[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Samoa Joe isn't even from Samoa, he's from so cal.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: Based Sumo.png (464 KB, 746x536) Image search: [Google]
Based Sumo.png
464 KB, 746x536
Samoa Joe isn't even from Samoa, he's from so cal. Says so on his shirt.
>>
>>1411079
so what
>>
>>1411079
What a slob. This the type of nigga id beat up in high school
>>
so?
>>
>Implying I care
>>
File: xplane.png (23 KB, 656x949) Image search: [Google]
xplane.png
23 KB, 656x949
>>1411079
Roman Reigns isn't even from Rome. He's from Pensacola, Florida. The ring announcer says it every time he comes to the ring.
>>
>>1411108
cal
>>
>>1411180
says so on his shirt
>>
SoCal Jowls
>>
>>1411079
The Iron sheik actually hated Ayatollah Khomenei and was a strict monarchist and is actually pro-American as fuck.
Did I just blow your mind?
>>
>>1411216
confirms my theory he is one of the GOATs
>>
File: joe corkscrew plancha.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
joe corkscrew plancha.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
that stupid face tattoo and knife they gave him in late tna was retarded

wasted a lot of his potential
>>
He's actually hailin from dunkin donuts
>>
>>1411079
And all those kids you call Mexicans were born in the USA. What is your point white kid?
>>
>>1411079
Alberto Del Rio isn't even from Del Rio, Texas. He's from Mexico. Mexicans say so.
>>
>>1411424
His names translates to Albert from the River

He's one of those border jumpers that Trump wants to build his wall.
>>
>>1411444
He's the only Mexican wrestler who isn't embarrassing on the main roster ever since he arrived
>>
>>1411079
your a nigger but weren't born in nigger...so your logic is flawed
>>
>>1411450
His current run in the WWE is great, I'm glad that he's getting a proper run.

But his first stint in the WWE was pretty embarrassing at times. I was expecting them to slap the El Matador gimmick on him like they did with Tito Santana.
>>
>>1411177
>He's from Pensacola, Florida

What part of Samoa is this?
>>
>>1411079
Kofi Kingston isn't even from Guana. He's from Jamaica. That's why he used to have the accent.
>>
>>1411444
And he is fucking the hot British girl. Remember England? The father of the USA?
>>
>>1411098
You are still in high school and no one eats with you.
>>
>>1411528
>filthy rich
>talented
>devoted
>handsome
>the greatest human being alive

Paige got lucky
>>
File: 'no'.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
'no'.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>
>>1411528
England was the abusive grandfather of the colonies, m8.

Paige isn't that hot, there's plenty of tanned blondes that put her pasty chav ass to shame.
>>
>>1411266
FROM THE GREAT STATE OF OBESITY
>>
>>1411538
Del Rio is also a married man.
>>
>>1411552
No England is the father. There is no need to disrespect that pretty young slag just because she is getting some Mexican dick. She seems really happy.
>>
>>1411561
Was. They started fucking the moment he broke up with his wife before the EU tour.
>>
>>1411079
is he the only samoan in the business that's not related to Rikishi?
>>
>>1411534
Nigga i graduated yrs ago kys right now perro idiot
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.