[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apparently she is a legit badass. She won an MMA fight with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: sienna[1].png (1 MB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
sienna[1].png
1 MB, 800x800
Apparently she is a legit badass. She won an MMA fight with an injured eye.

But for someone who is 28 she looks 40. I swear when I saw her infamous 0 crowd reaction debut I thought she was a soccer mom.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDP1_pbaOAI
>>
I want her to fuck me with a strap-on.
>>
Was her entrance music made with Fruity Loops?
>>
why do a debut like that if nobody has heard of the person youre debuting?
>>
>>1410020
KEKU!!!!1
BIG FROOTY LOOOOPPSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>1410010
Is that Alison Kay? where is her spikey bra and granny panties?
>>
I have posted this before, but TNA usually don't pay their wrestlers on time, so much that Sienna can't afford any other clothes besides her wrestling gear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzffDJAhKxw

>Literally sight seeing with wrestling gear.
>>
>>1410029
allie a cute
>>
Got to hand it to Seth Rollins, he created a trend.And two TNA wrestlers have copied him.
>>
File: Seth_Rollins_bio[1].png (776 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
Seth_Rollins_bio[1].png
776 KB, 900x506
>>1410027
No it's Cassandra Lopez, sister of Colby Lopez.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
Is she a Violator of Wellness Policy?
>Looks thrice her age
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGPWlvkdBKQ
>>
>>1410024
TNA forgot that smarks stopped watch years ago. 2002 to 2011 was pretty much like Fullsail. It's the opposite of Fullsail now. Besides her music sounds like they took it from a stock website and kills any hint of excitement.
>>
>>1410084
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpOxcgJBscs
There are people who actually want to buy the theme
>>
>>1410104
TNA fans are pathetic
>>
LOOK MAGGLE! IT'S THE LOCAL COMPETITOR.
>>
SHE'S FAT
>>
She's talented, but suffers from weak finisher syndrome.
>>
LOL honestly looks like jobber tier.
>>
>>1410010
why does she have an egg head
>>
>>1410032
This. I want to gently make love to Allie with her consent and to completion.
>>
>>1410010
Wow the dumb announcers don't even try to sell her. "Wtf who is this??" At least WWE talks up their indie talent with "he was HUGE in Japan!" They couldn't mention she was an MMA fighter even?
>>
File: Brother Nero.png (955 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Brother Nero.png
955 KB, 1600x900
Sister Nero
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.