[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate your WWE champs.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 17
File: champs.png (2 MB, 1525x828) Image search: [Google]
champs.png
2 MB, 1525x828
Rate your WWE champs.
>>
>>1400484
>no belt dean
so he's losing it tonight. they didn't even make those custom plates for him.
>>
>>1400501
It's happening bud! Check out Dean's FB.
>>
>>1400484
>NXT
GOATS
>WWE
Only Rusev and The Miz
>>
>>1400506
huh, they usually post those videos on their youtube page. good for dean.
>>1400514
>miz
why put a belt on him if ain't going to defend it. why is he employed anyway?
>>
>>1400484
>Dean
Haven't really been enthused on his ring-work, but the potential has been shown in the past. Easily one of the best talkers on the roster. Willing to be optimistic.

>Miz
Based Heel, but has no business holding a title. Especially considering they must have known about his movie-shooting months in advance. If anything, he should be a tag team guy. I can see him working a great gimmick and helping some talented, directionless guys get over.

>Charlotte
>Divas

>New Day
Bored.

>Rusev
Based as all fuck.

>Joe
Based

>Asuka
>NXDivas

>Revival
Great team.
>>
> Ambrose
I can't believe they did, the absolute manmen. As much as people on here don't like him, he's over and and anyone who's this much over with the crowd needs to be recognised. Jon Moxley is the WWE World Heavyweight Champ, makes you think.
> The Miz
Since winning the belt has he actually had a real feud? This and the US titles are so pointless in this day age, get rid of them both and have something new for the new Raw / Smackdown split whilst keeping the world title in between.
> Charlotte
Long-term champion, NEEDS to go at it by herself without Ric or Dana. We all know she can, thank God she ditched that wash-up.
> Rusev
Based-sev deserves to be a champion and a contender but the US Championship is worthless now, just like the IC title. Make two new belts, one for both rosters and make them WORTH something.
> The New Day
Slowly becoming the dead horse of the tag team division. They're entertaining, but even after 280+ days, chocolate would lose it's flavour.
> Joe, Asuka & The Revival
These guys feel like champions. Joe finally beaten Finn definitively, Asuka is an undefeated monster and The Revival have showed us that their determination have made them a solid unit. NXT is a solid A.
>>
>>1400524
>the absolute manmen
>>
>>1400522
You mean like sandow?
>>
>>1400501
there's no belt because he's a LUNATIC

Not even being ironic
>>
Zeros all around
>>
>>1400528
You jest, but Miz did a good job having a hand in getting him over as fuck and it's on WWE for dropping the ball afterwards.
If they were actually willing to back the person Miz helped over it could pan out very differently.
>>
>>1400484
>Dean
He's the most over younger person in WWE right now so this spot's sorta rightfully his. His in ring and character work range from some fringe brilliance to some painfully mediocre bullshit.

>Miz
Comedic heel, and great at doing that. But that's it though he's a one trick pony. Not deserving of being champion.

>Charlotte
Way too green to be champion. Fucking Roman Reigns and even AJ Styles, despite having fantastic starts/pushes in WWE, aren't getting pushed like she is. Charlotte even now maintains her status as the least interesting of the 4 horsewomen in ring and character-wise.

>New Day
Great comedy act, though they can sometimes put on a good match. Not sure if they need those titles to be over as their thing's more comedic. For what it's worth, they are the only ones in last night's match that didn't botch at all.

>Rusev
I wonder if he listened to what CM Punk said about him being too scared to take initiative, cuz it seems like he's really been working hard particularly on his in ring game. Just hope he doesn't look dumb in this feud like his last few.

>Samoa Joe
One of the GOATs. Easily the most talented person among these people.

>Asuka
Brings a level of crazy, badass, enigmatic, and powerful that the women really need while her cute and sexy moments don't hurt either.

