[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disappointment Of The Night?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: it was shit.jpg (186 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
it was shit.jpg
186 KB, 1280x720
>expecting hectic spotfest fun
>only two guys in-ring at any given time
>literally a standard Raw-tier tag match but with more guys on the apron
>weird finish that will appear on botchamania despite not actually being a botch
>fans in charge of being able to count
>>
>>1399120
>expecting good tag team matches from wwe
>ever
>>
>>1399120
I thought they said this was going to be a ladder match
>>
>>1399124
New Day's standard 2v2s are much better than last night was and usually pretty good, tho
>>
>Fatal 4 Way
>8/9 guys in the match
>2 in the ring

Shit.
>>
It should have been a tornado tag match with titles hanged above the ring.

It was disappointing in some moments, really. I expected more.
>>
How the fuck was this even supposed to work? Every time you hit an opponent on the apron, you tag them. Also Enzo and Cass won.
>>
>>1399165
I actually looked back on the footage and Anderson did have his shoulder up for the first count which is why the ref hesitated. He actually didn't tap the canvas and the crowd (rightfully) was mistaken.
>>
>>1399120
Should have been elimination tag...
>>
>>1399124

American Alpha vs. The Revival.
>>
I loved New Day but they're such a chore to watch now. Their cringy pop culture references worked when they were heels because it made sense for them to say that shit when we were supposed to boo them. But now we're supposed to cheer and laugh when they talk about Kofi's shoes or how Xavier blows his trombone girlfriend? Either make them heels or put the titles on another team that need em.
>>
>>1399195
>NXT is the same as the main roster

durr
>>
>>1399201
Did he specify main roster dipshit?
>>
>>1399120
They should have made it tornado so the faces didn't have to hesitate to get in the ring when not tagged. But no, we can't have tornado tag team matches because idiots like Meltzer always shit all over them.
>>
>>1399204
He said WWE. And by that you can conclude that he meant the main roster.
>>
File: kM_lPhzP.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
kM_lPhzP.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>1399120
>hey guys im hot, people only wanna see me live for dat ass
>heres my fiance
>pic related on stage
what did lana mean by this. he´s not actually married to budget price tarzan amiright
>>
>>1399198
They're keeping the titles until they beat that record.
>>
>>1399201
>>1399208
NXT falls under the WWE umbrella.
AA vs Revival would count as WWE tag team matches.
Can't make assumptions, famalam.
>>
>>1399214
>wanting to see Lana live
I hope you like the smell of farts
>>
>>1399237
what kind of retarded faggot would reply this to anything. im slowly starting to realize why people say kill yourself to 4channers all the time, you really should
>i dont wanna see anyone live wwe sucks #PG
>>
>>1399244
>he dosen't know
>>
File: mitb_01.webm (3 MB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
mitb_01.webm
3 MB, 640x400
>>1399207
>this

It had a weird flow because of the tag hesitations.

Also, pic related is starting to grow on me. I wish they got some mic time on their entrance.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.