[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>not a single unassisted win in literally 8 straight months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: charlotte.png (1 MB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
charlotte.png
1 MB, 1200x675
>not a single unassisted win in literally 8 straight months
I get she is a heel but couldn't they at least try to make her appear to be a real threat?
>>
>le dirtiest player's daughter

what do you expect?
>>
>>1404225
At least Ric Flair would win matches by himself.
>>
>heel champion is chickenshit and never wins clean

where have I seen this
>>
>>1404229
Seth won clean against multiple opponents and he had the worst booked WHC reign not named Christian's
>>
>>1404233
For how long did Christian hold it, again? And did Randall REALLY need to win it?
>>
>>1404216
No. It's much more entertaining to watch a 5'10'' 144 lbs woman running away from a 5'5'' 100 lbs woman.
>>
>>1404216
It's extra-ridiculous because she's a big gangly man-bitch who could swing around these bitches in a shoot.
>>
>>1404267
Made me want to turn off the TV desu. I can't understand why a squirt like Sasha is being pushed as an unstoppable wrecking machine. It's not believable at all. Not even mainly because of her size, but because she just doesn't carry herself that way.

Asuka is even smaller than Sasha but I can totally buy her being a badass. She just has the aura about her that Banks doesn't. Maybe it's the fact that Sasha's offence is shit and doesn't look that painful.
>>
>>1404216
I wanna fuck her so so bad
>>
>>1404286
Me too senpai
>>
>>1404286
I want her to put her massive penis in my ass
>>
>>1404216

>she
>>
File: Diamonds.jpg (31 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
Diamonds.jpg
31 KB, 600x315
>>1404228
Flair literally pioneered the concept of having a bunch of guys to watch your back and interfere in your matches.
>>
wew, could care less about her matches but her Ears are 7/10. Time to fap.
>>
>>1404286
She got a fantastic boob job. They look 100x better than Dana's bolt-ons. I wanna stick my dick between them.
>>
>>1404440
Couldn't care less. COULDN'T
>>
>>1404448
What if he really could care less? Why do you just assume it's a typo?
>>
>>1404445
This. I like her body and legs too, lack of hips and ass aside.
>>
>>1404216
I think I read once that the Nature Boy went 2 years straight without having a clean match in the late 80s.
>>
>>1404286
go to bed kevin
>>
It's surprising that Roman Reigns dropped first before her.
>>
>>1409794
> Rich
> White
> 6'10
> Good at basketball
> Culturally conscious
> Well spoken
> Socially adept
> Related to the beach boys
> Pulls a ton of pussy
> NBA Champion
> Made Steph Curry look like a little bitch

KEVIN LOVE HATERS BTFO
>>
>>1409804
Roman isn't genetically superior
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.