>The Revival
Still not sure how to feel about them. Despite now being two time tag champs in NXT, they really haven't gotten much opportunity to show off what they can do.
>>
>>1400484
>Dean Ambrose
Not particularly happy. I find him to be rather sloppy and his promos are nonsensical.

>The Miz
A good natural heel, but he devalues the IC title tremendously.

>Charlotte
Good heel and a solid worker with what she has been given. Don't necessarily like that she's with Dana Brooke now, but I'll allow it.

>The New Day
Becoming overexposed. I don't like watching them because the outcome is too obvious and everything they do is basically the same.

>Rusev
No complaints really. Lana on the otherhand should go back to that hair in a bun, strict/harsh manager

>Samoa Joe
Solid worker. I like him as the champ.

>Asuka
Again. I really like her, but realistically, how do they call her up now with the state of the women's division without devaluing her?

>The Revival
I don't get them. They don't really have a personality. Easy to forget.
>>
>>1400524
>Jon Moxley is the WWE World Heavyweight Champ, makes you think.
>>
New Day and Charlotte are the only ones making me rage with the belts on them. Especially Charlotte, and I don't even watch diva segments.
>>
>>1400484
>Ambrose
People's Champ now the official one.

>Miz
Miz is good but the IC title need serious rehab.

>Charlotte
Okay, but women's division weak af

>New Day
Meh, still good but they work much better as heels

>Rusev
H O S S. Best heel the company has, go check his interaction with Titus's kids if you don't believe me.

>Joe
Should have been on the main roster already. H O S S.

>Asuka
Amiibo tier.

>Revival
Stronk old school heels.
>>
>>1400484
>Ambrose
A champ the people like. Should revamp the moveset a bit though, the last 6 months he feels like the secondary wheel in all his matches

>Miz
Vastly improved ringwork and decent heel, but if they do not fight for the belt and have him interact, it is pointless.

>Charlotte
Who cares

>New Day
They need to change belts as soon as they break the record. At least they let Xavier Wrestle a bit now ,he is quite good

>Rusev
Needs to become top contender again. Not happening before fall though

>Joe
A-tier in everything he does, definitely leaves NXT during draft

>Asuka
Shark in a goldfish pond

>Revival
They work , I guess
>>
File: wrestle kino.webm (3 MB, 710x398) Image search: [Google]
wrestle kino.webm
3 MB, 710x398
joe is the best champ right now
>>
>Ambrose
Bretty good. Looking forward to it

>Miz
Good heel, shit champion. Though he isn't defending much either, not that it's his fault

>Charlotte
Boooooooooooooooring and who cares anyway

>New Day
Still based, but need to drop the belts to Enzo and Cass and SS

>Rusev
Way funnier than people give him credit for. Enjoy his work

>Joe
Based

>Asuka
Who cares

>Revival
Dey good
>>
File: 1421521971311.png (101 KB, 354x283) Image search: [Google]
1421521971311.png
101 KB, 354x283
>>1400587
You know, it's still so weird seeing Joe in a WWE wrestling ring.

I'm NEVER going to get used to seeing AJ and him in a WWE ring.
>>
>>1400484
>Dean
I'm ok with this I still prefer his CZW stuff but then again PG show
>Miz
Good heel but needs to defend the belt if he's going to hold it otherwise if they want a heel champ stick it on Owens and let the guy decimate the mid-card.
>Charlotte
Boring, but not her fault they keep sticking her with shitty hangers on, she needs to drop the belt and come back as an ass kicker without Ric or Dana.
>The New Day
Stale as fuck but the division would be dead without them as champs
>Rusev
Good heel just needs to be up against some actual competition not the lowest mid-card, should feud with someone who isn't in the IC championship picture but on that level.
>Samoa Joe, Asuka, Revival
I don't watch NXT, as much as they want it as a third brand 90% of the roster is to green to make it enjoyable, its still very much developmental. I like a more polished product even if it still is a turd.
>>
File: BxCz0EM.jpg (79 KB, 843x960) Image search: [Google]
BxCz0EM.jpg
79 KB, 843x960
>Dean
great, love it

