[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wrestling Society X
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 4444.png (123 KB, 296x253) Image search: [Google]
4444.png
123 KB, 296x253
Does anyone here remember this failed wrestling fed in 2007? It was MTV's attempt at a hardcore fed with Myspace/emo/scene kid gimmicks on the side among other things like random explosions and X-Pac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXuwQql7s7Q
>>
I thought it was awesome but then again I was like 11
>>
>>1406958

I still watch it
>>
Lucha Underground is the spiritual successor, and I vaguely remember a few of the same people who worked on WSX working on LU
>>
>>1407055
>Joey Ryan, Ricky Banderas/Mil Muertes, M-Dogg 20/Son of Havoc, Jack Evans, Bael, Mr. Cisco
Just hope they don't share the same fate.
>>
>>1407055

Nah WSX was and still is my fav fed

Lucha can't touch it and never fucking will so just stop already!
>>
I liked it I was probably the only fan of WSX despite the dumb Good Charlotte type gimmicks for some of the wrestlers but hey they tried and failed
>>
>>1407079
>Just hope they don't share the same fate.
nah, they already outlived them by like 90 episodes and 2 seasons
>>
>>1406958
>the only thing that changed physically about seth then & seth now was that he bulked up and got highlights
>>
I remember in the first episode New Jack eliminated himself from the battle royal and took out the ref for the lulz. Matt Sydal, Teddy Hart, and tons others were there too.
>>
I forgot joey ryan has been using the same gimmick for 10 years
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.