[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DEAN CONFIRMED DRAW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9
File: 497.jpg (9 KB, 177x278) Image search: [Google]
497.jpg
9 KB, 177x278
http://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/raw-does-best-numbers-week-after-wrestlemania-215031

>best ratings since WM

The three hours were:

8 p.m. 3.42 million viewers
9 p.m. 3.56 million viewers
10 p.m. 3.42 million viewer
>>
>Romanetty confirmed ratings cancer
>Romanetty suspended
>Deano confirmed to be a draw

Is today the best day ever?
>>
File: Vince_McMahon.jpg (41 KB, 678x678) Image search: [Google]
Vince_McMahon.jpg
41 KB, 678x678
>>1406217
Not a big Dean fan but I never thought I'd see numbers like those until after the next SS or WM. Impressive.
>>
>>1406217
Reignetty BTFO

>main evented 2 manias
>Won a royal rumble
>3 time WWE champion
>Still ratings cancer
>Getting massively outpopped and outdrawn by dudes not even getting pushed
>House show attendances dropping 30% that he headlines
>>
File: dean.jpg (11 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
dean.jpg
11 KB, 300x300
>>1406217
Dean A+mbrose
>>
>>1406402
YES!
>>
Deano is gonna be champion forever!
>>
>>1406415
They finally buried Ramen again. Everybody wanted to make sure he wouldn't win the belt back the next night.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (13 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
13 KB, 240x210
>/asp/ literally BTFO by Dean Mark
>twice
>>
>>1406217
Damn, would not have thought to see a jump in numbers that quickly. Good shit.

Actual evidence that someone other than Vince's pet can draw.
>>
>>1406217
Partially surprise.
But on the other hand, thinking it over, it has been since literally 20-fucking-14 since there has been a legitimate babyface Champion that the grand majority of fans have been behind. So not really.
>>
>>1406217

Who was on at 9 that attracted more people? That's the draw.
>>
File: samimeh.gif (2 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
samimeh.gif
2 MB, 245x245
>>1406217
not bad
>>
File: Dean Amphrose.png (17 KB, 236x334) Image search: [Google]
Dean Amphrose.png
17 KB, 236x334
>>1406217
>>
And who main evented the show, retards?
>>
>>1406537
A match that revolved all around Dean's title and had Ambrose lay out Reigns and Rollins at the end of it?
>>
russo's rant about ambrose and ratings wrestlezone podcast today was pretty funny

apparently no one in the company is over because they don't get attitude era reactions or recognition
>>
That's it, Roman is fucking done. Mark my words he will never be the "top guy" again.
>>
>>1406559
Russos pretty funny if you get passed his pathetic attempts to live in the past
>>
>>1406559
was because they aren't recognized by everyone at an airport...like really? lol
>>
>>1406217
It always does those numbers after a ppv, regardless who is champion. Are autistic fucks this delusional? Come on you fags should have noticed by now. Fuck im glad roman is out, lets home dean and seth follow.
>>
>>1406582
last time ratings were that high it was the post Mania Raw
>>
>>1406582

posted this in the other thread:

desu, post ppv ratings are always up

however

post Extreme Rules viewership:
8 PM: (3.359 million viewers)
9 PM: (3.332 million viewers)
10 PM: (3.115 million viewers)

Ambrose has single handedly brought back 200k viewers.

Make no surprise, next week viewership will be probably down from this week, but with Roman as champ it could have easily been again under 3 mil.
>>
File: dean.jpg (20 KB, 632x345) Image search: [Google]
dean.jpg
20 KB, 632x345
"I'm every bit as good as they say I am, and better, and then some more."
>>
>>1406572
>and then Roman wins his 4th title at Summerslam
>>
Dean Ambrose is officially confirmed to be a draw.
>>
>push guy fans actually like
>immediate ratings spike

How long will it take for Vince to forget this lesson?
>>
File: 1466381070930.png (434 KB, 522x541) Image search: [Google]
1466381070930.png
434 KB, 522x541
>>1407293
>Vince
>ever admitting he was wrong
>>
>>1406490
>BMJ was just a transitional champ to get buttfucked by Lesnar at SS
>Lesnar was a part-timer and a giant monster
>Seth was a chickenshit heel who lost clean on TV constantly.
>Roman respectively lasted five seconds, was fucking boring and was fucking boring.
>Sheamus had an entire cash-in and stable given to him to Make Roman Strong, ruining his, ADR and Rusev's cred in the process and driving BNB out of the fucking promotion, Rusev is the only one who's recovered from that fucking debacle.
>HHH was a transitional champ and just existed for more Authority shit and to Make Roman Strong.

Holy fucking shit, I never realized how fucking dire things have been since Bryan got injured.

>>1406526
Uh....Bray and New Day? Enzo and Cass? Cena and AJ?
>>
>>1407293
Listen. That's not the way wrestling works. It's not a democracy where viewers get to vote on who wins.
This is an intricate story written by team of dedicated people who want to entertain you. There will be highs and there will be lows. It's all part of the magic.
>>
>>1407306
MITB was the first time a WWE PPV has ended with the fans cheering a babyface winning since The Shield were together.
>>
>>1407311
And if Roman hadn't pissed hot, we probably would've had him go over clean, no immediate cash in and we wouldn't have gotten any of this. Crazy.
>>
>>1407308
18+
>>
>>1407628

Have sex.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.