>the miz
hell no fuck that

>womens wrestling

>new day
just give it to the realest guys in the room already fuck these coons

>rusev
perfect

>samoa joe
meh

>asuka
my wiafu deserves it

>the revival
>the revival
>>
>Ambrose
I'm k with him, would have preferred Rollins to keep it though, as he's much better in-ring and on the mic.
>Miz
Always been good on the mic, his time as the IC champ has been fun to watch.
>Charlotte
Fuck dat shit.
>New Day
10/10 love the fucking gimmick
>Rusev
Always liked Rusev, big and dominant, fun to watch.
>Joe
I fucking love Joe, hes a great performer in ring and always puts on a good match. Deserves the NXT championship and more.
>Asuka
My favorite woman wrestler for quite a while now, fantastic in ring and her gimmick is good. >Revival
I like most of the NXT tag teams, always put on good to great matches, always good to watch.
>>
>>1400484
>ambrose
meh, let's wait and see
>miz
why does this guy still have a job?
>flair
i don't care
>the new gay
stale, stupid, can't that record come already?
>PyceŠ²
based
>seƱor joe
he's fa...he's awesome
>asuka
I love it when she kick people in the head
>revival
based
>>
>>1400484
10/10
>>
>>1400573
I agree with this
>>
>>1400671
>better than rei.
>>
>>1400671
>Better than Rei
>>
>Dean Ambrose
Probably just a transitional champion until the inevitable shield triple threat. Interesting to see though.

>The Miz
What is the fucking point in making him champ and letting him fuck off to make a movie. Should've dropped the belt to Cesaro at Extreme Rules.

>Rusev
Best champion on the main roster right now. Hope he holds that belt for a long time and brings some prestige back to it.

>The New Day
They've had a good run but they're stale as fuck now. They need to drop the belts at the next PPV.

>Charlotte
Same as New Day, stale as shit.

>Samoa Joe
Doing pretty well so far. Excited to see him fight someone that isn't Finn Balor.

> Asuka
Best female wrestler in the company right now and best champion in NXT.

>The Revival
Entertaining champions but they'll probably get called up to the main roster soon so don't expect them to hold the belts for very long.
>>
>>1400484
>Dean
I'll hold my judgement for a couple weeks because I am a huge Rollins fan and kind of annoyed that he's not champ
>Miz
shit
>Charlie
shit
>New Day
I enjoy their enthusiasm, can't wait for the Guns&Gallows title run though
>Rusev
I wish you a long and wealthy title run my friend
>Samoa Joe
Best world champion in the world today
>Asuka
10/10
>Revival
They're great and I appreciate their hard work

