[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you think he'll be coming to the WWE?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: strong.png (30 KB, 610x221) Image search: [Google]
strong.png
30 KB, 610x221
do you think he'll be coming to the WWE?
>>
I expect "speculation" that he'll show up to NXT like the rest of the old TNA guys
>>
WE MOOSE NOW?
>>
>>1409824
Not super familiar, what's his shtick?

>>1409828
I'd trade Titus for Moose in a heartbeat.
>>
>>1409824
Holy shit I didn't realize Moose was the same football player id use in madden to develop and unleash upon qbs. Nice
>>
ARE YOU READY TO BUST SOME HEADS
>>
>>1409840
I'd trade Titus, Del Rio AND Reigns for Moose.
>>
>>1409904
>Del Rio

nah nigga el patron is 2based
>>
>>1409907
El Patron is based.

Del Rio is awful.

He & WWE just don't work together. Send him back to AAA so he can get humbled there.
>>
>>1409910
I don't get Vince's logic
>lets spend a ton of money to sign this wrestler away from a rival company
>then bury him because he's not allowed to get over on his own, it has to be our own unique way
>>
>>1410087
In case you haven't figured it out yet Vince is kind of a moron.
>>
>>1410087
Tell me more about how he buried Tyler Black, Moxley, Steen or Devitt.
>>
>>1410130
Who?
>>
>>1409910
I'd say El Batron is working best when he gets a bit more freedom in terms of matches. He's not that good of a heel in WWE either without his limo and Ricardo.

He wrestlers too much like a face lately, especially with the SI! SI! SI! crowd pandering
>>
>>1409824
He'll go to New Japan.
>>
>>1410114
A wealthy moron. How is being a smart peasant working out for you?
>>
>>1409824
Roderick Strong? Sounds like the name of a Game of Thrones character.
>>
File: 1436696163406.jpg (214 KB, 345x336) Image search: [Google]
1436696163406.jpg
214 KB, 345x336
>mfw I found out Roderick Strong, Eddie Edwards and Davey Richards weren't the same person
>>
>>1410258
>making this much of an appeal-to-authority

How's being a teenage mark working out for you?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.