[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>WWE actually thinks any of these 3 manlet nerd janettys are draws
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: shield.png (565 KB, 850x531) Image search: [Google]
shield.png
565 KB, 850x531
>WWE actually thinks any of these 3 manlet nerd janettys are draws
>>
They had to lower seths pop 3 different times when he came in. Half the crowd were wearing his shirts.
>>
This is the straw that broke the ratings back.

Dean's going to plummet them into 1.x

Vince will then start panicking.
>>
The product is what needs to draw you fuckin idiots

No one wrestler will increase ratings

You need people tuning in because the show is entertaining, you severely overestimate the individual importance of the "stars", especially in an era where wrestling is irrelevant.
>>
File: imgres.jpg (5 KB, 253x199) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
5 KB, 253x199
>tfw tomorrow night will break 3.0 rating and over 4 million will tune in to see Dean A+mbrose hold his title over weak manlet roman
then romark will finally be destroyed
>>
>>1398635
This.
>>
>mfw they took the title off Roman so he wouldn't be blamed for the ratings dip
>it will all be blamed on Dean now
>>
>>1398635
Tomorrow will see a historic 1.X rating. Based deanetty
>>
>Its an OP thinks any of the 3 Shield members will have to suffer being on the 3rd hour response

OP everyone knows the 2nd hour is the canon ending to Raw since WrestleMania ended

Hour 3 is literally Televised Dark Matches
>>
>>1398966
This guy gets it.
>>
>>1398966
KEK
>>
So many buzzwords OP.

So little content.
>>
>Manlet
did you walk in on your mom getting plowed by a midget? Cause in pretty sure all 3 guys are taller than 6 foot.

>Draw
This a magical mythical ultimately meaningless made up word that contrarion shit stains like you toss around so you can shit post about popular guys and sound like you know what you're talking about
>>
OP legitimately doesn't know what a draw is. Roman draws nothing, while Seth draws shit ton, and Dean draws respectable numbers. You want massive draws like Rocky? Maybe make intelligent storylines and make the midcard worth investing in. WWE should be treated like a legitimate fight, with intense build up and great payoff, make matches actually matter.
>>
>>1403834

Do kids even buy WWE action figures?

This deal with Mattel is so pointless only manchildren buy and collect toys
>>
>>1403834
>Roman draws nothing, while Seth draws shit ton, and Dean draws respectable numbers.
[citation needed]
>>
>>1403849
Well, Seth gets a lot of merch sales, loud pops. Also, this is a quote from today's WOR:
"Last month the ‘B’ shows with Dean Ambrose, that were often in smaller markets, were drawing just as well as the ‘A’ shows with Roman Reigns. Roman Reigns is drawing really bad. Before he wasn’t, but now he is, so now it’s an issue. Does that mean that it led to this [title change], or is this just another way to get Roman Reigns more over, because that’s been the goal for the last however long? Time will tell."
>>
>>1403842
>action figures

They're dolls and only girls play with dolls.
>>
>>1403842
Don't know, but I'd love to see some figures, considering Mattel has more market share compared to Jakks
>>
Why the fuck do you care who is a draw or not?
>>
>>1403856
>Meltzer
>>
>>1404085
>someone said something I don't like so I will tag it
>>
File: xxliy31.jpg (164 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
xxliy31.jpg
164 KB, 1080x1080
RECORD LOW RATINGS

Three of them are boring af. But realistically Reigns is face of the company regardless. Dean is fucked. After he drops the belt. They'll have him job to Corbin and Samoa Joe
>>
>>1404192
>But realistically Reigns is face of the company regardless.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1404085
>meltzer doesn't know anything xD
>>
>>1404198
I mean he is Cena 2.0. The future. The Guy. The literal face of the WWE.
>>
>>1404205
the draw-away
>>
>>1404205
He's not a bad guy...

He's not a good guy...

He's the record low, no draw, unable to get over guy
>>
>>1404205
Except Cena actually had in ring talent and had a really good heel character previously
>>
>>1404205
The suspensed guy
>>
>>1404205
Why? Because Vince says?
>>
File: dlnm1.jpg (8 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
dlnm1.jpg
8 KB, 223x226
>>1404245
Buddy I don't know if you noticed but Vince doesn't give a damn. He has chosen Roman. And will push him till either men dies
>>
>>1407298
Push him into a rehab center maybe
>>
File: 1395516881799.gif (3 MB, 260x291) Image search: [Google]
1395516881799.gif
3 MB, 260x291
>>1398795

>Numbers up 500,000
>>
>>1407536
>Ares

mah ninja
>>
>>1398635
kek thanks Dean for saving the company
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.