[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 18
File: Roman_Reigns_in_Lafayette.jpg (900 KB, 1166x1753) Image search: [Google]
Roman_Reigns_in_Lafayette.jpg
900 KB, 1166x1753
what went wrong?
>>
>>1399451
Other then the "universe" rebelling after having him shoved down our throats?
Nothing.
>>
File: roman_booing.jpg (16 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
roman_booing.jpg
16 KB, 480x270
>>1399451
Everything
>>
Pushed down our throats 24/7 to the point where the fans began to actively resent him.

If they had let him slowly build up a fanbase people wouldn't despise him.
>>
File: 1432780294706.jpg (183 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1432780294706.jpg
183 KB, 720x1280
>>1399451
The Roman Reigns Experiment has been put on the back burner until SummerSlam. Watch this space
>>
Because outside of a handsome face, pretty longhair and douchebro arms, his best attribute is his mediocre ringwork.
>>
You know, now that the belt is off Roman I feel bad for him. Its not like he begged Vince to make him the face, Vince put him in a position he wasn't suited for. I realize I wasn't booing Reigns, I was booing Vince.
>>
>>1399546
The slippery slope started fast.
>>
Booking.
>>
The EXACT point of no return was the 2015 Royal Rumble.

All the stars aligned in the universe for Daniel Bryan, aka The single most unanimously loved man in the entire company by fans mark and snark alike, to face Brock Lesnar and Vince swept every last one of those stars away to make a clear path for Roman Reigns.

Then they had the chance to fix this rather massive oversight...
Instead Vince had Reigns go over Daniel Bryan thinking the crowd would accept Reigns if he went over fairly against their hero, That didn't happen.

The next night Daniel Bryan had to literally suck reigns cock in the middle of the ring and put him over as hard as possible while trying to endorse Reigns as the proper man to beat Brock.

This did not resonate well with fans who JUST lost their dream match that was RIGHT THERE just so Vince can have his Samoan wet dream.

Everything just snowballed from there and it didn't help that Heyman had to carry the ENTIRE feud solo.

I wager that if they just waited ONE year, had him face Rusev at mania 31 for the US title instead of Brock, let him devlop in the midcard, by WM 32 people would've been far more accepting to Reigns as a Face.

At this point TOO much damage has been done. People are bitter towards Roman, others think shitting all over him is just the cool thing to do, others despise the fact that so many deserving men were tossed aside just so reigns could look...Really strong.

He needs an outright heel turn to fix him otherwise the only cheers he'll ever get (that's not just through shock value) will be the high pitched squeals of women wanting to have his children.
>>
>>1399451
Everything, he will retire out of shame
>>
>>1399451
Existed in an era where most other babyfaces are better than him
>>
>>1399546
Vince isn't the one who made him put on sub-par in-ring performances, gas out early or deliver non-kayfabe interviews where he came off like a total cunt.
>>
>>1399633
There were still marks willing to suck his cock literally the following night on the Snow Day RAW where they somehow thought his one spoon-fed interview was enough to get hype for his forced WrestleMania main event.

It wasn't until later on in the year, where he'd just completely tanked in singles and needed to run back to Dean for pops, where it became apparent that he was unfixable.

Sheamus getting cheered for cashing in was really where all hope was lost.
>>
>>1399633
Royal Rumble 2015 was the most retarded thing ever

You bring back Bryan with a great promo about how he's going to win the title he never lost, the crowd is going crazy ready to support him - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHBI83cbcds

Reigns has no real momentum after being injured and coming back to fight Big Show.

Then you start the rumble, eliminate Bryan like a jobber in 3 minutes and then one by one eliminate fan favourites until the last guy is Reigns vs Kane and Big Show.

Seriously, what the fuck were they thinking? It'd be great if we could see what the conversations backstage were during the month of January that lead to that match being what it was.
>>
>>1399658
>Seriously, what the fuck were they thinking?

Vince wanted to give Reigns more odds to overcome.

It was literally the Extreme Elimination Chamber all over again.
>>
I still can't believe they actually let Rollins beat Reigns clean. It doesn't happen often but WWE does give surprises at least 1-3 times a year.
>>
>>1399633

No, I don't think having him feud with Rusev would have done any favors. That Royal Rumble victory, literally fucking killed him.

