[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone think this gimmick, or whatever it is, would actually work?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 980x522) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 980x522
Did anyone think this gimmick, or whatever it is, would actually work?
>>
>American mad about how shit his beaches are
>>
>>1404978
>shitskin mad his boys don't have any charisma
>>
All they need is Carlito to come back to give them a little Charisma boost and more apple spitting.
>>
>>1404968
How are they not fired?
>>
I literally thought their vignettes were just advertisements. Then they came into the ring and did the world's worst Total Elimination.
>>
>>1404978
Normally I'd disagree but
>live in Florida
>supposed to have the most pristine beaches in the world
>go down to the ocean
>cant even see through it it's so dark
>small sharks stay close to shore
>bigger sharks are a little further out
>everyone just stays on the sand

Never seen a beach in Puerto Rico, but they cant be much worse than the ones here...
>>
so their gimmick is that their puerto rican?
>>
>>1405045
they're travel agents
>>
>>1405031
Do these guys even want to be cool?
>>
>>1405045
>>1405056
Travel agents from Puerto Rico that... wrestle... because, what? Puerto Rican supremacy?
>>
>>1405066
They want you to come to puerto rico: the shining star of the carribean. it's written into their contracts that anyone they beat is forced to visit
>>
>>1404968
I don't give a flying fuck about them as wrestlers but their vignettes made me interested in going on holiday to Puerto Rico
>>
>>1405081
Come to Puerto Rico!
>>
>>1405044
Come to islamorada, gringo.
>>
No, but I love their theme song.
>>
>>1405081
The shining star of the Carribean!
>>
>>1404968
>haven't been seen a single time since they debut
kek, shitcanned immediately
>>
>>1405056
Do travel agents even exist anymore?
>>
It's a miracle they're still employed t.b.h.
>>
>>1404968
>"Are you jealous of our crippling national debt America?"
>>
File: ProgressIsland.jpg (8 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
ProgressIsland.jpg
8 KB, 320x180
>>1404968
Dun-da-dun-dun-DUN! Gambling!
>>
>>1405044
Lmfao what part? Jacksonville?

It is beautiful in Panama, Pensacola and the pan handle. Also beautiful in Miami and Tampa and the south. The state is huge you moron.
>>
Already been to Puerto Rico. Could've gotten drunk in the Florida keys for cheaper with the same beaches.
>>
>>1404968
I wouldn't be surprised if this was Vince's idea
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.