Overall I'm happy with the champions in the WWE
>>
>>1400524
>These guys feel like champions
Couldn't have said it better my self
>>
>>1400484
>Dean
Better than Roman. Just about.
>Miz
He's fun but he shouldn't be holding the title.
>Charlotte
Stale, thankfully her reign is ending soon. I like her and she has lots of potential but she's booked so badly. Look at the size of her, she should be booked very strongly, not a chickenshit. Needs thicker skin so the crowd stop derailing her promos.
>New Day
They make me cringe. Can't wait until they break the record and lose the titles.
>Rusev
Awesome. Deserves to be higher up. He's very entertaining.
>Samoe Joe
Beast. I hope he gets a world title run at some point. Good talker, great wrestler. Should be a monster heel on main roster.
>Asuka
She's very good. God tier submission transitions and has more charisma than any other woman in WWE despite barely speaking English. Needs to go up to MR undefeated. I hope she gets there soon before she's too old.
>Revival
Based. Good heels and pretty underrated by a lot of people.
>>
>>1400484
Why does Scott Dawson look like Buck Angel, the man with a pussy?
>>
>>1400484
Bottom right. Literallt CAWs...wow bravo HHH
>>
WWE
>Dean
Awesome, one of the best on the mic in the company and he showed it tonight. Hope he gets a good, long reign and can develop his character past LE WHACKY.
>Miz
Good heel champ, but the fuck finishes and him not even defending the belt while he's filming is getting old. Time for hi to drop it.
>Charlotte
So fucking weak. Either give her a clean win already or give the damn belt to somebody who will get one. Women's division is total garbage right now.Hopefully Sasha can inject some life into it until some callups happen.
>The New Day
I like them but they're getting stale. Looking forward to the feud with Wyatts. Hope they get the yearlong reign then drop at Summerslam to give somebody else some time.
>RUSEV MACHKA
Love him, love Lana, love everything about him. Strap a rocket to his ass and push it to the moon.
>Samoa Joe
Who could dislike a Samoan wrestler named Joe? I can't think of a single bad example of a Samoan wrestler named Joe.
>Asuka
Call up pls
>Revival
Never seen em wrestle.
>>
>>1400484
>Dean
Too early to say.
Miz
He sucks.
>Charlotte
Meh
>New Day
Meh.
Rusev
Based.
>Joe
Based
>Askua
Okay.
>Revival
Okay.
>>
File: giphy.gif (218 KB, 300x181) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
218 KB, 300x181
>>1403724
>of the best on the mic in the company

look, i like him to but, come on
>>
>>1403758
He's just sort of ok at face promos, as a heel his promo game is insanely good.
>>
>6 out of 8 are heel
I love it maggle
>>
>Dean
p gudd

>Miz
eh

>Charlotte
eh

>New Day
not bad

>Rusev
p gud

>Joe
based

>Asuka
best female wrestler

>Revival
who?
>>
>>1403766
>All these heels
>in the PG era

fucking waste
>>
>>1403696
Damn haven't heard that name in years

>>1400484
>Dean
Not really digging the laid back champ vibe, but fighting champ gimmick offsets it.
>Miz
Great segments, want to see who he'll feud with when they get him back. Maryse is great too.
>Charlotte
Her run's lasted way too long, and has been not so great. Ric Flair and Dana are funny managers (botches aside). Time to move on ASAP.
>New Day
Good to see them still move merch & have their Wrestlemania moment, but they need to get the belts onto another tag team. Time to move on.
>Rusev
As good as he is, his 2nd run with that belt is just kind of there.
>Samoa Joe
Good shit, most matchups should be great now that the Balor stuff is finally over.
>Asuka
They need to bring down a main roster girl to feud with her. No one on the current developmental roster can really match up. Athena/Ember Moon would be good if they brought her onto TV tapings and whatever.
>Revival
They've become very entertaining, even their promo time has improved. Dawson was always good on the stick, but Wilder has been growing on me with his stuff.
>>
>>1403797
>implying anyone on the main roster matches up to Asuka either
Emma was the only one and she's dead now
>>
>>1403812
I think Becky could hang with Asuka. Especially if she uses her NXT moveset and not the watered down Raw one
>>
>>1403812
They did that shit with Cesaro & Nattie; had them come down to feud with NXT talent. Cesaro was treated as a huge deal during those Sami Zayn matches, while Nattie was booked as somewhat of a threat to Charlotte.

But then when Charlotte had her RAW debut (before "Divas Revolution"), Nattie squashed her real fast, rendering the NXT matches null pretty much.
>>
>>1403822
Oh also forgot about Tyson Kidd. His NXT run really rejuvenated his career. WWE tried to do this with some other wrestlers, like Titus O'Neil, but didn't fare as well.
>>
>>1400524
>These guys feel like champions.

Probably 'cause NXT doesn't book guys like geeks.

>>1403724
>I can't think of a single bad example of a Samoan wrestler named Joe.