Here you have a guy, with minimal experience. Who needs ALL the help he can get, and what do you do? You feed him to the sharks just to spite your audience. Just how the Raw after Wrestlemania has become a thing, so has Booing the "Chosen One" become a thing as well. Add all the corny promos, the blatant merchandise plugs, the ham fisted McMahon storyline, and his in-ring work (No selling, Kicking out of everything, Awkward on the Mic)

You know, for as much as people say that Vince loves him, and WWE is riding his cock. To me, it looks like somebody HATES Reigns in WWE, and that bloodline of his. Reigns has been made a fucking joke, despite being this "protected'.
>>
>>1399658
Vince has gone on record of saying he'd rather push his guys in front of no people than push the crowd's guy to millions.

That was the greatest showing of that. Two guys he previously shit on and occasionally uses as big odds for people to overcome like he hasn't completely destroyed all their mystique and power by now with shit like having Beeg cry in the middle of the ring and Kane doing spinaroonies and wearing slacks.

All for his pet project pretty boy. Same reason why Luger despite having no steam or build up suddenly just showed up as a face to body slam Yokozuna and love America because the Hulkster was old news to Vince.
>>
>>1399658
>What were they thinking

The idea was to make Reigns look like the conquering superhero by removing the two big meanies who just removed all the fan favorites.

Fans were supposed to instantly love Reigns for his act. This is how Vince's mind works
>>
>>1399690
Is it really hate? It's just an old man being blind to his audience and doing whatever he wants. It just goes to show how much love he will give when he's willing to let his fucking product die just to attempt to make the guy look strong.

Nobody hates Reigns at all. The WWE's hate looks like Zack Ryder being told he was going to be pushed all the way up into the night he's ready to go out there and take the WWE by storm only to tell him psych and have Vince come out to the most ambivalent crowd ever while he just smirks about the whole thing.

This is blind lust, and Vince being too dogged to admit that nobody but him cares and even at the expense of him, Reigns and the ratings he'll make him look strong damnit.
>>
>>1399698

It's reasoning like this that shows that Vince is completely fucking gone out to lunch sometimes.

Same thing with Reigns being taken out of the RR this year, just to come back 30 minutes later at the end of the match like some hero who "just won't give up".
>>
>>1399690
I should've been more clear, Reigns should not have won the Rumble and Reigns Should've faced Rusev at WM 31
>>
>>1399633

>lesnar vs dbry

you've got to be trolling. you can't seriously believe that would make any sense whatsoever or that anyone would ever want to watch that. a real life 250 lbs mma champion vs a 180 lbs skinnyfat indie darling that wwe will only let do sidekicks. sounds like a great match...
>>
>>1399714
Wrestling isn't real anon. Two good workers can put on a good match despite their height difference.
>>
>>1399714
This
>>
>>1399714

What about Eddie vs Brock? Eddie did get help from Goldberg, but it wasn't a fucking squash match at all.

I know old brock, and new brock aren't the same, but that's the point. Any story can be told, if you tell it right.
>>
>>1399714
And yet Lesnar's best matches were against guys like Angle or Eddie who are pretty much the same dimensions as Bryan.

Or when Bryan had fucking great matches in ROH against Morishima who is basically Lesnar's size.
>>
>>1399729
Eddie is at least clearly muscular though, and also so much more charismatic than Daniel Kickman that at least he can be entertainingZ
>>
>>1399690
>so has Booing the "Chosen One" become a thing as well.

Only if the "Chosen One" is utter shit.
>>
>>1399743

Name a "Chosen One" that hasn't been shit.
>>
>>1399740
>muscular

Yeah, and all he had to do was roid up so much that his heart gave out at age 38.
>>
>>1399739
Also vs Benoit which I like to imagine a non-lesuplexcity Brock would model his Daniel Bryan match after.
>>
>>1399746
Austin
>>
File: Bork Laser.jpg (47 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Bork Laser.jpg
47 KB, 630x420
>>1399746
Take your pick.
>>
>>1399717
>>1399729
>>1399739

And where was the build up to show how strong Bryan was? Who did he go over in wwe that shows that he can take on a real life heavyweight mma champion, not to mention the only guy that ever beat taker at mania?
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 480x600
>>1399749

You don't know how steroids work do you?
>>
>>1399746
Stop picking Thee Boiiis based on facial aesthetics and maybe we can have interesting shit again. Right now everything about WWE is annoying and boring.
>>
The best moment was after the match, when Ambrose music hits, Seth wasn't being chickenshit. He stayed in the ring, and was pumped as fuck to defend it against Dean. Seth is turning face, and Roman is going heel. About time because Raman needs to get rid of that Shield theme ASAP.
>>
>>1399761

This desu. If they can rebuild reigns gradually he'll be fine.
>>
>>1399752

We're talking about people that were given a mega push from the start.

