[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Roman violates WWE's wellness policy >Seth has an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 12
File: mydean.jpg (801 KB, 1798x2017) Image search: [Google]
mydean.jpg
801 KB, 1798x2017
>Roman violates WWE's wellness policy
>Seth has an affair and his nudes go all over the internet
>Dean's record remains clean

Why is Dean the best Shield member? He has no scandals because he isn't a sack of shit! I just love how you guys gave him shit for months but now its clear that he has always been the top guy.
>>
>remains clean

For now
>>
Give him time. You have to be champ for a little while before you fuck up.
>>
Seth is literally on steroids. Roman just did some weed and cocaine.

Dean is on steroids too. Look at him compared to 3 weeks ago.
>>
Being lame as cold shit is considered being "best".

The state of everything
>>
Dean used to wrestle for CZW

I don't think that's necessarily "clean" for a wrestler
>>
>>1407131
My dean is based
>>
>>1407131
He has no scandals because he's a boring faggot. Seth and Roman have lived
>>
>>1407195
Dean Ambrose has struggled more than Seth and Roman combined.

My Dean literally grew up in the ghetto and had to sell drugs just to get by.

Chad ass dick licker Roman grew up affluent and had everything handed to him.
>>
>>1407131

Did they take the belt off roman becuse he failed the wellness policy?
>>
>>1407174
They would have tested him for any bloodborne pathogens prior to signing with WWE.
>>
>>1407197
>sold drugs
>clean

Good one.
>>
>>1407199
Yes
>>
>notorious for being a raging alcoholic
>keeps his shit together for his dream job

What an inspiration
>>
Because he's already done the "unclean" things (allegedly) and as for *any* sexual misconduct, I'm sure Renee wouldn't allow that. Renee is a good woman.

He's an adult who's perfectly happy to be in the WWE after a long time of struggling in the indies.
>>
>>1407212
The point is that Dean have all these things in the past (allegedly) and is unlikely to repeat them now, in the present and in the future.
>>
File: download (4).gif (3 MB, 284x315) Image search: [Google]
download (4).gif
3 MB, 284x315
>>1407131
>>
>>1407212
TO BE A DOPEMAN, BOY, YOU MUST QUALIFY
DON'T GET HIGH, OFF YOUR OWN SUPPLY
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 486x500
>>1407209
I sure fucking hope so. I'm honestly surprised if he doesn't have hepatitis or something. CZW is about as fucked as you can get, right?
>>
>Roman suspended for drugs
>Seth has nudes leaked
>Dean is balding at age 30

The Hounds of JUSTice
>>
>>1407244
Hep-B can be spread through sweat as well, so I would be shocked if he wasn't tested.
>>
Dean had a shit upbringing, had to scratch and claw for everything he has and probably had his own run-ins with the law when he was young, you bet your ass now that he's made it to the big show, he's gonna appreciate it more than anything and keep his nose clean.

Roman is a golden boy born into a legendary wrestling family who only went into WWE because he couldn't make it in football. He's had his position handed to him and it's clear as fucking day in interviews that he doesn't really appreciate where he is or the opportunity he's been given.

Now which of those two sounds more likely to get popped for pissing hot to you?
>>
>>1407294
So if a white person grows up in poverty they are a hero, but anyone else that grows up like that is a nigger?
>>
>>1407481
Yes
>>
>>1407482
You snow monkeys are fucked up in the head. We pity you lol.
>>
>>1407487
We wuz kangs an shit
>>
>>1407487
Go pick some cotton, ape.
>>
>>1407496
We still are, unlike you snok monkeys.
>>1407497
We got white people to do that. You methed out snow monkeys work cheaper than spics. I can pay a white tweaker $30 for something a Mexican day laborer will charge $120 to do. What happened white people?
>>
>>1407505
>We still are
>niggers actually tell themselves this

>niggers
>calling anyone monkeys

>I can pay a white tweaker $30 for something a Mexican day laborer will charge $120 to do
>nigger has to lie to make himself feel better

>What happened darkies?
Nothing because niggers have always been shit
>>
>>1407505
>what happened to white people
insecurity /pol/ and tumblr are both proof of that

also glad I'm not white
>>
>>1407131
>Literally an inch away from leaking Renee Young's nudes every day.

When is it happening, dudes?
>>
>>1407150
No, it's called working out and having a good diet. You can assume everyone who's bigger than you is on 'roids
>>
>>1407223
>Renee is a good woman

Literally has fucked everyone on the roster
>>
>>1407131

He got all that shit out of his system in his 20s.
>>
>>1407481
They have the spark, you low IQ apes don't.
>>
>>1407595
Please have sex.
>>
>>1407150
Seth and Dean are easily natty. Roman is probably natty too, but it's hard to tell
>>
>>1407150
>Dean is on steroids

"No"
He's not even that big. I'm gonna need side-by-sides or some shit to validate this nonsense.
>>
>>1407131
Ambrose was a drug addict. Doubt he doesn't smoke some weed every now and then.
Rollins is obviously on roids.
Roman is also on roids, and now he's on drugs.

