[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the STATE of Dean marks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1466435643635.jpg (131 KB, 1024x924) Image search: [Google]
1466435643635.jpg
131 KB, 1024x924
>the STATE of Dean marks
>>
>Romark damage control
>>
>carter actually has a waifu
even the computer would reject him
>>
>>1399609
Whos dis manlet nerd?
>>
>>1405097
You ya manlet dweeb
>>
>>1405107
Nah
>>
Is there anyone more pathetic than deanfags hahahaha
>>
>>1405168
Look in da mirror
>>
>>1405171
All I saw was an alpha Chad with a 11/10 gf tbqh
>>
>>1405172
I was in front of ur mirror???
>>
>>1405173
You're literally shorter than 5'6 champ
>>
>>1405174
Thats just not true lil guy. Stop projecting ya disabilities onto me
>>
>>1405177
What do you do with your lif? It's quite sad that all you are capable of saying is how tall you are which in reality isn't true. I feel sorry for your mother in which she could have swallowed your daddy's baby batter but instead you literally stumble out your mother's vagina and fall face first on the ground. Get some help Carter.
>>
File: o u mad.jpg (65 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
o u mad.jpg
65 KB, 320x320
>>1405191
Nah
>>
>>1405097
Shoo Shoo you fat ass shitposting spic
>>
>>1405199
"No"
>>
>>1405198
Is that your only response? Admit it you hate yourself. You self loathing worthless piece of shit. I bet if you weren't able to shitpost on an imaginary table making forum you'd fucking kill yourself. Id hate to see the disappointment on your moms face everytime she comes down to the basement to find you sitting on your fat ass in your underwear giggling at your filthy computer while you make another dean thread. Honestly hope you can make something of yourself.
>>
>>1405204
Ye
>>
File: lose weight.jpg (246 KB, 620x895) Image search: [Google]
lose weight.jpg
246 KB, 620x895
>>1399609

wow just wow
>>
>>1399620
OP here, fuck reigns too. The fucking shield gave wwe RECORD LOW RATINGS.
>>
>>1405204
lol
>>
>>1405215
Da fuck. Someone takes a picture of a mildly chubby guy wearing a DA shirt? He's not doing anything or hurting anyone. Just sitting there with his hands clasped.
People are dicks.
>>
>>1399609
>Taking electronics class
>Everyone doing reports on some electronic device
>Guy gets up and does report on railguns
>Literally dedicates a slide to weebshit

I don't understand it. Why don't some people just hide their power levels? I mean, I have Aspergers, so if I can hide that, these dumbasses should have no problem hiding their love for weebshit. This goes double for the guy in OP's pic. I assume he'll be remembered by his classmates as "Anime dickgirl guy" forever. If anything, he reminded the class why few people will actually admit in public that they watch anime: Because of cringe shit like this.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.