Of course not: Reigns isn't a wrestler!
>>
>>1403822
Yeah but most of the main roster women suck in the ring. It would be a bunch of carry jobs which defeats the point of doing it. Who could they even use? Emma is still the best opponent Asuka has ever had but she's going to be out for a long time. Becky is busy.
>>
>>1400524
NXT guys feel like champs because they win most of their championship defences clean even if they're heels. They rarely (or never in Asuka's case) lose which is how it should be.
>>
File: Shatter Machine.gif (2 MB, 369x230) Image search: [Google]
Shatter Machine.gif
2 MB, 369x230
>all these people who don't SAY YEAH
>all these people who don't GO HARD
>>
>>1403844
It's a shame that Nattie & Becky are working together for a main roster program. Either one of them would be good for a run with Asuka.

""""""""Women's wrestling"""""""" meme aside, they've been really slacking with the training for the rest of the NXT girls. Main roster girls try a bit harder, but some like Paige clearly do not give a shit anymore.
>>
>>1403855
Considering how Paige has been treated on the main roster I don't blame her for not giving a shit.
>>
>>1403855
NXT has really went downhill over the last year or so. I don't know why. Maybe Dusty's death. He always looked out for the women too.

I still say Peyton Royce is underrated and should be pushed. I think her and Asuka could have good matches.
>>
>>1403861
Being so young actually hurts her too. She accomplished a lot of things in just the main roster division, let alone the shit she did with her mom & on the indies. As of now she's kind of stuck. Total Divas has given her some extra money, sure, but it's like she's having her mid-life crisis like 15 years too early.

>>1403866
Absolutely, doesn't help that some of the trainers and the head writer got promoted to main roster duty.
>>
>>1403866
Peyton and Billie Kay are both good. Based Australia produces talented women.
>>
File: based kay.gif (2 MB, 367x207) Image search: [Google]
based kay.gif
2 MB, 367x207
>>1403876
this
>>
>>1403866
>>1403876
I want to see more of them too. NXT has also developed a bad habit of not showing off their new wrestlers so often anymore. Focus has shifted way too much on the folks who don't need developmental. A very double-edged scenario.

Don't know if the draft will help/hurt the NXT roster. Some are sorely in need of a call up, some don't even need to be on NXT, and others honestly do need to get released.
>>
>>1403874
>She's only 23
Holy shit.
>>
>>1400484
Ambrose: 7, lets see how he is booked.
Miz: 1, Literally why?
Charlotte: 1, Boring
New Day: 6, Getting stale now though
Rusev: 1, no point so far.
Samoa Joe: 1, go back to TNA.
Kana: 7, pretty good
The Revival: 1, Boring
>>
File: 1463392402856.gif (254 KB, 350x302) Image search: [Google]
1463392402856.gif
254 KB, 350x302
>>1403895
>Rusev: 1, no point so far.
>>
>>1403895
>Rusev: 1, no point so far.
>Samoa Joe: 1, go back to TNA.
>The Revival: 1, Boring

Your opinions are shit.
>>
File: nips hat.jpg (165 KB, 676x1200) Image search: [Google]
nips hat.jpg
165 KB, 676x1200
>>1403895
>Kana
>>
File: 1458614227356.gif (2 MB, 400x289) Image search: [Google]
1458614227356.gif
2 MB, 400x289
>>1400484
>Dean
Transitional Champion/10
>Miz
Why is on a break/10
>Charlotte
Get it the fuck off her asap/10
>Stale Day
See Charlotte/10
>Rusev
B A S E D /10
>Senior Joe
B A S E D AS FUCK/10
>Asska
Based
>Mechanics
"Staying in NXT longer so have the belts"/10
>>
>Ambrose
Decent wrestler, but I think he's not long term champ material. Blew the load wayyy to quickly, no payoff

>Miz
It's the miz. Could be far better, but best he's been in years.

>Charlotte
Talentless on the mic, decent in the ring. Without a manager she would unravel quickly.

