[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NJPW Dominion Live Talkback Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
File: NJPW-Logo.png (76 KB, 286x286) Image search: [Google]
NJPW-Logo.png
76 KB, 286x286
Watch it live here http://taima.tv/r/wooo

Matches:

Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Manabu Nakanishi and Satoshi Kojima vs. David Finlay, Jay White and Juice Robinson

Bullet Club (Bad Luck Fale, Hangman Page and Yujiro Takahashi) vs. Captain New Japan, Togi Makabe and Yoshitatsu

Chaos (Tomohiro Ishii and Yoshi-Hashi) vs. Los Ingobernables de JapĆ³n (Bushi and Sanada)

Evil vs. Hirooki Goto

Matt Sydal and Ricochet (c) vs. reDRagon (Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly) vs. Roppongi Vice (Beretta and Rocky Romero) vs. The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson)

Kushida (c) vs. Will Ospreay

Guerrillas of Destiny (Tama Tonga and Tanga Roa) (c) vs. The Briscoe Brothers (Jay Briscoe and Mark Briscoe)

Yuji Nagata (c) vs. Katsuyori Shibata

Kenny Omega (c) vs. Michael Elgin

Tetsuya Naito (c) vs. Kazuchika Okada
>>
>Jay Waitu
>>
Gedo wouldn't be crazy enough to pull OKADA WINS LOL tonight...right?
>>
>>1391640
actually its howaito in engrish japanese you fat round eyed fuck
>>
that match ended rather quickly....anyways, good luck to White leaving NJPW to ROH (or was it NXT?)
>>
Fuck, 3am here. Gonna torrent it later, really looking forward to Omega-Elgin
>>
>>1391645
>leaving NJPW to ROH

u wot lad
>>
>outlaw wrestling
>>
>>1391662
WWE is literally more of an outlaw promotion than New Japan.
>>
>>1391645
Starts in ROH next week against Kamatachi
>>
What time is in your country? 02:18 in Ecuador.
>>
>>1391704
3:18. Also love Adam Cole's gimmick.
>>
>>1391706
Looks ok mate
>>
>nagata is champion

Did he beat shibata?
Kek just kek
>>
>>1391662
>Please have sex and lose weight...
>>
>>1391706
that's adam page m8
>>
Next up. Sanada and Evil vs Yoshi-Hashi and Ishii. Didn't realize Ishii is now a CHAOS member. Whatever happened to Toru-Yano? I haven't seen him as of late.
>>
Pretty good debut for Adam Page.

Shit-tier camera crew for that match though.
>>
>>1391715
he did a few PPVs ago.
>>
>>1391720
He's doing stuff in NOAH
>>
>>1391720
>Whatever happened to Toru-Yano?
He is currently one half of the GHC Tag Team Champions with Naomichi Marufuji in Noah.
>>
>>1391725
How
>>
this shit worth pirating and watching tomorrow?
>>
>>1391760
not bad so far. Goto vs Evil is up and it's a lot of beef.
>>
I actually forgot that the NEVER 6-man Tag belts were a thing.
>>
buckswinlol

New Day vs The Elite fucking when
>>
>>1391804
Whenever WWE offers a fat enough paycheck, it'd probably be under the condition that they get pushed to the main roster instantly instead of going through NXT.
>>
>>1391764
EVIL is fucking dope, he should have big things in store for him.

>>1391804
>Young Bucks are now record-setting 5-time IWGP Jr Heavyweight Tag Champs

Cornette on pooicide watch

>>1391808
I legit believe The Young Bucks would prefer to work NXT than WWE, same with Omega.

IIRC The Young Bucks would've signed with WWE years ago with their sole condition being that WWE guarantees not to split them up.
>>
MAK-A BREES-CO and JAY-A BREES-CO better win this match
>>
>>1391831
>I legit believe The Young Bucks would prefer to work NXT than WWE, same with Omega.

You think so? I remember The Bucks saying that they make more doing Indies than what WWE has offered them so far, and going to NXT is a pretty significant pay cut, even lower carders on the main roster have said they make more than being where they were on NXT (see Bo Dallas, Adam Rose when he was employed). As for Kenny Omega he's said in the past that he wasn't happy with his time in OVW so maybe he resents any type of developmental, but times have changed so we'll never know until it happens.
>>
>>1391839
The question is whether they would take relevance and financial stability over short term money
>>
>>1391839
Guys like Balor, Joe & Nakamura got paid big with their NXT contracts and you know the Bucks aren't signing to the 'E for a paycut.
>>
>>1391845
>financial stability

They just signed last year to one of the fattest deals ROH ever made

They're not hurting for coin
>>
>>1391845
Of course financial stability would be the way to go in any kind of profession, especially one which has a high risk of injury.

Slightly related but do you know if WWE help with moving and living expenses since all 3 would have to relocate to Florida which from what I hear (I'm not from the US) isn't a cheap place to live.
>>
Lol that heat for Omega using the sling blade
>>
>>1391642
HE ACTUALLY DID IT
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
Worse than WWE booking
>>
File: the horror wont't end.jpg (54 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
the horror wont't end.jpg
54 KB, 720x400
>another Kazuchika Okada title run
>>
>>1391992
I am so fucking NOT Tranquilo right now.
>>
At least Elgin won, right bros?
>>
>>1392106
>taking the belt of based Omega
>a good thing
le no
>>
>>1392111
Omega will win G1 if Naito doesn't.
>>
>>1392106
>LELgin

Ugh. I only hope he gets cucked out of that title as quickly as he was the ROH World Title
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.