>>1399754

Rock started out shit, but became great.

I'll give you Brock though.
>>
>>1399755
WrestleMania 30
You know, where he beat HHH, Orton, and Batista in the same night? Where the latter of those men tapped to Daniel Bryan despite having a build similar to Brock's?
>>
>>1399752
Austin is the exact antithesis of a "Chosen One".

>>1399755
You mean besides Bryan pinning Cena CLEAN for the title and beating 3/4 of Evolution in 1 night?

You're working yourself with self-fulfilling booking.
>>
He didn't do crossfit
>>
>>1399755

Remember when he beat Cena? or when He beat HHH, and then beat Orton, and submitted Big Dave Batista on the same night?

Of course there never was a build up for a Brock Lesnar fight because, THERE NEVER WAS ANY PLANS FOR A BROCK LESNAR FIGHT.
>>
>>1399755
>beat super cena clean
>beat triple h, randy orton and batista clean in one night
weak as fuck
>>
>>1399755
>Beat Batista and Randy Orton.
>Even beat John fucking Cena himself for the WWE title, who also beat Lesnar many times.
>Even beat the King of Burials at the biggest fucking event in all of the WWE.
Did you just start watching wrestling yesterday or something? Half of this hit isn't even that old so there's no excuse not to know.
>>
File: RAINMAKER.gif (941 KB, 498x278) Image search: [Google]
RAINMAKER.gif
941 KB, 498x278
>>1399764
>vastly lagging behind so many of his peers

Yeah I'm sure it'll turn out rosy for him like all of Vince's failed Guys.

>>1399765
I've got other examples, but most of them aren't WWE 'cause Vince has shit taste.
>>
>>1399766

So the same skinnyfat indie darling that they only let sidekick beat a then 14 time world champion, a 12 time world champion and a 6 time world champion, all of whom are almost twice his size and have more impressive resumes than him all in the same night without any interference. And where was the buildup to that? It's shit booking to appease smarks. It's Vince being lazy, shitting a brick and hitting the panic button. Not a good story.
>>
>>1399784
>Is wrong
>I-it was still bad though.

Anon, it costs zero dollars an hour to stop putting your foot in your mouth.
>>
>>1399784

Don't get me wrong, I like dbry but I hate how he was used and how he was booked. He wasn't allowed to wrestle to his ability and any gradual build up that would've given him any real credibility went out the window once reddit and fullsail decided they were gonna try to get themselves over and stick it to Vince by getting behind him. For as much as everyone complains about how roman's push is garbage because it wasn't organic, you sure love to ignore that bryan's was just as forced
>>
File: 1460579089402.png (269 KB, 362x444) Image search: [Google]
1460579089402.png
269 KB, 362x444
>>1399784
your bait stops now
>>
>>1399784

>Not a good story

You started watching WWE again around Wrestlemania 31, didn't you?
>>
>>1399658
Jesus Christ, when is anybody ever gonna be this over again?
>>
>>1399784
I want Nash to leave
>>
File: GOAT.gif (760 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.gif
760 KB, 245x200
>>1399784
>anti-smarks still this blown out by the GOAT

How does he keep doing it, lads?
>>
>>1399810

Everyone is so busy booing Roman, that creative is committed 100% to make him work, that the rest of the roster is getting the shaft.
>>
>>1399784
>Where was the buildup.

I know I'm biting but any excuse to post one of the best promo videos in modern time is a good excuse

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rsX1ATcyQxU
>>
>>1399795
>EVERYBODY demanding his push to the point of openly revolting against the company

Don't think you understand what "forced" means bud.

