[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Shane's been back for a while What's the general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4
So Shane's been back for a while

What's the general consensus on his run so far?
>>
WHAT'S UP <city we're in>?
>>
>>1404370
Shane is refreshing and cool
>>
He's more over than some main eventers handpicked by Vince.
>>
>>1404370
He's based
>>
>>1404370
He's not as good on the mic as I remember him being, stutters a lot and panders too much.
And pretty much just fills the exact same character-role as the Authority did, whilst framing his actions as a Face.
>>
Based Vince, brings back Shane so he can shill for him and get cheered.
>>
HERE COMES THE MONEY
>>
File: herecomesthepepeeee.jpg (514 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
herecomesthepepeeee.jpg
514 KB, 1024x1024
HERE COMES THE PEPEEEEEE
>>
I was hype when he came back but nothing has changed, which is why I haven't watched since Mania.
>>
>>1404381
HERE WE GO MEMES TALK
>>
>>1404432
HERE COMES THE PEPE

TENDIES TENDIES TENDIES TENDIES TENDIES TENDIES TENDIES TENDIES TENDIES
>>
>>1404370
He can't talk, ratings are down, he did not fix wwe kayfabe wise.
>>
>>1404381
>>1404432
>>1404436
If you actually thought any of this was funny you are obviously underage and should leave this website now
>>
>>1404499
>he did not fix wwe kayfabe wise.

Probably because Vince shoot wouldn't let him.
>>
>>1404506
Have sex
>>
>>1404506
Fuck off normie scum
>>
>>1404506
/r/SquaredCircle is down the hall and to the left
>>
>>1404370
Pretty shit on the mic now, he botches all the time and keeps breathing into the mic at the end of his sentences really audibly. He used to be pretty good back in the day.

At least he's over, though.
>>
>>1404370
He's alright. Not the best thing ever, but it's nice to have a face in charge after having the authority stick around so long.
>>
>>1404515
>>1404520
>>1404526
>someone did not like my awful facebook frog meme post
>time to samefag
18 and up kiddiewinks
>>
>>1404568
>I can't handle being insulted so I'll cry samefag
Kek
>>
>>1404370
i wonder if he pressured the idea of the brand split again

It was rumored for a bit but he comes back a few months later it's happening and he seems to be the poster boy for it
>>
Hes fine i was hyped when he came back but hes just a front for the same crap. Matches are still repeatedly the same. It might as well be 2015 again with a couple new faces. When the card is 90% the same matches as the night before I mean come the fuck on.

Also Shane is a much better heel than a face. Much like the Rock he was never loved for being a nice guy face that casual fans like now he was loved for being a fucking prick.
>>
wow-its-nothing.jpg
>>
>>1404506
>stop having fun we talk seriously on the wrestling board of an anime imageboard
>>
>>1404748
Yes he is way better as a heel. There's a pretty easy way to do this.
>after brand split
>dean v roman for the title
>shane helps roman win because he wants him to be the face of raw/smackdwon
Solves everyone's problems.
>>
>>1404758
>wanting another "authority figure wants X as company face" storyline
>>
>>1404748
>>1404758
Shane is literally the only McMahon who is actually good at playing face.

Also, no more heel authority figures pls.
>>
>>1404767
>>1404769
Good point.

Anyone else think they might have been building a potential Y2J v Shane match last night?
>>
>>1404777
I fucking hope not.

...then again I guess it's better than wasting one of the young guys who can actually go on a JeriDad match.
>>
>>1404769
Sure but you dont really need face authority if its done right. They can be huge assholes and not be chicken shits. Feuding assholes worked well in the late 90s early 2000s.
>>
>>1404777
Shane can't wrestle a real match, everything in that Taker match besides the jump off the cell was awful.

Unless he's wrestling Jericho in a cell for no reason then that match will be shit.
>>
>>1404815
>in the late 90s

Yes, we've been seeing evil bosses since then.

Don't you think it's time for a break?
>>
>>1404820
Not too bothered about the match itself, as long as they can come up with a good storyline behind it then give them under 15 minutes it should be decent.
>>
>>1404835
>could be decent
>2016 Jericho vs. a 40-something non-wrestler

What's wrong with you?
>>
>>1404835
If they give them under 30 seconds on superstars it would be great.
>>
>>1404381
>PEPE TALKS
HERE COMES THE PEPE
PEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPE
>>
I think I like his segment with Corporate Kane more than anything he's done since he started running Raw.

Face Shane and Face Kane running a show sounds like jolly good fun to me, I gotta be honest.
>>
>>1404905
Could you imagine that awkward tension over their past feuds every single night? 100% quality
>>
It was awesome the first night; great moment.

Now he doesn't really do much.

His voice always seems really shaky.

His first promo was natural and awesome, but every one since thin is extremely scripted and he botches all the time

He comes off like he doesn't give a shit about anybody but himself and his family
>>
Better than Steph.
>>
>>1404506
Im 23 but i agree i should leave this website now
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,t.jpg (77 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,t.jpg
77 KB, 800x800
>>1404506
>>
>>1404905
This. I want this to happen
>>
>>1404905
The Shane and Kane connection would be great.
>>
>no no thats not how things are done in the new era
What did he mean by this?
>>
I'm still perplexed as to why they're not treating him more seriously in kayfabe.
The dude rolled with Taker and took him to his limits. He's literally Cena-tier.
>>
File: shit pepe.png (11 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
shit pepe.png
11 KB, 400x400
>>1404568
>kiddiewinks
>>
Shane vs HHH for control of raw when
>>
>>1404506
>people are actually disagreeing with you
Haha upboat for le rare Pepe XD nice my friends
>>
>>1404828

No chance in hell.
>>
>>1404370
pre- WM he was awesome. post- WM he's been abysmal. every bit as bad as Steph. probably even worse because at least she has tits to look at. .
>>
>>1407977
That's not what happened at all.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.