[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOLY SHIT dubya E has never cited their top guy for a WV. Have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 12839298392.jpg (8 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
12839298392.jpg
8 KB, 236x236
HOLY SHIT

dubya E has never cited their top guy for a WV.

Have they officially lost faith in him? Is the 10 year Empire finished 9.5 years too soon?
>>
more like 1.5 years too late
>>
Because Cena is clean you fucking retard
>>
>Randy Orton
>Rey Mysterio

If anything that will send Roman and the boyz a message not to take random pills and supplements that contain banned substances.
>>
>>1407881
>Cena
>clean
I have a bridge for sale anon.
>>
>>1407881
>Implying they didn't sacrifice Roman to restore public trust in the wellness policy so Vince could continue to suspend anyone at anytime and push Cena as a saint.

Everyone is on performance enhancers or something that would violate the policy, Vince uses the system to dock the pay of anyone that pisses him off without violating their contract.
>>
>>1407953
This although I'm curious what Roman did to piss off Vince
>>
>>1407964
Record low ratings
>>
>>1407964
Wasn't drawing shit to flies at the house shows.
Ambrose (booked as a complete geek and afterthought) outdrew him at a house show in a market that had 5x less the audience size than Roman's city had to draw from.
Ambrose was put on the B-show with the B-crew in the smaller town and still outdrew the Roman led A-tour in a much larger city.
>>
>>1408007
>>1408318
It's not Romans fault though. He's just doing what they tell him and they can't recognize that he's not ready for the top position or any of the opportunities he's been afforded. The last time I remember overwhelming support for him was when Batista won the Rumble and that was only because they force fed us Batista and Roman would've at that time been something different. They keep saying fuck you to the fans using Roman Reigns so they decide to punish him for it? If that's the case I feel sorry for the guy cause he is just doing what he is told and can't help the backwards ass state of mind creative has.
>>
File: 555comeonnow.jpg (26 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
555comeonnow.jpg
26 KB, 600x375
>>1407881
>>
File: 504.jpg (13 KB, 217x232) Image search: [Google]
504.jpg
13 KB, 217x232
>>1408339
Vince doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>1408354
Yeah that's pretty evident. Hopefully, if ratings continue rising, they'll recognize their failings.
>>
They're trying to get Roman over. Quite frankly its working. They're gonna make wwe programming as shitty as possible these 4 weeks. Enjoy sami zzzzzayn and apolo screw's getting way more screentime
>>
>>1408339
If Reigns was at least a decently talented performer the backlash against him wouldn't be anywhere near as bad.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.