>le reddit and fullsail boogeymen
>"get themselves over"
>>
>>1399826
>this is the best narrative WWE has had in 15 years and it was a complete fucking accident
>>
File: blee dat.webm (695 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
blee dat.webm
695 KB, 500x441
>>1399451
above average wrestler being pushed down everyone's throats way too hard
>>
>>1399861
>above average

He literally isn't. He's barely above Titus.
>>
File: UUUUUAAAAAA.png (180 KB, 349x296) Image search: [Google]
UUUUUAAAAAA.png
180 KB, 349x296
>>1399880
Can Titus make this face?
Didn't think so.
>>
>>1399880

He's not that bad. I'd say average.

Titus is fucking awful.
>>
>>1399826
>>1399830
The level of care and professionalism in this is off the charts, you gotta think somebody in the back was just waiting so fucking hard for Bryan to get the green light and when it happened, he was so fucking ready.
>>
>>1399880
Titus is one of the few guys who manages to look and sound WAY stupider than Roman on the mic.

>ur a BULGARIAN BLOWHARD
>sucker punch
What a loser. I so thoroughly enjoyed watching him tap out.
>>
>>1399633
It's fucking wrestling you aspie, stop taking it seriously
>>
>>1399451
>went wrong
>implying

He'll be a 4-time champion by Summerslam
>>
>>1399901
He's not average and if you don't believe me, do the math:

>assess all the guys who were on this card
>now pick how many of them will be main eventing anytime soon
>compare Reigns to them

He's sadly lacking.
>>
>>1399714
To imply that Brock vs Bryan wouldn't have been the greatest show of all time
is stupidity
>>
>>1399944
>John Cena got rekt by Bork
>Phil got rekt by Bork
>all three of the Shield got rekt by Bork
>YEAH LET'S SEND OUR FAVORITE INDY MANLET TO THE BORK MEAT GRINDER
>>
RR 15

Bryan should have won due to Rusev costing Reigns and Reigns should have faced Rusev for the US Championship

You have BMJ replace Bryan in the IC title match and become a grand slam champ

And you STILL have Seff cash in and give him NUCLEAR heat

All of this would have made Mania 31 better
>>
>>1399969
John Cena beat Lesnar, and Cena was beat for the WWE title by D-Bry.

Any attempt to say he wasn't on par power level wise is revisionist history of something that didn't happen long enough ago for people to forget.
>>
>>1399969
Punk had an even contest with Lesnar tho and only lost because of Heyman shenanigans.

Incidentally, the best match of Lesnar's comeback run by a fucking mile.
>>
>>1399824
Bryan also got shafted by shit booking during his time in WWE and he was still over as fuck.

I dont think with even proper booking anyone in the roster would reach Bryan levels of over. he was just too special.
>>
>>1399451
Poorly booked. Fans turning on him was 100% on creative.
>>
>>1399451
Too protected. The night before MITB Rollins and AJ had the crowd going wild when they were stomping the shit out of Ramen.
>>
File: TheGOAT.jpg (97 KB, 600x423) Image search: [Google]
TheGOAT.jpg
97 KB, 600x423
>>1400033
never, the longer we go the more people will realise that Bryan was a once in a generation Austin-esque talent.

I doubt anyone will get that over again, at least anytime soon.
>>
>>1399658

>Then you start the rumble, eliminate Bryan like a jobber in 3 minutes

This is the thing. If these idiots didn't COMPLETELY shit on Daniel Bryan, they might have been more accepting to the whole thing. The crowd decided they hated the whole thing when Bryan was eliminated before the goddamn halfway point.

If they had it come down to Bryan and Ambrose in the ring, with Reigns lying outside having not been eliminated, only to jump back in and eliminate both of them as they're shaking hands in a show of respect right next to the ropes, the sort of stupidity babyfaces are famous for, they would have had some good set ups for feuds (like Ambrose wanting to murder Reigns for eliminating him like that after Ambrose had had his back for months on end), and at least have gotten Roman over as a ruthless heel.

