[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi I wanna be a wrestler is my gimic good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (260 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
260 KB, 720x960
Hi I wanna be a wrestler is my gimic good
>>
>>1390620
Yes
>>
>Help Roman create the Holy Roman Empire
>Purge WWE of the wicked by destroying Zayn, Paige, Del Rio, etc
> Reigns hold the title for a long time
> turn on him to create the Holy Empire
>job to Reigns
>return as the dancing pope
>retire after 2 years

There I booked your entire run. You're welcome
>>
>>1390620
White people like that make me cringe.
>>
>>1390620
Kevin "Fatass" Owens already has the fat manlet gimmick covered. Sorry.
>>
>>1390661
>Holy
>Roman
>Empire
>>
>>1390726
>>>/his/
>>
>>1390676
>be a crusader
>march hundreds of thousands of miles to battle against the Saracens in the hot desert lands surrounding Jerusalem and Antioch

>be fat
>>
>>1390661
>not being named "the German"
>Not crushing Roman in every match and kayfabe injuring
>Not having him come back as Byzantine Beigns
>Not mocking him and using his old gimmick and calling yourself Holy Roman
>Not laughing at the sidelines when Muhammed Hassan returns and crushes Byzantine Beigns with his new friend, Turk

C'mon fampai
>>
>>1390742
>Both "Byzantine Empire" and "Eastern Roman Empire" are historiographical terms created after the end of the realm; its citizens continued to refer to their empire as the Roman Empire (Ancient Greek: Βασιλεία τῶν Ῥωμαίων, tr. Basileia tôn Rhōmaiōn; Latin: Imperium Romanum),[2] or Romania (Ῥωμανία), and to themselves as "Romans".[3]
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.