[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stone Cold buries Roman and WWE creative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Stone_Cold_Podcast.jpg (225 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Stone_Cold_Podcast.jpg
225 KB, 1280x720
There' a couple of guys they have high hopes for right now, you can see they are not ''in the box'', they are pushing them, and when I'm looking at the guy, I'm thinking ''Man, we're gonna see where this push goes 'cause I don't know if they are ready for that push'' and they have already anointed them as potentially one of ''THE GUY'' and they are pushing 'em out of pace.. if it's sink or swim, they are going to start sinking before they start swimming, just because the business is moving so fast these days, the work style has changed and some of these kids are gonna get out there and get an opportunity when they've been ''the chosen one'' but they can't perform at that level yet, so again it's like someone shooting yourself in the foot.. on the other side you gotta have some other guys picked as blue chips you've gotta give them an opportunity....

http://podcastone.com/Steve-Austin-Show-Clean
from 1 hour and 4 min
>>
He is talking about Apollo Crews and Baron Corbin.
>>
>>1392016
yeah he's totally talking about low-midcarders when saying ''pushed out of pace''
>>
>>1392016
>and they have already anointed them as potentially one of ''THE GUY'' and they are pushing 'em out of pace

Yes, Apollo Crews and Baron Corbin - THE GUYS
>>
>>1392009
midcarders have absolutely zero personality and are pretty forgettable numbers. i´d be more than happy to make WWE females only wrestling
>>
>>1392038
Roman has so much personality instead..
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.