Which, I'm afraid, is the only way he'll ever be over. MAYBE Vince and the Twenty-Seven Retards finally realized that and used him like a heel to put over some babyfaces at MITB, but I doubt that. Vince is a senile, narcissistic retard, and he has Declared that Roman will be The Face, and of course he's right and it's the best possible idea going forward because he's Vince fucking McMahon and can do no wrong.
>>
>>1400140
>you now remember Shattered Dreams after Bryan got eliminated
>>
>>1399633
Lose weight. Brock would have killed Bryan. Bryan has a bad neck, and Brock's offense is all hard hits and throws; Bryan would have died.
>>
>>1399658
Joey Mercury and Jamie Noble were the ones who put together the rumble match. So blame them for the final four we that fumble.
>>
>>1399695
>Vince has gone on record of saying he'd rather push his guys in front of no people than push the crowd's guy to millions.
>>1399701
>This is blind lust, and Vince being too dogged to admit that nobody but him cares and even at the expense of him, Reigns and the ratings he'll make him look strong damnit.
>>1399824
>Everyone is so busy booing Roman, that creative is committed 100% to make him work, that the rest of the roster is getting the shaft.

This is all true and are good points. So why are you people still watching this shit?

There's no excuse. It's terrible. For three hours a week it's fucking horrible. There's nothing here for wrestling fans (there COULD be a lot, given the wealth of talent on the roster, if it was being booked by someone who knew what they were doing and gave half a fuck), and there's nothing here for people who just want entertaining TV drama because the writing is so thoroughly shit.

RAW is three hours of commercial breaks, Cole plugging shit in between commercial breaks, JBL yelling the same dozen words (I LOVE IT MAGGLE HAHA SHUT UP BYRON ABOUT TO HAVE A FLYING [insert noun here]), the company jacking itself off over how much better it was 20 years ago, the most horrible storytelling ever witnessed on prime time cable, and if there's 10 minutes left over a decent wrestling match.

If you want a better wrestling show, watch ROH or LU or pretty much any other wrestling show. TNA has been better than WWE over the past month or two.

If you want a better TV show, watch LU or binge something on Netlifx.

Just stop giving this fucking company and it's trained monkeys money.
>>
>>1400016
Punk is a UFC fighter tho
>>
>>1400172
Actually Bryan was one of the tougher guys in the locker room, he apparently hit hard and expected to get hit hard.

Not saying Lesnar wouldn't have hurt him but he's no slouch when it comes to taking pain.
>>
Literally no one can beat Lesnar clean.

Prove me wrong
>>
>>1399451
Overweight manchild hate him
>>
>>1400252
Didn't someone fuck him up backstage?

Kurt Angle, if i recall correctly.
>>
>>1400176
Nostalgia, the hopes that it'll turn around. Delusions that eventually it has to get better right
>>
>>1400172
>Nah it's too dangerous to Daniel's health to let him fight Brock.
>Lets stick in in the clusterfuck high risk ladder match instead.

Stop being retarded yesterday please.
>>
>>1400176
Everything about this post is true. I stopped watching WWE in December and my dick grew 4 inches longer and I am two inches taller.
>>
>>1399810
The only person that will ever be this over again is Punk if he returns in Chicago unannounced.
>>
>>1399546
Underrated post
>>
the first time Ramen got pinned in a 1v1 match was yesterday, after 3.5 years

that's what went wrong

oh and he's utterly talentless
>>
>>1400593
>he's talentless
how smark
>>
>>1399451
>implying Dean doesn't get Bryan'd tonight and Roman reigns becomes 4 TIME. 4 TIME. 4 TIME. 4 TIME CHAMPION in the span of 7 months.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 500x625
>>1400597
Based Roman
>>
>>1400594
FedoRamen come back at me when that worthless space filler can cut a promo that is not cringeworthy
>>
>>1400602
Please have sex Sethnigger
>>
>>1400175
That match had Vince's shitty fingerprints all over it, regardless of who the scapegoats were.
>>
>>1399451
Drug abuse
>>
File: 1427772601971.png (202 KB, 381x370) Image search: [Google]
1427772601971.png
202 KB, 381x370
>>1399633
the CM Punk podcast also was a turning point, people were already talking about how Reigns is kind of shit and then when they heard their favorite guy basically confirming he's Cena 2.0 they rebelled hard
>>
>>1399451

Vince.

He booked Roman so poorly and pushed him far too hard.

Despite his poor mic-work and mediocre wrestling and charisma, Roman could have been a star.

Vince just sucks.
>>
>>1400137
It was because of the stupid meme chant.

