[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say my name.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Dean.jpg (517 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Dean.jpg
517 KB, 1920x1080
Say my name.
>>
>>1397929
meme baldbrose
>>
You're Titty Master
>>
>2015: Year of The Rollins.
>2016: Year of The Reigns.
>2017: Year of The Ambrose.
>>
Record low ratings
>>
>>1397940
I'm sorry dean mark
I'm sorry for everything over the years.....
>>
THE WWE WORLD HEAVYWIEGHT CHAMPION
>>
>the 'i never take bumps in matches and do almost no work but still get to be champ' fringe
>>
>>1397929
DEAN. FUCKING. AMBROSE.
>>
File: A plus.jpg (197 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
A plus.jpg
197 KB, 1200x1200
>>1397929
Champ
>>
our generation's mick foley
>>
>Carter would have left if Dean lost tonight the ladder match
>PPV ended with Dean as the WWE World Heavyweight Champion.

such is fate. gg carter.
>>
File: 5223412.webm (672 KB, 626x360) Image search: [Google]
5223412.webm
672 KB, 626x360
>>
>>1397929

kys, Carlos.

But I will admit Dean sold the "omg I just won the title =D" moment pretty well. From Seths reaction you knew Dean was cashing in
>>
File: da land.jpg (801 KB, 1798x2017) Image search: [Google]
da land.jpg
801 KB, 1798x2017
>mfw Dean wins one for da land
>>
If you don't think this was a 10/10 PPV you should kill yourself
>>
>>1398027
This ppv was 6.5/10 at the most
Fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>1397929
DEAN AMBROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE
>>
>>1398049
Cena/Styles legit pissed me off. Most of the PPV was meh. The Fatal Four-Way was nice, the Ladder Match was appropriately the best of the night and the main event... well, we all know why that rocked us. It was a good one, but certainly not the best.
>>
>>1397929
DEAN AMBROSE!!!
>>
>>1397929
JON MOXLEY....wait.... I mean DEAN AMBROSE!!!
>>
>>1398049
Cena performed some of his hest wrestling ever, AJ won while keeping Cena strong which is exactly what should've happened, Rusev beat Titus after taunting his family, unexpected Natty heel turn, Money in the Bank was good, Seth beat Roman clean while making him look strong, Dean is the new champ. Couldn't have gone better.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.