>New Day
We need a legitimate tag team for a little while, just so we can get a break from the comedy. I think Zayn and Cesaro would be a better team, and they can feud with Owens and Jericho. Also, tag scene needs to really be rejuvenated.

>Rusev
Good champ, I like the feud, I hope Angle comes back to kick his ass. Rusev should help title regain credibility.

>Joe
Great champ. Perfect NXT champ after finally beating Balor.

>Asuka
Best diva right now.

>American Alpha
Best tag team in NXT.
>>
>>1400501
Having to make new profiles every time the wrestler changes their look and/or wins a title is pretty useless to be honest.
>>
>>1403916
>>American Alpha

lad
>>
File: Screenshot00028.jpg (128 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot00028.jpg
128 KB, 960x540
>>1403866

There's something really off with the division right now. Peyton, Liv and Billie were getting more time and Aliyah debuted but since Dallas its been the Bayley/Nia/Asuka show with the only women getting time being Deonna Purrazzo and Tessa fucking Blanchard. Carmella and Alexa are in this weird purgatory while Eva Marie should be a major player in kayfabe but is M.I.A. (Which is stupid because she can get heat on anything). It must be Dusty being gone or the people at PC aren't confident in the girls but either way there's going to be a big problem when Nia and Bayley get called up.
>>
>>1403981
>Tessa fucking Blanchard

I wish that I was.

>Eva Marie should be a major player

No.
>>
>>1400522
>>NXDivas
>implying NXT divas aren't GOAT
Nia still looks stronger than Roman Reigns desu
>>
>all these no Miz defending
who was he going to defend against
all the acceptable midcard was busy with MiTB
>>
>>1404156
WOO
WOO
WOO

Maybe they shouldn't have put all the "acceptable" midcard in MITB.

Quit being a fuckin' mark.
>>
>>1404150
Divashit is still divashit, no matter the brand or promotion
>>
>>1400484
>Dean
Offensively bad wrestler, good promo. He'll be a champ that's liked at least.
>Miz
Doing nothing for the title right now. Reign started off well but has went downhill.
>Charlotte
Reign started off shit, got good in the middle and is back to shit. Get it off her.
>New Day
Can't stand their 'humour' but they have decent matches.
>Rusev
Based. Very likeable despite being a heel. Needs a good challenger soon though. No idea who will be next.
>Joe
He's killing it. Feud with Balor dragged on but he always gave it 100% and all their matches were good. Doing a great job.
>Asuka
Still mad as fuck that in her first match after beating Bayley she was dominated by Eva fucking Marie. Other than that she has been booked well and she's very entertaining. Asuka has this unspoken charisma about her and I like that.
>Revival
Based. I like their gimmick and their heels antics are fun.
>>
>>1400484
boring af
boring af
who cares
annoying niggers
good

the other "sports entertainers" don't deserve a mention
>>
All shit except for New Day, Rusev, Joe and Asuka
>>
>>1404277
> asgooka is not shit
kek
>>
>>1400484
>ambrose
Finally a fucking babyface champ who the fans actually like. First time since Bryan, I believe.
>miz
He's not even there. He couldn't have dropped the belt to someone before fucking off so we didn't have a whole bunch of shit filler midcard matches that nobody cared about at MitB?
>charlotte
So bored of her.
>new day
Jumped the shark so bad.
>rusev
Based but has no heat at the moment. Gotta stop feuding with jobbers.
>joe
Alright. Wasn't overly enthused with the Balor feud.
>asuka
Based.
>revival
Alright.
>>
>>1404281
Who else would you have in her place?
>>
>>1400484
1. Charlotte
2. Dean Ambrose
3. Rusev
4. The Miz
5. The New Day
I don't watch NXT. I rated them on a scale from who I want to have sex with most, to who I want to have sex with least. New Day would be incredibly painful.
>>
>>1404960
SashA+
>>
>>1404979
Good idea, send that talentless bitch back to NXT where she belongs
>>
>>1405003
more like show the shitters how it's done you dumb fraggle
>>
>>1404156
It was fine during the buildup to MitB since MitB itself kinda replaced the IC Title for that month, but now that the briefcase has been claimed, cashed and is totally done with, they need to bring the IC Title back, tout suite, especially with the brandsplit comin' up.
>>
File: 1432092343602.jpg (48 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
1432092343602.jpg
48 KB, 630x420
>>1400484
Dean - Too soon to tell just yet, but I'm willing to give him a chance here.