Yes was catchy enough to put him way over. The fans got behind the chant.
>>
>>1406764
FedoRamen pls.

Fans chanting ''Daniel Bryan'' all the time means they were behind the chant?

Fuck off.
>>
>>1399451
They tried to sell a huge, handsome guy as an underdog.
>>
He beat everyones favorite indie darling and those fans been spite booing him ever since

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-op5WBn47T4

You can clearly see he was way over before that AND he far less experienced at that time. This is why i can't take the Roman booing serious since its mostly hivemind.
>>
>>1406959
This, he's getting booed because smarks think if they boo Roman loud and long enough he'll go away

It never worked and never will
>>
>>1399826
>there will never be a single video package as based as this for a man as based as this ever again
why live senpai
>>
File: WarriorsComeOutAndPlay.gif (329 KB, 399x219) Image search: [Google]
WarriorsComeOutAndPlay.gif
329 KB, 399x219
>>1399746
Lebron James
>>
>>1399795
Reddit and Fullsail aren't even 1% of the fanbase, dude.
>>
>>1406978
We cracked him with our boos. He had to turn to painkillers to make the pain stop. He's gone now. Smarks win again >:)
>>
>>1400033
That's because he wasn't just a great wrestler, he was unironically the best in the world and was killing it and getting over everywhere he was stuck. Despite shit booking he was having damn near match of the night every time he wrestled, got over as a dickhead heel, got over in a stupid tag team then exploded as an underdog.

Watch this shit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttiGTC5B2gg

It's going to be over a decade easily before anyone gets that over again
>>
File: 1466390445816.webm (3 MB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1466390445816.webm
3 MB, 720x720
>>1407016
This.
>>
>>1399810
Everyone said that about Punk that night in MITB, then the Bryan phenomenon completely surpassed it. It can happen again, there are enough talented guys out there.
>>
>>1399932
my nigga bringing back implying from the old /sp days
>>
>>1399451
motherfucking everything right up until the spear => pedigree reversal. it's been smooth sailing ever since
>>
File: wildguys.jpg (8 KB, 212x238) Image search: [Google]
wildguys.jpg
8 KB, 212x238
>>1399451
>Sika... what has your boy done?
>Fuck off, Afa... I'm not in the mood.
>>
>>1406959
Reigns was clearly losing popularity as early as SummerSlam 2K14.

He got outpopped by fucking neutered heel Orton for fuck's sake.

>>1406978
If you don't remember WrestleMania 30 you are way too underage to be posting here.
>>
He apologized
>>
>>1400147
T
O
P

K
E
K
>>
>the face of the company gets suspended for a wellness violation

I guess it's time for another title run for BMJ.

I bet he still gets his match at battleground despite fucking up, no way does Vince stop loving that oiled up Diesel clone just yet.

Bring him back heel, the crowd fuckign loves Dean and Rollins, plus Samoan destroyer heels are fun to watch smashing geeks.
>>
>>1407392
>PR Robot Reigns

>>1407432
>plus Samoan destroyer heels are fun to watch smashing geeks.

Reigns is no Samoa Joe lad.
>>
>>1407451
>Reigns is no Samoa Joe lad.

Never said he was, but I find it hard to buy into the "overwhelming the odds" when the guy is a near 300lb physical prime Samoan.

Then again all his moves are either strikes, or involving him running at you or you running at him.

He has a really shitty Samoan drop, which is embarassing for a Samoan.
>>
>>1399451
sure this is not a shoot work?
>>
>>1407463
>physical prime

(It's all a work)
>>
>>1399451
when he became champ. Most people (/asp/ included) liked him before that
>>
>>1407562
He got booed the fuck out for nearly a whole year before winning the gold
>>
>>1400176
I watch on and off. Usually only watch four ppvs. Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, Money in the Bank and Summerslam because usually those are the only ppvs they bother doing anything different or actual changes are pretty much guaranteed. Its too bad Survivor Series has been mediocre in the past though with the brand split they might make it interesting this year. TLC has been getting watered down over the years wasnt only the main event featuring a tlc match last year? They need to cut down the ppv especially since most of them nothing interesting happens. But usually after the aforementioned ppvs i mentioned you get a few good to ok weeks of raw and smackdown.
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.