[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>And your new WWE Tag Team champions.. The Wyatt Family!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
>And your new WWE Tag Team champions.. The Wyatt Family!

How hard would you mark?
>>
Why would I mark for jobbers?
>>
>>1411063
Is Harper one of them?
Do they hold them until he comes back, and implement freebird?
>>
I dunno lol
>>
Why didn't they just hold em before

It seems weird that I think the only one to ever hold a title was Harper
>>
>>1411068
Can only freebird in a trio. Strowman is too green and after wrestlemania the least said about Rowan the better. I agree and put the belts on them when Harper returns
>>
>>1411080

>can only freebird in a trio

Spirit Squad lad
>>
>>1411080
Multiple stables have used it with over three members.
I don't think Rowan's too bad. He's good for his size, and if they let he and Bray workhorse the stable until Harper's return, I'd love a tag reign.
The only issue with that is that the tag titles are kinda beneath Bray, and he should remain the spokesperson for his Family, as they carry them.
So waiting for Harper to return would be best, yeah.
>>
Well they'd better put fucking something on him and soon cause this is getting ridiculous.

I don't give a shit, have him beat up Rusev for the US title and give promos about the fucked up history of America. I DON'T CARE, JUST GIVE HIM SOMETHING.
>>
>>1411096
>I don't give a shit, have him beat up Rusev for the US title and give promos about the fucked up history of America. I DON'T CARE, JUST GIVE HIM SOMETHING.

Nigger don't do that. Pushing one guy who deserves a storyline straight over another one JUST getting some traction in the one he deserves is losing just as much as you gain.
>>
>>1411101
Okay, fine, feed him the Miz then.

(or just do what they're doing and have New Day drop to them at Summerslam, I guess)
>>
>>1411105
Feeding New Day is the correct course. Bray's over as fuck, as are the New Day. It'll be a memorable feud that fans rally behind.
It's just a shame Harper's not around for it.
They still botched the opening segment for it, though. Why the fuck did ND interrupt the Wyatts, and not vice-versa?
What do ND gain prodding them?
>>
>>1411105
I agree with Miz, he's good enough to bounce back from anything so just have Bray squash him and basically laugh at him throughout their feud then Bray can be a dominant champ and Miz can go off and be butthurt about it and feud with Zayn or something.
>>
>>1411111
Nice digits
Miz wont drop the title too quickly as I imagine he's got marketing to do with his new movie and having the belt in Vince's eyes equals money. He should of dropped it before he started filming.
>>
>>1411063
I seriously don't get what the wwe is doing? Right before Bray got injured,they were starting to push him as a face. Now he returns, and he starts a feud with New day,the most over faces in the company.
Why do wwe writers seem to forget angles they did just a month or so ago? Bray should be getting a face turn and a push towards the wwe title.
>>
>>1411122
They kind of have too many heel steams anyway.

Vulvavillains, The Club of Clubs, Wyatts, Ascension (kek), Dudleys
>>
>>1411111
checked desu

>>1411110
That promo was weird, Bray didn't get to gather any steam with his promo and then New Day mentioned stuff that Bray never talked about. Makes me think Bray's promo got cut for time and New Day got sent out early.
>>
>>1411122
For a few seconds I thought they were resuming the face push, cause the commentary kinda talked him up as a face and Bray was kinda playing to the crowd, going "DID Y'ALL MISS ME?" and stuff.

Then New Day showed up and Xavier started getting brainwashed or whatever, so clearly that ain't happening. Kind of a shame, I'm looking forward to Wyatt/New Day feud but face Wyatts would be really interesting.
>>
>>1411149
double turn. Face wyatts vs heel new day always interupting and insulting
>>
>tag teams

Nope. Bray needs to ditch his jabroni vanilla gorillas
>>
Rowan and Strowman Tag Team Champions.
Bray Wyatt USA Champion.

> Best for bussiness
>>
When the fuck is Lou Carper getting back anyway.
>>
>>1411204
Make Bray IC, Rusev needs to US Title just as much as Bray needs gold.
The US looks too gimmicky and toy-like for Bray, anyway. IC looking super-prestigious, noble and gorgeous is the perfect thing for Brayyyyyy to callously drag around.
>>
>rowan and strauman win tag titles
>harper comes back and wins us title
>bray wins ic title
>they dominate the mid/lower card and start recruiting tons of members
>bray comes after the world title with the original members and several brainwashed midcarders backing him
>rule wwe forever
>>
>>1411096
>>1411101
>>1411105
>>1411111
>>1411120
>>1411204
>>1411210
>>1411211
>Wyatt
>Midcard
Fuck off
>>
give Braun the WWE championship
>>
>>1411063

The angle is most likely going to be Xavier Woods contemplating abandoning New Day and joining the Wyatts. It's been portrayed obviously already in both promo segments.

Who's going to be tag team champions? Don't know.

But a tag team title would work extremely well on the Wyatts as long as it's not on Bray. They tempted the idea of Rowan and Harper as a tag team a while ago, but then Rowan got injured practically immediately and the storyline was scrapped.

It's such a shame that Harper is on the injured list. He's really needed to carry Rowan and Strowma. Perhaps that's what WWE is thinking, they're going to have Xavier Woods join the Wyatts and "take the place of Harper" until Harper recovers.
>>
File: 1311947803699.jpg (92 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1311947803699.jpg
92 KB, 400x400
>>1411260
>New Day lose Xavier Woods to the Wyatt's "magic swamp vodoo"
>He becomes their new slave member like Daniel Bryan
>Then he magically overcomes their vodoo

Can't wait.
>>
>>1411211
So you want the nWo... New Wyatt Order.

No thank you.
>>
File: ixbZ951.jpg (80 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
ixbZ951.jpg
80 KB, 640x960
>>1411260
Harper replaces Xavier in New Day
>>
>>1411373

ok I smiled out loud a bit
>>
>>1411373
>Harper rythmically clapping and shaking his ass on his way to the ring
>Harper doing any of the New Day things

I want to see this for golden comedy purposes
>>
>>1411373
>AWWWWWWWWWWWWW [INSERT TOWN] DON'T YOU DARE BE SOUR etc.
>Harper comes out on a mic dressed in bright blue with a dildo on his head
>"YEAH YEAH YEAH"
>>
>>1411373
>>1411382
>>1411385
Sjould replace him on UpUpDownDown too.
>>
File: fJSwzDO.jpg (67 KB, 960x539) Image search: [Google]
fJSwzDO.jpg
67 KB, 960x539
>>1411385
>>
>>1411400

oh man i don't dare to be sour
>>
>>1411400
IT'S A NEW BRAY YES IT IS
>>
>>1411063
Hard, if they destroy the ugly belts and make a new ones
>>
>>1411063
So shitty that their face push got canned.

Fuck WWE.
>>
>>1411211
THHHHHHHHHIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSS
10/0 would mark
He could rule Smackdown

The Ascencion(Rebuild them as a true legion of doom by possess of the former), Kalisto(any masked character could do this role, but with a mask like mil muertes or something) a redesign Roman Reigns, Maybe Xavier woods( but redesign too)
>>
Bray Wyatt, Eater of Calories.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.