit to be just handed to them rather than seem just a little grateful

I've come around on black people because the indian population up North is fucking disgusting.
>>
>>1411199
>always smell like shit

Absolutely, fucking absolutely. I used to bartend and we'd have Indians as glass collectors, every one of them reeks of grease and curry, it's awful.
>>
>>1411199
>expect shit to be just handed to them rather than seem just a little grateful

they're almost all like this and I really don't get it, considering they come from a place where it's the complete opposite
>>
>>1411188
TALENT
>>
File: finally.webm (3 MB, 1148x398) Image search: [Google]
finally.webm
3 MB, 1148x398
DANCING
>>
>>1411273
If NWJ was more ready he should have DVD-ed him through the table. Obviously he is not though since he could barely take the elbow and fall through the table.
>>
>>1411256
That American sense of entitlement is only for white people you know.
>>
>>1411283
nxt seems to rarely do environmental spots like announce tables or barricades.
>>
>>1411300
Thats why I wanted it to happen, they haven't overused it to the point of meaning nothing anymore. It would be a big deal and get some gnarly heat on Aries if he crashed the new babyface though an announce table head-first. If it happens on the main roster its just normal build up to a ppv shit, Prepare for them to set the table back up and do the spot again with the next people coming out. On NXT it would actually mean something.
>>
I hope Aries fucking kills him
>>
gimmick is pretty bad but I like the guy, he showed up a couple time as enhancement talent and in the background at different NXT things like Breaking Ground and people we like "who's that guy he's funny and i like him"
>>
>>1411861

He seems like he is having a good time and loving every second of this comedy jobber gimmick. I like him. Having guys who are obviously in love with his job is always refreshing.
>>
>>1412021

Like I said, I like him I just think his gimmick is bad (for WWE developmental)

I just can't see it working when New Day is considered edgy and experimental for WWE
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.