[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Roman was the Janetty all along 10/10 plot twist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: ohshit.gif (756 KB, 254x224) Image search: [Google]
ohshit.gif
756 KB, 254x224
>Roman was the Janetty all along

10/10 plot twist
>>
File: 1460804468959.jpg (21 KB, 456x352) Image search: [Google]
1460804468959.jpg
21 KB, 456x352
>we'll get a good feud between Seff and Dean for the title instead of just Romanwinslol thrown in the mix

Both of those wrestlers lost clean a lot of times and will be actually interesting to see who comes on top.
>>
>>1405375
>Battleground
>Seff and Dean lay it out on the line in a hard fought, pull at every stop, knockdown drag out match for the title
>Finally, the winners stands tall, championship in hand, tears in eyes
>DUM DA-DUM DUM-DA DUM DADUUM
>WHAT'S REIGNS DOING HERE?
>ONE (1) SPEAR!
>ROMAN STANDS TALL AGAINST HIS FORMER SHIELD TEAMMATES
>>
>>1405375
Will they have their first good match together
>>
>>1405405
This will probably happen.
>>
>>1405417
cuck
>>
>>1405375
You do realise Roman will be back just in time for battleground
>>
>>1405457
Exactly. JUST in time.
i.e, he won't even be on the Raw before. He'll still be suspended.
You don't think they'd toss him in casually on the Smackdown, do you?
>>
>>1405350

You don't even know what Janetty means you moron.
>>
>>1405413
>I've never seen FCW
18+
>>
>>1405469
Why not?
>>
>>1405469
I think He'll still be suspended by then, since Smackdown goes live before the ppv.
>>
>>1406143
>No name Indy shit
>>
>>1406172
Because Smackdown
Also it's taped on Tuesdays. They'd have to literally slot him in on PPV.
>>
>implying this suspension will matter in the long-term
>implying his card position will be dropped down
>>
>>1406311

Holy fuck.

Go back to bed. Its a school night
>>
>>1405469
Look.
This is Vincent Kennedy McMahon Jr. we are talking about.
He is a god damn Psychologist's 7th Level of Hell, the man is so obsessed with the power and victories over people against him that he will do ANYTHING to retain that. Meaning he will never, EVER, EVVVVVEEEEER Admit a mistake, and that includes Roman's push.
Roman could Benoit his family and Vince will fucking push him to the North Star JUST to avoid admitting he was wrong. Because he will never in his unnatural roid filled life admit he is wrong.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.