[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I get it, he's a heel, he's meant to be a heel with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1456195076485.jpg (14 KB, 188x343) Image search: [Google]
1456195076485.jpg
14 KB, 188x343
I get it, he's a heel, he's meant to be a heel with his heel buddies doing heel things, but why the fuck did they have to write it like that.

If they put him over clean he could have established himself as a fucking god in the company with his cronies, but no, gotta make Cena look strong even when he loses.

I hope these writers suffer dementia later in life.
>>
>>1398092
i think they are already suffering with it.
>>
It's so they can set up their next match with the "if _____ interferes you automatically lose the match" stipulations so they get a "fair fight"

Literal autistic booking, anyone can do it.
>>
File: sting.jpg (106 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
sting.jpg
106 KB, 900x506
>>1398092
you get punished if you get famous in other companies before coming to WWE
>>
I'm glad he doesn't have that shit hair anymore, either short or long, not that dweeb hair
>>
>>1398092
Nah, they are establishing AJ's character right now. He's probably gonna have character development that goes from his current sorta tweener angle to a complete face by the end of the storyline. I don't mind it we get a nice story out of it while AJ gets to pay some dues in the WWE before becoming god tier power level wise.

Shit none of us thought Dean was getting into the WWEWHC picture any time soon, but tonight happened. You just gotta be patient.
>>
>>1398092
It's kinda what Bullet Club did in Japan
The ending was fine
>>
>>1398092
Who cares, in 10 years all people will mention is he got a win over Cena and not the interference. Does anyone mention all the times hhh won dirty?
>>
>>1398207
This, I don't remember seeing Styles pin Okada or Tanahashi clean in Japan.
>>
>>1398092
because he's a heel
>>
>>1398215
Asking to remember how exactly HHH won dirty is like asking someone how many times they breathed the previous day.
He's done it so much it blurs together
>>
>>1398092
>heel does heel things
>fuck this company
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.