[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the Marty Jannetty of the Shield now? Is that meme finally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: The Shied.jpg (256 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
The Shied.jpg
256 KB, 1280x720
Who is the Marty Jannetty of the Shield now?

Is that meme finally dead? Jannetty never got close to the world title.
>>
Dean

Roman has 3 titles plus the tag team belts
Seth has 2 titles, the US and the tag team belts

If we're quantifying reigns then Seth edges out Roman a little for beating Sting, Cena and holding the main belt and the US title all at the same time
>>
>>1398548
Nobody is the Jannetty of the Shield now.

The meme is dead. Everytime you use it will be as meaningless as the last time.
>>
>>1398563
Being the Jannetty isn't based on what championships they've won. The Jannetty is based on who is the least talented and successful of the group.
>>
Roman, if he was the Michaels, he'd be over
>>
>>1398627
Then it's definitely Ramen.
>>
>>1398627
When you win the championship you can no longer be deemed unsuccessful.

It's over. Get used to it.
>>
>>1398627
Dean isn't the least talented

Dean is also a Triple Crown and a MITB winner, like Seth, he is also the most over of the 3

Janetty meme is dead
>>
>>1398638
>He's this mad that Dean is the Jannetty.

There's nothing wrong with it friend, when groups split somebody will always be the least pushed out of the group. Matt Hardy made himself a nice career despite being the Jannetty. So can Dean.
>>
>>1398530
Seeing as how all three of these guys held the title in the span of about 4 minutes I'd say still Ambrose
>>
>>1398638
>When you win the championship you can no longer be deemed unsuccessful.
>Swagger
>>
After tonight, everyone is confirmed a big enough deal to not be a Jannetty
>Seth beats Roman clean
>Roman still going to be big babyface, still got a lot of finishers kickouts
>Dean is new champ and MitB winner\
No one is the Jannetty, not every tag team needs one.
>>
>>1398530
>Jannetty never got close to the world title.

The guy was IC champ, which back then was only second to the WWF title.
>>
>>1398650
Swagger never won the real championship belt, though.
>>
>>1398656
Thanks for proving my point that Jannetty never got close to the WWF world title, anon.
>>
>>1398659
Being that the IC title was the second best title to win in the WWF it's a lot closer than you're making it out to be.
>>
>>1398668
Did he ever....And I mean ever have a match in the main event of a PPV for the WWF world title?

If the answer is no, then my point still stands.
>>
>>1398671
is this b8???
>>
>>1398530
Roman
>>
>>1398641

Don't you have to win a tag championship to be a triple crown champion
>>
>>1398530
Dean.

Roman and Seth had legit won the tittle while Dean needed a worn out Seth to win the tittle.

Also Roman and Seth has ME Wrestlemania.
>>
>>1398627
No that's not what it means, you dumb cunt. It means the one who went on to become irrelevant.
>>
>>1398877
Seth needed a worn out Roman to win the title

Only Roman has won their first title clean

If we're looking at personal scorecards Dean may have lost the most but he's the only one who beat Seth Rollins while Seth hasn't beaten Dean while Roman hasn't beat Seth at all
>>
>>1398880
>Seth needed a worn out Roman to win the title

Not at MitB so Seth has jumped lots of powerlevels by beating Roman clean.

Seth won their first few matches as well.

Also both Roman and Seth are multiworld champions-
>>
>>1398865
no, just 3 titles
>>
>one of the greatest stables ever
>all 3 are main eventers and have held the world championship
>janetty

I hate how underage fags have ruined this meme
>>
File: Thank you Serious.jpg (218 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Thank you Serious.jpg
218 KB, 1920x1080
All of them are the Jannetties. The Shield Breakup was a fucking mistake

This is proof Vince is autistic when it comes to Tag Teams sometimes people just need to just stay together and its a good thing most of the time

Roman has very obvious flaws and he needs to hide behind two other guys to hide those flaws. Ambrose and Rollins have also overexposed themselves
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.