[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
has anyone else beaten Roman Reigns clean like SETH "THE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
has anyone else beaten Roman Reigns clean like SETH "THE MAN" ROLLINS?
>>
>>1397951
He kicked out of one (1) spear, he the man.
>>
>>1397951
Leo Kruger!
>>
>knocked out ref
>clean
>>
Here's the complete list of everyone who has beat Roman in his entire career:
>Shad Gaspard
>Damien Sandow
>Cesaro
>Adam Rose
>Big Show
>Bray Wyatt
>Sheamus (Twice!)
>Seth Rollins
Welcome to the prestigious club, Seff!
>>
>>1398006
Reigns sidelined the ref for a few seconds. I wouldn't really say that changed the outcome of the match
>>
>>1398185
The implication is that Rollins had longer to kick out of the spear, otherwise he might not have. Great booking desu.
>>
File: trips.jpg (97 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
trips.jpg
97 KB, 600x800
>Roman kicks out of a half-assed mid-air Pedigree
>doesn't kick out of one Pedigree

He can't keep getting away with this
>>
>>1398217
Did Rollins threaten to do a Pepsi Plunge at some point? The absolute madman.
>>
>>1398152
>>Damien Sandow
Really? When?
>>
>>1397979

so did HHH
>>
>>1398272
A tournament in FCW in 2011.
>>
>>1398006
Reigns pushed him into him and the ref still counted. Seems clean to me.
>>
>>1398350
Well doesnt mean much, thats like when angle made Cena tap out.

Isnt really impressive since it wasnt agaisnt their super character.
>>
>>1398204
>>1398006
And Rollins had a similar opportunity with the frog splash, too. Canonized by the commentators.
>>
>>1398366
It's not supposed to be an accolade for Sandow, it's just to demonstrate that through his entire career, Roman only lost to 8 men, and four of them were in developmental.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.