[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who are the five wrestlers(from any promotion, any era) who get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 600x804) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 600x804
Who are the five wrestlers(from any promotion, any era) who get to go in here?
>>
Ric Flair, Bret Hart, The Rock, Stone Cold and Triple H
>>
>>1407583
>Triple H

kek
>>
>>1407253
HBK, HHH, Rock, Stone Cold, Foley
>>
Nakamura
Tanahaski
Okada
Naito
Kenny Omega
>>
>>1407607
I want weebs off my /asp/ now
>>
>>1407253
bruno sammartino, ric flair, antonio inoki, hulk hogan, steve austin
>>
>>1407253
Stone Cold, HBK, Rock, Hogan, Randy Savage
>>
Randy Savage
Kurt Angle
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Shawn Michaels
Hoke Kogan
>>
File: 1465846383542.png (536 KB, 500x627) Image search: [Google]
1465846383542.png
536 KB, 500x627
>>1407607
>>
>>1407253
Test, Albert, Big Show, Kane, Val Venis.
>>
Curt Hennig
Bret Hart
Steve Austin
Scott Steiner
Chris Jericho
>>
>>1407253
Hulk Hogan
Bret Hart
Stone Cold
The Rock
John Cena

Any other answer will get laughed at
>>
Hulk
Austin
Flair
Terry Funk
RVD
>>
Shawn Michaels
The Undertaker
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Ric Flair
Sting
>>
CM Punk
Daniel Bryan
AJ Styles
Stone Cold
Undertaker
>>
File: 241-i-am-disgust.jpg (10 KB, 278x309) Image search: [Google]
241-i-am-disgust.jpg
10 KB, 278x309
>All this Ric Flair

The guy has never not sucked.
>>
>>1407696
18+
>>
>>1407698
No that's the thing - if you're an old codger like me, you know he is shit.

It's the youngsters now who see this wrinkly old crap wheeling himself down to ringside and think that a guy who managed to hang around the industry that long must be one of the GOATs by default.

Shit matches, plagiarised gimmick, out-stayed his welcome, IRL fuck-up. There is no legend to Ric Flair, just a sad old burn-out who is too scared to leave the party because he thinks everyone will laugh at him once he's gone.
>>
>there are "people" who unironically think Wet Shart is a top five GOAT
>>
>>1407708
who the fuck cares if he isn't the original nature boy (when he is the better one), if he has done a dozen of retirement matches or if he is so awesome to carry the gimmick in real life; his in ring worlk was great, especially the in ring psichology, he constistently entertaining as fuck (and that's also beacuse he lived the gimmick) with funny ass fuck promos, and he carried nwa (the biggest part of the wrestlin world at the time) for years. If you think a 16 (to over 20) times champion isn't a legend, but just a meme, you have comprehension problems
>>
>>1407676
if you want to outline the franchise faces i'd go with
sammartino
hogan
hart
austin
cena
>>
>>1407713
He's a politician. He stayed on top by butt kissing and just hanging around forever. Same reason that HHH will never be a true legend, because nobody will believe he got where he is by himself - he got things handed to him as favours.
>>
>>1407756
he surely is a politician, but that has nothing to do with his in ring work and doesn't damage his work or his legacy. Also, even if i can't prove it, i truly think he continues to stick to the business beacuse he truly loves it more than anythiing elso, he can't live away from the ring. And he's really different from hunter, hhh always had favours beacuse he had for friends men more important than him, but with ric flair ric himself is the more important man, the one that gives favour. He made to top, and fucking stayed to the top beacuse he really is the man.
>>
Austin, Cena, Hogan, Shawn Michaels and CM Punk
>>
>>1407696
>>1407708
This so much

Only southern niggers, old hilbillies, facebook pakis and young marks that fell for the memes rate Flair

>>1407713
Found the facebook paki
>>
>>1407812
And here's the autist to ruin yet another thread. I miss Carter
>>
>>1407784
> his ringwork
Surely you jest
His ringwork is and always was rockbottom gutter shit

>>1407816
> i hate ontopic posts and discussion
> i have no argument
> i miss Carter
Sure thing Carter
>>
>>1407818
And you have arguments? You only shitted on guys that were actually having a discussion. I understand opinions but this is just autism. Oh whatever
>>
>>1407253
Austin, Angle, HBK, Flair, Reigns
>>
File: Seth-Rollins.jpg (73 KB, 391x392) Image search: [Google]
Seth-Rollins.jpg
73 KB, 391x392
>>1407689
>CM Punk
>Daniel Bryan
>AJ Styles
>>
>>1408052
>all 3 of them combined have less failed drug tests than your image

KEK
>>
Sting
The Rock
Stone Cold
Cena
Hulk Hogan
>>
>>1407253
Hulk
Ric Flair
Macho Man
Stone Cold
John Cena
>>
Dylan, Dylan.. Dylan, Dylan & the Dylan.
>>
File: dylan5x.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
dylan5x.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>1408101
>>
>>1408059
What's your point?
>>
>>1407583
Replace HHH with HBK and deal.
>>
>only one person said Daniel Bryan
disappointed
>>
>>1407913
> le autism
Post automatically dismissed

> i mis Carter
>>
Austin
Angle
Cena
Savage
Michaels
>>
>>1407253
Eddie Guerrero
Ric Flair
HBK
The Rock
Stone Cold
>>
Macho Man, Scott Steiner, Stone Cold, Jericho, Angle.
>>
HBK, The Rock, Steve Austin, Edge, CM Punk
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.