[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TOY GUN KIDDIES ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1466545266001.png (123 KB, 1000x1734) Image search: [Google]
1466545266001.png
123 KB, 1000x1734
TOY GUN KIDDIES ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED
>>
>>1409098

If my glass only has a little beer in it you didn't do me a favor by pissing in it so it's now full. All you did was ruin what little drink I had.
>>
>>1409102
>he plays with toy guns
>>
Add the part where Carter runs everyone out
>>
>>1409331
This
>>
>>1409098
I think their complain is that their dead threads get archived because of /wwe/ threads quite fast.
>>
>>1409346
Bump the thread?

Stop being so dead?

We have WWE threads last days, sometimes a week
>>
>>1409352
Yeah if nobody is posting on a thread in a week, it might as well go. I know people are busy, but that takes the cake.
>>
Every time I go on /asp/ its wwe threads everywhere constantly. Why can't wwe just have it's own board?
>>
>>1409624
IF YOU WANT IT SO MUCH WHY DONT YA ASK FOR ONE???!!
>>
>>1409624
>wwe having its own board

because it makes too much sense
>>
>>1409630
>because it makes too much sense

I think that just about sums it up
>>
>>1409098
The issue isn't so much that you guys are here so much that it's run off the majority of the original alt sports threads.

We used to have paintball threads, traditional (oriental and European) martial arts, MMA, skateboarding, snowboarding, and even random things like hackey sack and extreme frisbee threads. WWE was here and stuck to its own generals which everyone was completely fine with.

But now since the /sp/ wrassle autists have arrived it's literally wrestling shit posting threatening to drown out every other thread so much that only the larger martial arts, skateboarding, and airshit threads are the only original /asp/ie threads surviving.
>>
>>1409660
Out here only the strong survive.
>>
>>1409660
blame /sp/
>/sp/ wants wrasslin gone
>they only have one thread up at a time only making a new one when the first is auto-saging
>moot lets them stay because of this
>moot leaves
>/sp/ complains to hiroshimoot making a strawpoll about it
>being new he decides to do what they say and banish them
>/asp/ already had some wrestling threads but they never lasted long and were usually only active for RAW on mondays
>they all get sent here
>see that they can make more than one thread now
>board is overrun
>there probably will never be /wwe/

just learn to deal, there's nothing anyone can do right now
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.