[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WWE Brand Split.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: wwe-brand-split-9989331681.jpg (69 KB, 700x350) Image search: [Google]
wwe-brand-split-9989331681.jpg
69 KB, 700x350
How would you book it?
Who would you have as the Top 'Heel' and 'Babyface' and each brand?
Who would you have as GM?
And Two World Champions?
>>
on each brand*
>>
put Reigns, Miz, Sheamus, Del Rio, Swagger, Jasethy and all the other ratings killers on one show while BMJ, DeA+n, AJ, and all the other draws are on the other
>>
>>1409747
So, what you're saying is have one show that sucks and the other show have the top guys?

This is stupid lol, why have SmackDown live if that happened?

The Miz is underrated as a heel.
>>
Ambrose as the top face of Smackdown
Rollins as the top heel of Smackdown
Reigns as the top heel of RAW

I can't think of anyone I want to be the top face of RAW. I guess they could go with Zayn if they want to go the DB route.
>>
Rumours say that Kurt Angle has signed with WWE. He said he did in an interview. If its true or not is, we are yet to find out.
>>
>>1409773
Most probably John Cena as Top Face.

Also, Kevin Owens being a top heel isn't a bad idea.
>>
THE GUY ON RAW
THE MAN ON SMACKDOWN
THE DUDE ON SUPERSTARS
>>
>>1409786
We're looking at long term booking here. We want someone who's got 9 years of wrestling left in them
>>
>>1409791
Finn Balor?
>>
Keep the Shield guys on Raw to feud over a title and send Cena, Styles, Kevin Owens, and Big E to Smackdown to feud over the other one
>>
>>1409909
>Big E

You're BASED anon
>>
I would push Jack Swagger for smackdown and Zack Ryder for raw

Woo woo woo were the most over guys on the roster, stuck jobbing on superstars for no reason
>>
File: xx.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
xx.gif
2 MB, 320x180
push 2 moon on smackdown
>>
>>1409740
Raw:
>Top Heel - Seth Rollins
>Top Babyface - Dean Ambrose
Throw Reigns into the mix as well, and for the tag matches keep The New Day, Enzo and Cass, The Dudley Boys, and those shitty undercard tags put together for no reason (Golden Truth, Breezango). For the mid-card have The Miz, Kevin Owens, Cesaro, and a few of the older guys WWE plans on bringing back and the ones they already have (Jericho). Samoa Joe fits the Raw brand petty well, so this is the brand he should be called up to.

Smackdown:
>Top Heel - A.J. Styles
>Top Face - John Cena
These two would be needed to lift smackdown up. AJ brings the smarks and Cena brings the kids and other fans. For the tag division have The Club, The Lucha Dragons, and maybe the Vaudevillians. Have the Wyatt Family as a stable that can compete for all titles. Call up American Alpha and pair them with Angle if WWE brings him abroad. Mid-card should be all of the high-flying indie guys. Sami Zayn, Apollo Crews, Finn Balor, and anyone else.

I would also keep the Women exclusive to Raw and the Cruiserweights exclusive to Smackdown like before.
>>
>>1409924
Swagger should get a decent push come election time.
>>
Raw
>Top Faces
Cena
Bray

>Top Heels
Reigns
Owens

SD
>Top Faces
Zayn
Ambrose

>Top Heels
Rollins
Styles
>>
>>1409929
Who P10 here?
>>
>>1409970
always here my man
>>
>>1409965
>Reigns
>Heel
>>
>>1409965
why would zayn and owens be on separate rosters
>>
>>1409983
To prevent their story from burning out too quick
>>
>>1409740
I just for the life of me imagine any situation where if the Battleground triple threat happens, even with Reigns replaced, that it doesn't end with a double pin and two men from different brands are named the winner and we have a split title again.

Faces on Raw are going to be Dean and Seth
Heels on Raw Reigns,repackaged Harper.
GM Shane but we'll see an ongoing train of deputy guest GM's most weeks

Faces on SD Cena, Sami
Heels on SD Club, Orton , Owens
GM on SD the Authority (Kane 80% Steph 15% Haitch 5%)

the separate GM's will be the first thing to go and the Authority will control both shows by Survivor Series.
>>
>>1410038
Reigns suspension ends 21st July. Battleground is on 24th July, he might still wrestle.
>>
>>1409989
Their story has already burned out, they can't do much else apart from rip each other in promos. its time for them to move on.
>>
>>1410042
I'd keep him out of the match, it would be easier to rebuild Roman as either a face or a heel starting from rock bottom.

they will never get a face reaction again from Reigns if wins at Battleground, even the jimmies will turn on him.
>>
>>1410042
>he might still wrestle.

Reigns actually wrestling? That'd be a first.
>>
>>1409740
i'd cut both shows down to 2 hours to start
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.