Honestly, none of them have a clean record. It's just that, besides Roman, they haven't been caught yet.
>>
>>1407294
>that he doesn't really appreciate where he is or the opportunity he's been given.
>keeps telling people who interviewed him that he's eternally grateful for his spot and despite fan backlash he's making the most out of it because even he admits that the WWE is a revolving glass door
>>
>>1407223
>good
>woman
Pick one and only one
>>
>>1407131
>Seth nudes

Why haven't you posted anything yet? Goddamn it.
>>
>>1407810
If I pick good it still means Renee is a good woman unless you can prove she is a man.
>>
>>1407244

>that
>wrestling or even entertaining

No
>>
>>1407481

Yeah.

#whiteprideworldwide
>>
>>1407481
Anybody who grows up in poverty and makes it to the top the way Ambrose did is fucking awesome.

I'm black, btw, so take your racial cliches and shove them up your ass.
>>
I think the whole Roman suspension is a hoax. WWE gave him a couple of days off, he's the golden boy, guys!
>>
>>1407733
Sure thing, let me hit up Renee
>>
>>1407769
Rollins is definitely not roiding. His body looks like a dedicated gym goer who tracks their meals to stay at probably 12%? Bf
>>
>>1407131
On my phone or I would post it but you should look at pictures of Dean before they sent him to Puerto Rico and he got heavy into partying. He looked like a young Triple H
>>
>>1407254

underrated post
>>
>>1407505
Remember when lying in life it's important to always tell a believable lie.
In fact I'm pretty sure you got the number thirty in your head from the movie night crawler.
And the homeless do not count. Any homeless person regardless of race will do just about anything for money and they are shit barters because they have no leverage
>>
>>1408304
Ok. Let me know how it goes.
>>
>>1408366
Went well. Came on her face and punched her afterwards.
>>
>>1408431
that was fast
>>
>>1407733
A girl is sucking my dick as we speak. Keep on masturbating to traps, dweeb.
>>
>>1407131
He's a former alcoholic and drug addict. Wait until he's 50, injured and struggling to stay sober.
>>
>>1408305
>crossfit
>this body
>admittedly looked up to bodybuilders and tried bodybuilding in the past
>fast recovery time from injury

I mean, HGH isn't roids, but c'mon. It's obvious he's on something.
>>
>>1408331
Damn kid you are stupid. Like autistic stupid. I'd pay you less than $30.
>>
>>1407150
>Seth is literally on steroids
kek. what steroids exactly?
>Dean is on steroids too
K E K
Only person I would allow you to assume is Roman because at least THAT is debatable.
>>
>>1408204
GTFO you white kids call everybody niggers then are suddenly black when you realize how fucken stupid your racism makes you. You're a joke.
>>
>>1407131
>Roman violates WWE's wellness policy
what
>Seth has an affair and his nudes go all over the internet
do you have any sauce to back up this dish
>>
>>1408851
kek
>>
>>1408856
Did you start posting here yesterday? Google it you lazy shit.
>>
>>1408875
what is this policy he broke faggot what'd he do
>>
>>1408856
Nigga you stupid or trolling?
>>
>>1408825
Crossfit done right can give good results, and literally nothing about his body screams roids. Not even hgh desu senpai. He has the body of my natty gym owner, but is shorter by like, 6 inches.
Rollins is just knowledgeable in the gym and has a fuck ton of money.
Also, knee shit in this day and age isn't the worst thing in the world, especially under wwe healthcare. He was probably on a prescribed steroid to help the healing process, but only for his initial recovery Id guess.
>>
>>1408887
You don't even need to google it, browse the catalog you cuck.
>>
File: 640x0.jpg (65 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
640x0.jpg
65 KB, 640x960
>>1408894
>Crossfit done right
Doesn't exist.

>good results
Yeah, no. The jack-of-all-trades that still gives good very good results is a myth.

>nothing about his body screams roids
His slightly bloated abs and chest/delts definition.
>+200lbs while at low bodyfat and maintaining those stats and this look while doing crossfit
Yeeeeeah, sure.
Either way, for example the Hodge twins don't look the part and are obviously on roids.

>the body of
I have an elephant skull in my fridge.

>especially under wwe healthcare
It's just painfully obvious that he was on a high HGH and steroid dosage when he destroyed his knee.

It's okay, Seth is a cool guy and we like him. But don't try to act like he's not on the gear.
>>
File: 2016-06-17-10-39-19-459901096.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-17-10-39-19-459901096.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>1408847
>those delts
>debatable
>>
>>1408957
Except it does. Even rippletits was behind the non competitive form of cross fit.
His abs look pretty normal for someone doing oly lifts and shit. Just a strong core. Ryback and Titus are prime examples of hgh. Also Rollins delts are nothing special.
At 6'1" he should be over 200 lbs if he wants to look like a credible threat, he also clearly has some extra fluff on him. You can see his abs but nothing super defined.
>>
>>1408957
Also the hodge twins look pretty roided out dude.
>>
File: sef_da_man.jpg (44 KB, 840x419) Image search: [Google]
sef_da_man.jpg
44 KB, 840x419
>>1407223
>>
>>1407131
"violates WWE's wllness policy"