Miz - Eh, I'm very burned out on him but it's cool that he brought his wife back into the WWE. I think it's about time for him to drop the belt and put over somebody who hadn't won it before.

Charlotte - I like her but she's gone through most of the division during her run. Question is who should she drop the belt to? I'd say SummerSlam would be about perfect to see a new women's champion.

New Day - They're funny as fuck and I see why they're so popular. I say keep the belts on them. Been a while since we had a tag title reign that wasn't hot potato'd.

Rusev - I'm hoping they build him up as a monster heel and give him a good run with the belt. That way when he loses it, it will feel like a big deal.

Samoa Joe - He's a good NXT champion and I think he should have the belt a while longer before being called up to the main roster.

Asuka - Fantastic Women's Champion. They best not fuck her title run up.

The Revival - Stale and boring. Sorry
>>
>>1405037
Charlotte is 100% dropping to Sasha and that has been the plan since September
>>
>>1405046
Bayley then debuts the next night to feud with sasha.
>>
>>1405137
And WWE will go full retard and have them wrestle each other every week for months, killing the feud before it can properly begin
>>
>>1405142
in 5 minute or less matches that all end in interference or distraction rollups.
>>
>>1400484
>Dean Ambrose
Interested to see what he will do as THE champ. Preferable to Reigns, whether he's one for the long-term as champion, I don't know, but I'm pleased he's got it for now.

>The Miz
Good heel, give him something proper to do with the title or give it to someone else.

>Charlotte
Meh. Let Sasha Banks or even Becky Lynch have a run with the belt. The latter would be a surprise, though a welcome one for me.

>The New Day
Nothing against the lads but it's time they moved the belts on. Anderson/Gallows next, please.

>Rusev
I like the guy, give him something tangible to work with though. A credible opponent.

>Samoa Joe
Absolute class.

>Asuka
Absolute class. Would love to see her given some fresh opponents, build some of the newer ladies up.

>The Revival
I quite like them, they've grown on me.
>>
>>1404970
4u
>>
>>1400484

Great
Don't dislike Miz, but this has been the WORST IC Title reign that never should have happened.
Horse faced bore should have dropped it at Mania and now the women's championship is back to being utterly irrelevant
The new London and Kendrick in that Creative forgot the entire division exists while they are champs.
BASED RUSEV
Great
Fine
Literally who
>>
File: Big Show Retires.gif (2 MB, 250x324) Image search: [Google]
Big Show Retires.gif
2 MB, 250x324
>>1400524

>They're entertaining, but even after 280+ days, chocolate would lose it's flavour.
>chocolate would lose it's flavour.

This made me laugh more than it should have
>>
>>1400484
>Dean Ambrose
It's not Roman
>Miz
The next Nikki, never defending the title but gets to hold it
>Charlotte
Post op tranny
>New Day
Should be Vaudevillians or The Club
>Rusev
BASED
>Samoa Joe
BASED
>Asuka
QT 3.14
>The Revival
Need to see a match of them
>>
>>1400518
>>miz
>why put a belt on him if ain't going to defend it. why is he employed anyway?
cause hes a good worker supposedly
>>
>>1406128
He's a better one than people give him credit for. He's never gonna be the break-out star of the match, but he can hang enough to let the real stars do their shit.
Also, very under-rated aspect that's quite valuable in the WWE, he interacts well with crowds.
>>
File: 1361455043734.jpg (201 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1361455043734.jpg
201 KB, 500x376
>>1400484
From left to right, starting with the top row:

