[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Kevin Dunn the reason why smackdown and raw are so stale now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: beaver.jpg (25 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
beaver.jpg
25 KB, 600x400
Is Kevin Dunn the reason why smackdown and raw are so stale now? A lot of people that have worked under him have told horror stories, specifically about him burying NXT talent that get called up just to be spiteful to triple H

I have no doubt that Kevin Dunn will be the first one gone once stephanie and triple h take over
>>
File: 1318799680220.gif (3 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1318799680220.gif
3 MB, 200x150
>>1409946
>>
How does he bury NXT talent, he has nothing to do with booking and is just a guy who works on production?
>>
>>1410493
That doesn't mean he doesn't have an influence on vince when it comes to pushing or burying talent
>>
He was a loser and got made fun of his whole life. He uses whatever power he has in WWE to make him feel good about himself
>>
File: Angry-Frog-Meme-05.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
Angry-Frog-Meme-05.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>that faggot cornnett tweeting about wanting to ban guns
>remember that shoot story where he brought a gun to intimidate brock lesnar
>>
There's a lot of people to blame, Dunn, Vince, Johnny Ace, HHH, Steph, the 60 writers who clearly don't ever talk to the wrestlers
>>
>>1410500
Found some info on Dunn. His dad was the head of Intermedia the company that made WWF shows back in the days. Kevin came aboard when Senior was around and was promised a good job. Junior took over and made him second banana after Patterson retired.
>>
>>1409946
people keep talking about how misogynistic he is because of how much he focuses on tits with women
I don't get it
women wrestling is shit, barely any women have any talent at all
they are focusing on their bodies because that's the only good thing they bring to the table
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.