[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's this I'm hearing about Dean being a former ghetto
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 20140602_Thumb_RAW_rollins.jpg (107 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
20140602_Thumb_RAW_rollins.jpg
107 KB, 1200x675
What's this I'm hearing about Dean being a former ghetto drug dealer?

Did this actually happen, or did everyone get worked by that one Bray Wyatt promo
>>
There's all kinds of rumors. I doubt WWE would acknowledge something like that but every wrestler has skeletons in the closet and rumors willy-nilly.

IIRC he was brought up in public housing (government-funded households for low-income families). He wanted to become a wrestler early and went to a wrestling school where he ended up selling popcorn and setting up the ring for a year or so since he was still underage.
>>
He came up in government housing and was a little shit as a kid apparently and his mum is supposedly a massive fuck up who gave him a shit upbringing. He also partied his ass off and fit straight into the CZW lockeroom's life style which means lots of drugs.

Him dealing just to get by is very possible and very common where he's from.
>>
Apparently he grew up in public housing, his mom was a prostitute and he had his little sister taken away by CPS at one point.
>>
There's lots of amazing stories about Ambrose. Just look up.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1x3ohb_dj-hyde-on-jon-moxley_sport
>>
I remember he did this shoot interview where he talks about some MILF stalking him and how he did hardcore drugs and alcohol in CZW
>>
>>1407267
Yep, wrestling was pretty much an escape from how shitty his life was
>>
>>1407267
My dean knows what its like to struggle unlike that chad asshole boreman reigns
>>
>>1407267
Didn't he admit to that shit on Jerico's podcast?
>>
All this stories make me like him more desu.

Based fucking ambrose
>>
>>1408790
This. Dean has experienced life and brought himself up from life's many trials and tribulations.

Roman has had things handed to him his whole life because of his family name.
>>
he's the lunatic fringe, anon
>>
>>1407267
>tfw might have cost Ambrose a title reign because of a facebook comment I made on the WWE page

I deleted it like 10 mins after I posted it. It had like 300 likes though and was the top comment.
>>
>>1407267
Dean Ambrose is similar to Eminem in terms of backstory from what I see.
>>
>>1408958

What was the comment?
>>
Based Dean working his way up from the dirt to the WWEWHC and bringing up ratings
>>
>>1407267
he was in czw

every single one of their guys is a massive pothead while plenty are on meth and speed as well so it wouldnt be surprising at all
>>
>>1408982
Basically I said Dean had a drug problem in the past and him overcoming it and winning the title makes it even better. Which sounds fine and all but I had people commenting telling me I was a liar and I was giving them proof of it. So then I thought about WWE seeing it and it being scandalous so I deleted it. This also happened before the Reigns fiasco.
>>
The better question is did AJ really sold some drugs when he was selling bottled water? And does he still play pokemon
>>
>>1411306
Yes it was pretty obvious he was alluding to drugs
>>
>>1408967
Dean Ambrose is basically literally the Ohio version of Eminem.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.