[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on going to shows alone? I haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 507x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 507x338
What are your thoughts on going to shows alone?

I haven't been to a live show in a really long time, and I would love to go especially since I'm much smarkier than I was in the past, but none of my friends watch wrestling and they'd probably roast the fuck out of me if I even suggested that they come.

Wat do? Would it be creepy if I went by myself?
>>
nah man it's cool just make sure you don't smell bad
>>
It's no different than going to a movie alone, sure people might make fun of you for it, but fuck it go and enjoy it, it's better than not going at all
>>
>>1410779
>Americans are so cucked that going to a movie or wrestling event alone is seen as 'creepy'
There is absolutely nothing wrong with it
>>
>>1410779
Where you at friend? If we're in the same state I'll go with ya
Ny here
>>
>>1410785
lmao what shithole do you live in
>>
>>1410786

Chicago. I'll probably make a post on here when they announce some upcoming shows to see if any fellow aspies want to come with me.
>>
>>1410795
Hi phil
>>
>>1410779
I've gone to like 10 concerts alone and had much more fun than when i went with people.

Wrestling shows are different though. People will notice ur alone and think you're a freak.
>>
>>1410799
>trip has no friends and has never gone to a wrestling show

this checks out
>>
>>1410800
>implying i haven't gone to dozens of wrestling shows

I go with my pham and laugh at the neckbeard autists up in the stands who are alone. Will prob be laughing at ya soon bitch nigga
>>
>>1410807

>Carter sucks dick for money
>>
>>1410790
The free world
>>
>>1410795
I'm from Chicago too Anon

I often go to concerts, movies, diners alone all the time. There's nothing wrong with it. Sure it can be sorta uncomfortable at first but then you realize why you went there and stop caring about others.
>>
>>1410836
Shut it ya bumbling fumbling mumbling dwarf
>>
>>1410807
Shut the fuck up Carter because

A.) You're the only one really laughing at that person

and

B.) By state law you're family is held responsible to look out after you during public places
>>
>>1410779
>caring this much about what strangers think of you
Fucking normies I swear. You're never going to see any of those people again. Who gives a shit
>>
File: 1415503547853.gif (1 MB, 280x154) Image search: [Google]
1415503547853.gif
1 MB, 280x154
>>1410855
Kek ya seem triggered lil guy. Did i struck a nerve there ya fucking dweeb
>>
>>1410865
Based Canuck making fatties cry
>>
some a shitload of weed then go to a show
>>
>>1410779
Just buy 2 $15 tickets and ask a friend to go if they're not doing anything, if you are 21+ they've watched wrestling at some point
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.