Terrible meme wrestler
Hot wife
Overrated beneficiary of nepotism
Entertaining but starting to wear their welcome thin

Underrated wrestler
Fuck Joe for breaking Factman's neck even if it was a freak accident
Overrated qt nip
Breddy gud tag team
>>
>>1400484
>>1400501
Deano looking good with the strap.
>>
>>1406565
fuck wrong pic
>>
>>1400484
>based
>based af
>growing on me
>based
>in my top 5
>based
>kawaii
>literal whos

this is as good as it's been in a while
>>
>>1406580
>Charlotte growing on you during the worst part of her reign so far
Huh
>>
>>1400501
there is a video of them putting the plate on it mark
>>
Rusev vs Samoa Joe? Anyone interested in that feud?
>>
>>1406588
meh, she's been much better on the mic now that she's flying without >muh dad
>>
>>1406613
Yes
>>
>>1400484
>Dean
good
>Miz
okay, I guess
>Charlotte
mediocre
>New Day
annoying as fuck, they need to go away for a while
>Rusev
great
>Joe
great
>Asuka
great
>Revival
literally who?
>>
>>1406613
>two big fuckers beating the shit out of each other

very interested
>>
>>1400484
the new day is one of the few reasons why i still care about WWE

and i'd be fine with them dropping the belts if i didn't have the sinking feeling they're going to break them up when it happens
>>
>>1406613
The only thing stiffer than that match will be muh dick
>>
>Miz bringing back his I'm the Miz, and I'm awesome catchphrase
Am I the only excited for this? Hoping we get another godtier promo from him like the about how he started in the WWE. The guy can be one of their best mic guys if they let him do his thing. That's the issue anymore, creative controls promos way too much anymore. Ziggler can give great promos, when he isn't forced to stay on script, so can Miz. I bet a bunch of other guys could too, but we'll never know.
>>
>>1400484

All based except for Charlotte and Deanetty
>>
>>1406613
That sounds awesome.

>AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe will happen in a WWE ring, likely for some title
>>
>>1400484
Joe and Asuka are best champs
>>
>Dean Ambrose
It's alright. To be honest i've never cared for Ambrose's ring work since the days he was called Jon Moxley, but thought his mic work was kinda fun. But then he became unbearable with his Wackyman gimmick and i just soured on the SHIELD trio. I thought he was alright on the commentary booth last night so i'm fine for now
>The Miz
I think he is an alright talent and can still get some heat, but its really hard to care for the IC Belt nowadays and him being away to film his movies ony makes it harder to care
>Charlotte
Eh
>New Day
This stable has run its course to me. They need to stop beating the dead unicorn
>Rusev
I fucking LOVE Rusev, but unless your name is John Cena is really hard to make the US Belt mean anything
>SeƱor Joe
Love Joe. Hope he gets to wrestle other persons that aren't Balor because those two weren't clicking
>Asuka
a qte. Last defense was pretty good
>The Revival.
I think they're a great tag team and i like their Arn Anderson copycat shit because its more Arn Anderson in my life and i'm looking forward of Them vs Team Indies, but i would honestly prefer a longer reign for American Alpha
>>
>>1400484
>Dean
Better than Seth or Weed Guy

>Miz
Perfection

>Charlotte
Shit in the ring and on the mic. Hasn't won a single match unassisted in the entire year and is a terrible heel. Give the belt to literally anyone else.

>New Day
Their gimmick is getting old. I hope the Wyatt and Xavier angle actually goes somewhere and they give the belts to bullet club or the villains

>Rusev
Love it.

>Samoa Joe
Great

>Asuka
Don't really know much about her outside of her like 3 matches she had this year. Needs more screen time

>The Revival
Best tag team NXT has
Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.