[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is WWE not interested in Melissa Anderson? I mean she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: cheerleader-melissa-040514[1].jpg (22 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
cheerleader-melissa-040514[1].jpg
22 KB, 600x600
Why is WWE not interested in Melissa Anderson? I mean she's a decent wrestler, good mic skills and they are in desperate need of that for their "womens" division.
>>
LOOK MAGGLE ,IT'S THE LOCAL COMPETITOR
>>
She's on a LU contract perro
>>
I actually see her commenting on Youtube, all over Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns videos. You know she wants some of that, belieb dat
>>
File: 1463456543687.gif (457 KB, 390x293) Image search: [Google]
1463456543687.gif
457 KB, 390x293
>"womans"
>"wrestling"
>>
>>1409885
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU MELISSA ANDERSON
FUCK YOU
>>
>>1409885
She is super old now. Back when she was young WWE was all about getting sluts from lingerie catalogues

If the WWE had their current mindset about womens wrestling back years ago. Melissa, Lufisto and Mschif would be in the WWE
>>
>>1410023
She's only 33
>>
>>1410043

For a female wrestler, that's about five years past the point most of them get out the business.
>>
>>1409885
Have you seen her cut a promo? she is so bad its fucking hilarious
>>
>>1409885
Because she is signed to Lucha Underground for six years.
>>
File: KnightVomit.jpg (61 KB, 621x621) Image search: [Google]
KnightVomit.jpg
61 KB, 621x621
>>1410102
>>
>>1410067
That only applies to wannabe "DIVAS" like what WWE hires.

Victoria (Age 45), Awesome Kong, Gail Kim, Mickie James are still wrestling.
>>
>>1410070
Yeah, she hasn't got the gab. Outside of that though I've been afan for years. Plus she's in great shape. Bugs me that LU didn't give her something that shows more skin.
>>
>>1410154
I bet they all suck shit now
>>
>>1410154
I miss Victoria, Gail and Mickie. I wish they'd come back and btfo the current women.
>>
>>1410666
nah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kAuR5bkRZc
>>
>>1412367
I had a huge thing for her but god she talks too much
>I did Kevin Nash's party last night
dropped
>>
File: KellieSkaterSHIMMER.jpg (334 KB, 600x1027) Image search: [Google]
KellieSkaterSHIMMER.jpg
334 KB, 600x1027
>>1409885
>Thats not Madison Eagles
>Thats not Kellie Skater

whats the point
>>
>>1412367
Did she just ask that interviewer to call her?
>>
Hi Dixie, don't you have a company to be running into the ground?
>>
>Implying the wwe women's division is nothing more than a name change.
>>
>>1410043
Stop trying melissa you are old as fuck! period.
>>
>>1409885
She is a lesbian, and in the past that was a mark against her.
>>
>>1409885
She appeared on Heat as a jobber about ten years ago from memory.
>>
>>1412483
maddie and skater are fucking rotten and you know it
women trying to wrestle the exact same style as men and only at the level of an average male competitor grows old very quickly
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.