What did he do, exactly?
>>
>>1409091
We don't know. We'll never know.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1409091
weed
>>
>>1409096
with all the shit he puts up from the "fans" I don't blame him.
>>
>>1409077
She's questioning her relationship with Deano at that moment
>>
>>1409096
>>1409101
WEED IS NOT A SUSPENSION YOU STUPID SMARK SHITFUCKS
>>
>>1409096
Weed is just a fine
>>
>>1409096
There is no suspension for weed, it was roids
>>
>>1409077
Seth's body is perfect, also that doesn't look like a roided up guy.
>>
>>1409030
>oly lifts
>normal
>strong core
No. His abs are simply bloated.
He doesn't have the posture (because he doesn't have the body) of neither the manlet olympic competitors, nor fat powerlifting fucks.
Not to mention that the crossfit form of olympic lifts is an abomination of a gains goblin, so it seems even less plausible.

>look like a credible threat
They're under-billing him constantly to make him seem more appropriate for his high flying heel gimmick.

>clearly has some extra fluff
Clearly less than Elliot Hulse.

>hodge twins look pretty roided out
Not really. They don't have an out-of-ordinary vascularity or proportions.
Only their stats and age are a dead giveaway, maybe their waist-shoulders ratio.
They don't even have the "photoshop look".

>rippletits
Literally who?
>>
>>1411357
>he doesn't know who Rippletits is

Did you just start watching WWE?
>>
Yet Triple H and Vince love Roman and Seth more than Dean
>>
>>1411663
Oooh, I thought you were talking about some shitty has-been crossfitter.

But Steiner is a fucking idiot meathead that destroyed his body, so I don't know what him supporting crossfit would prove.
>>
File: 415.jpg (71 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
415.jpg
71 KB, 960x720
>>1411742
Nigga I was fucking with you. Rippletits = Rippetoe, as in Mark Rippetoe. He is a fitness guru who /fit/ deems highly of
>>
Seth = Triple H
Dean = Stone Cold
Roman = X-Pac
>>
>>1411794
Dean beats Renee?
>>
>>1407150
>Roman just did some weed and cocaine
>romark damage control
>>
>>1411810
DRINK BEER
>>
>>1407150
the dude owns his own fucking gym
>>
>>1412066
>>/wooo/
>>
>>1412066
BEAT RENEE
>>
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (148 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
148 KB, 1920x1080
>>1411760
You got me there, I've got to admit.
And you got me real good.
>>
>>1408686
Who are you and why are you inserting yourself into this discussion about one man's virginity? Are you his mother?

Good luck with the blowjob, I guess.
>>
>>1411357
>doesn't know who rippletits is
>trying to claim any sort of knowledge of anything fitness related
You lost the argument when you discarded crossfit entirely, now you just look ignorant to all of lifting.
Here's a pic of the hodgetwins for you btw. You're going to tell me they don't look roided out?
>>
>>1408159
You have to be 18 to post here.
>>
>>1412740
Then why the fuck are you here?
>>
>>1408894
Steroids are regularly prescribed in orthopedics, but now there is even stem cell therapy available on the high end of treatments.
>>
File: hqdefault-2.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-2.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>1412735
>implying I need to know a crossfit darling that most likely can't even deadlift without bending like a scared cat
>implying not knowing said crossfit darling proves any lack of knowledge
Same as saying that you don't know anything about literature if you don't know who Dukaj is. Huh, seems legit.

>lost the argument when you discarded crossfit entirely
I didn't lose shit. Crossfit is just bumfucking your wallet for a "you're a good boy" course.

>now you just look ignorant to all of lifting
That's coming from an /asp/ie.
kek

>they don't look roided out?
Not really. All of their proportions are good, unlike the fucked up shoulders on that manlet king between them, and their skin doesn't give away roid usage, except for the bicep veins, which could be excused with a pump.
Their forearms are small, so are their arms, chest is balanced, just as traps, abs barely there.
The only giveaway would be the definition on their arms/shoulders. But, yet again, this can be excused with a potential pump, considering that on their videos you can't see as much definition.
Like I said, cuntbrain, their stats and their age are the dead giveaway.
>>
>>1413352
Those guys are defo roided
>All of their proportions are good
Lmao look at the arms of the dude to the right
>>
>>1413352
>rippetoe
>crossfit darling
Oh I get it, your trolling
>>
File: hqdefault-3.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-3.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>1413359
>arms of the dude to the right
Nothing outstanding, only his triceps have good size, which is normal, because triceps are supposed to be big. Well, at least bigger than the biceps. And his biceps are nothing out of the ordinary. Just lots of veins. Pump? I dunno, maybe, maybe not. Indicative of roids.
But obvious roids sign? Nope.
That's, like, proportions 101, m8.
Pic related is a calisthenics manlet. Same position, same proportions, less veins.

>>1414182
What, do I have to know some crossfit-related nobodies now in order not to troll?
So, did you read Perfekcyjna Imperfekcja, m8?
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.