[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dean Ambrose Celebration Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: updatedshieldwins.png (927 KB, 622x1145) Image search: [Google]
updatedshieldwins.png
927 KB, 622x1145
>2015: Year of The Rollins.
>2016: Year of The Reigns
>2017: Year of The Ambrose
>>
File: whenireadasmarkpost.gif (2 MB, 487x374) Image search: [Google]
whenireadasmarkpost.gif
2 MB, 487x374
To all those dean hater manlets who doubted my dean. KYS.
>>
>from feuding with Chris Jericho in a meme watch in one ppv to winning the WHW title in the next

Pretty fucking impressed desu lad
>>
>>1398094
That just means that Plan Hiro is now underway, but you won so gg.
>>
File: HAHA.jpg (10 KB, 220x262) Image search: [Google]
HAHA.jpg
10 KB, 220x262
>>1398123
I've been saying this was gunna happen for months now.

None of ya fucking nerds believed me.

It was obvious from how they were booking him. He fucking pinned HHH CLEAN at Roadblock.

I knew:
>2015: Year of The Rollins
>2016: Year of The Reigns
>2017: Year of The Ambrose

Would be true. Yall manlet smarks teara taste like a fine wine. Im happy as can be nigga. Fuck yall.
>>
>>1398146
>2018: The year of.......A.J?
>>
>>1398146
>He fucking pinned HHH CLEAN at Roadblock.
No? He lost. That's why he wasn't in WM main event.
>>
>>1398146
that's assuming he keeps for longer than 2 months
>>
Ratings to hit 1.x tomorrow night
>>
>>1398297
Ratings to hit 4+ tomorrow night, just wait
>>
>>1398280
He pinned HHH clean but then decision got reversed due to shenanigans.

You dont just pin HHH clean if Vince and him dont have big plans for ya
>>
>>1398280
Pinned Haitch clean, but his "foot was under the rope" so it didn't count.
>>
>>1398508
What are you some kind of mark?

DEAN IS MY BOY
>>
>>1398082
I still can't believe it happened. I kind of figured once he won MITB that the cash-in was inevitable but... it happened so fast. Never before have I marked out to Rollins winning AND losing.
>>
>>1398523
What?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.